Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcoins are stolen  (Read 1627 times)
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

This is the second time i hear about coin lost when it comes to electrum, but I am sure electrum is safe. Never ever gave issues to me. I believe you have became a victim to phishing. Cry
mykha

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:21:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Today ive checked my wallet and everything is gone! i have to say my computer is fresh it is reinstalled yesterday and didnt download anything weird.
my wallet was electrum, im almost sure electrum has stolen my money becouse they know exactly everything and the adress where it has send to has over 10 million euro in bitcoins traded

pleas can someone help me im realy sad

My bitcoin adress is 12kBXoEfwZiv2vRk77eLnzb9SRtRJeTSnm

transaction id is 5b1b7b86b62b3e4aa5aa3c24daeefb0c484bcda4f795c9d3ddc1fe8f596d6f1d

https://btc.com/0000000000000000008edd67fe98035967b1a82957e6a474051e5f926a64d209 here u can see the transactions over 10 million
I have my friend who also has the same case she has $21,000 which can be converted into Php as 1m in total.we should be careful enough to use pk in forms and also check our site .
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

Hello everyone,

Today ive checked my wallet and everything is gone! i have to say my computer is fresh it is reinstalled yesterday and didnt download anything weird.
my wallet was electrum, im almost sure electrum has stolen my money becouse they know exactly everything and the adress where it has send to has over 10 million euro in bitcoins traded

transaction id is 5b1b7b86b62b3e4aa5aa3c24daeefb0c484bcda4f795c9d3ddc1fe8f596d6f1d

https://btc.com/0000000000000000008edd67fe98035967b1a82957e6a474051e5f926a64d209 here u can see the transactions over 10 million

You might be a victim of a phising website, I just wonder how were they able to get your password. It might be a keylogger secretly installed on your PC. better have it reformatted.
jackjjohnson

Activity: 19
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:45:16 AM

Your BTC was sent to 1NBK7YkQRM39h2Qx3KR6Cd8vUmC1ztZ37c   which had 0.19653048 BTC.You can chase it from there.

It's not a good idea to blame Electron, or Skype. If anything, blame Internet Explorer, Windows and poor internet sanitation.
youroz (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:47:35 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 01:58:21 AM by youroz

Hello everyone,

Oh man, maybe you got into a phishing site and have given your private key. Or maybe you're one of those who click the link to MEW from an email which is actually leading you to a phishing site. Always look for that MYETHERWALLET LLC (US) certificate right beside your address bar just to make sure you're visiting the legit site.
just to make clear, i know i did not click any phishing site i have knowledge how to make these and how to make a virus that remotes a computer

you have a silent phishing site that you go on and get a virus immediately without clicking anything
and you have a virus that goes to your computer by running a java script and i know 100% sure this is not the case unless its electrum or the gouverment
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:00:09 AM

i am curious with people which have more than 2 btc or more and they just save the bitcoin in their computer, I only think that why they don't save their bitcoin in hardware wallet or paper wallet so its more secure than computer with connected with internet. if they thinking that bitcoin is really expensive to them, I think they must save in the safety places like I mention above and they need to protect their bitcoin from thief. I think in future, there will be many people is losing their bitcoin because of they don't give protection for their own wallet.

HarryFlashman

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

How many BTCs you got stolen?
youroz (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:08:32 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 02:27:55 AM by youroz

How many BTCs you got stolen?

i know people they lost over 100.000 euro im trying to make people aware they can be in the same situation even if they think they stored it safely

lots of videos on youtube aswell of people crying that lost their whole life into bitcoins
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

Did you have 2FA security enabled, if you did something is amiss if you did not get notified.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

I think its either you go to some phishing site or you didnt know you downloaded some files that has a malware, think of it when does your bitcoin really disappeared before or after you reinstall your computer you will have the clues their, its really impossible that they can easily enter to your wallet because you have your information on your own. I also suggest look for some help to those experts in tracing those thiefs so you can retrieve your bitcoin if they can do it.

At your service
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:40:25 AM

There's a big chance that you mistakenly publish your privkey to someone else, maybe you got phishied, or just signing up to a fishy site. That's why you need to atleast have some sort of paid internet scanner.
and at this point, there's nothing you can do
Your BTC was sent to 1NBK7YkQRM39h2Qx3KR6Cd8vUmC1ztZ37c   which had 0.19653048 BTC.You can chase it from there.

It's not a good idea to blame Electron, or Skype. If anything, blame Internet Explorer, Windows and poor internet sanitation.
Chasing stolen BTC can be a thing, but if the thief exchanging it to random exchangers that don't need KYC, it's useless.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

Sorry for you losses. But I don’t think the government stole your BTC. Until now, there is no reports of electrum stealing BTC as well. Did you connect to public WiFi?

I see that you mention you use Skype and Team viewer. Did you receive any files or connect to screen sharing with anyone?

Perhaps you can engage an expert to check your computer for possible malicious files that infected your computer and from there investigate the source of hack.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:16 AM

This is the second time i hear about coin lost when it comes to electrum, but I am sure electrum is safe. Never ever gave issues to me. I believe you have became a victim to phishing. Cry
This is the second time I catch wind of coin lost with regards to electrum, yet I am certain electrum is sheltered. Never at any point offered issues to me. I trust you have turned into a casualty to phishing
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

ithink you are using vpn mode or any modify app to do your transaction in other word you are a victim of phishing or malware. or perhaps you accidentally send your private key....
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

that's too bad, sad to hear that your Bitcoins were stolen, I hope you'll somehow retrieve it, let this event be a lesson to us. Always be careful in our wallet, only open your wallet in secured terminal/place, you can't trust anyone but yourself so never give your private keys to anyone and lastly try to install some protection just to be sure.

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:27 PM

You should be careful about the phishing and security of your wallet. Hopefully your lost coins can come back again, I just can pray for you. In the future you should be more careful.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

I am really sorry. Never click any mails of wallets they could be phishing site to steal your keys. You said that you didn't download anything wrong, but sometimes even when you click just 1 link you can be infected. This is internet there is nothing we can do against it we can only be smart and never click any of these links. You can also use malwarebytes premium it safes you from infecred links, but on phishing sites. I hope that you will get your coins back. Take care !

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

That is a sad news and I am sorry for your loss, I think you should hire someone or put a bounty to trace who stole your Bitcoin, giving 20% of your stash is good enough to attract bounty hunters to trace that bitcoin.  Besides, it is already lost and sharing 20% of it just to recover the 80% is favorable to your situation.  
This must be a lesson to all of us.  We should always be vigilant about internet stuff and do not just download anything without verifying if its clean or not.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

Omg! Is this really possible? Can someone really do this? Stole and hack your account and your money? My God! I dont think you can trace the hackee be ause as we al know all bitcoin transacatoon is untraceable. I wish people will not do like this. This very unfair. This is a heads up for all of us..we have to be bery careful for out transactions and our passwords. Im sorry to hear that.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:46 PM

My guess is that you are a victim of phishing. Somewhere, sometime, you must have indicated your wallet address and then when they checked it, showing it has some decent balance in Bitcoins, they decided to siphon it off to their own wallet. You cannot easily accuse the government of stealing such relatively little amount. With the possibility that electrum stole it, I guess that has also equal probability.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: