Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poor start for RIPIO token  (Read 245 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:00 PM

Ripio token sale still goes on at .00025 when you can find them at Etherdelta for less than .00020.

At this moment, they are simply ripping off the poor uninformed people. Don´t take my word, just go to https://etherdelta.com/#RCN-ETH

and check for yourself. Perhaps, after all, this is the perfect company if you want the same attitudes you´d find in a traditional bank.

They have made the mistake of distributing tokens before the sale was over, and the investors are paying the consequences.

loty1825

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

I know many people that don't trust or hate Etherdelta user interface and are afraid to use it. I guess some of them would rather pay more on ICO. But I admit I did rather buy them at 0.00018 on ED. And you're right that tokens should have been locked until the end of the ICO. But I think they didn't want to rip off investors, they just didn't think of possibility someone could add them manually to ED. Because it also hurts amount of funds they collected. I'm sure if they didn't make the mistake the ICO would reach hard cap in a few days, but now they'll stay short of reaching it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: