Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡  (Read 4423 times)
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

Yep this project is very promising, i will definetely send my funds at the crowdsale in the February. I think project will reach hard cap very fast!
Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

Yep this project is very promising, i will definetely send my funds at the crowdsale in the February. I think project will reach hard cap very fast!
Regards.

A month more to go and it seems like a long time have passed since last pre-sale. But 2 months is enough for me to collect more enough money to participate in XZEN ICO.  Cool

I want the free hardware wallet.  Cheesy

Smile
-VOL-

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:35:45 PM by -VOL-

Yeah it is enough to collect money for the main ICO for me. I will sell some of my tokens in late January, and get XZEN tokens, what do you telling about free hardware wallet? probably missed something?
Regards.
fanten

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Yeah it is enough to collect money for the main ICO for me. I will sell some of my tokens in late January, and get ZXEN tokens, what do you telling about free hardware wallet? probably missed something?
Regards.

It is XZEN tokens not ZXEN tokens. If you invest more than $1000 in this ICO, you will get a free hardware wallet which create and make by them. A very promising hardware wallet that can compete with other competitor out there.

Smile
-VOL-

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Yeah it is enough to collect money for the main ICO for me. I will sell some of my tokens in late January, and get ZXEN tokens, what do you telling about free hardware wallet? probably missed something?
Regards.

It is XZEN tokens not ZXEN tokens. If you invest more than $1000 in this ICO, you will get a free hardware wallet which create and make by them. A very promising hardware wallet that can compete with other competitor out there.

Omg sorry my mistake . It was hard week for me. Can you pls give me link or where you find info about free wallet if investment more then 1000$ need to check it. Hard to surf from phone.
Regards.
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

how to buy ico, can somebody help me ?
-VOL-

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

how to buy ico, can somebody help me ?
Hello as i undestand from telegram chat ICO main sale will starts in February/March. But you better to ask in telegram chat . Here you link on it https://t.me/XZEN_official .
Devs answer questions very fast there.
Good Luck.
fanten

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

Regards.

Omg sorry my mistake . It was hard week for me. Can you pls give me link or where you find info about free wallet if investment more then 1000$ need to check it. Hard to surf from phone.
Regards.

I remember I had read it from the website few weeks ago and in the telegram, the team confirmed that they will keep it offer in public token sale too. So, if you can not find the inform in the website, i recommend you to join their telegram and ask there. They are active and respond fast.

Smile
-VOL-

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Regards.

Regards.

I remember I had read it from the website few weeks ago and in the telegram, the team confirmed that they will keep it offer in public token sale too. So, if you can not find the inform in the website, i recommend you to join their telegram and ask there. They are active and respond fast.
Ok thanks i will do as i said , i know thats it is always better to telegram chat to ask questions, project team answer questions very fast in telegram. I need to check this moment about free wallet, because investors like gifts!
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Hey guys, is there any news? Soon will the ISO begin, did you complete the prototype? Thank you in advance.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
-VOL-

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Hi friend i think it will be better and faster to ask questions in the XZEN official telegram chat https://t.me/XZEN_official devs answer questions there really fast. As i know team will make huge report in January . So we need just to wait a little.
Good Luck
soobou

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.
conpo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Super! Handsome men!
kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

This is the next step. If crypto goes more and more through the economy there will be going to the moon.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
-VOL-

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

This is the next step. If crypto goes more and more through the economy there will be going to the moon.

YEs i agree with you ,  there is no point fall or up will be cryptomoney, walets for keep all safe will be need all the time.So this project is really promising and bring a lot of profit in future!
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

The technology behind this device seem very expensive. If you're offering a free device for those who invest 1000$ at least, how much will be the price of the hardware wallet? people wouldn't buy such a thing If it's high priced.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

The technology behind this device seem very expensive. If you're offering a free device for those who invest 1000$ at least, how much will be the price of the hardware wallet? people wouldn't buy such a thing If it's high priced.

Hey. Approximate value of the purse is 100 - 120 dollars. Specific price you can find out later, when the development stage will be finally completed.
fanten

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Hey. Approximate value of the purse is 100 - 120 dollars. Specific price you can find out later, when the development stage will be finally completed.

That means a more than 10% discount for those who joined the ico as we can get the free device which cost 100-120 dollars. Is there any more discounts for those who participate early during first week?

Smile
-VOL-

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

It is some sort of bonus if another ICOs give you discount or bonus at the pre-sale stage or if you send more then XXX .  XZEN project team will give you device. And i think it is better then bonus. So i will send more to get device for free.
Regards.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Well, this is a fairly low price, so the product will be affordable enough for the masses. Will there be news soon?

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: