Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ARKER: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency  (Read 4206 times)
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:44:31 PM

For the game to be successful, you need a good team, exciting plot, beautiful graphics, user-friendly interface and much more. Do you have a demo?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
nelson208

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

https://arker.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

You say you are the first of this kind of project. Can you 100% guarantee that your statement is correct? Who are your competitors? Non-Existent?

We searched deeply and we were not able to find anything like that. We do not know any project that consists of a game that rewards with its own cryptocurrency, and that allows to take out all your benefits to operate in the market.

It is full of games that mine existing cryptos with the potential of your device. This market is very monopolized, and it is not at all what we are looking for, so yes, it could be said that in this we are pioneers.

Regards!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Listed on Waves DEX    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER / ANN / TELEGRAM
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

This kind of interesting, we're not just simply playing a game for fun, but at the same time we also has the possibility to earn some money within the game and exchange it with real money.
Like this very much.

nelson208

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

For the game to be successful, you need a good team, exciting plot, beautiful graphics, user-friendly interface and much more. Do you have a demo?

We have everything you number, but currently we do not have a demo that we can pass, we only have a small demo that we use for a Hackathon contest (in which we won with this project).

Soon we will make available a video where we will show all the qualities of the game, currently at public level we have the images of the web, several captures, characters ...

Very soon we will reveal more information.

For the rest of aspects, if you take a look at the whitepaper, you will see that it is a game with a theme and a story quite successful and with many things to expand.

Greetings and many thanks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nelson208

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:45:01 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:01:51 PM by nelson208

We went out in the newspaper!

Levante de Castellón

Here I leave you a capture of the article.

Regards!

Tassadar4o

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

I will w8 to see the video of gameplay. It's nice to paly game and ern crypto coins Wink
nelson208

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

I will w8 to see the video of gameplay. It's nice to paly game and ern crypto coins Wink

Perfect! We will put it on the web and we will notify to see it.

Regards!

zodier

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

Hi guys! We regularly publish in Medium about the project. Please, take a look: https://medium.com/@arker_official

And remember that you can speak directly to us in Telegram: https://t.me/ArkerCommunity
nytyr

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

8 days remaining for the start of the ICO.
slore

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

Hey mate how much coins i can win per each  play
ethbreeder89

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

Hey mate how much coins i can win per each  play

Hi. Each time the player completes a milestone or wins an online match, he will be rewarded with a random Arker Coin amount

kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

Nice, so long to see some Online RPG or MMORPG that will reward with cryptocurrency.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

Well, there a some other RPG games that rewards you with cryptocurrency...
Whats so special with this one?

All the games that usually make this type of system, what they do is use the power of your device to mine an existing currency to give you then a small portion.

In this case, the system is different, and I have not seen any that offers you a coin at the expense of playing.

When you said device what you mean is computer right??  Not smartpones? Becaus if you knew some kind of application that can be mined through phones, please share it to us I really want to do so.
stanleyjones1

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

Good Idea!! How can i take a part in this project?? What should i do?
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

You have any plan to release the demo version before move to this ICO. So many people would like to test this game graphics are looking cool and the concept of this game is also interesting.
nytyr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

Nice, so long to see some Online RPG or MMORPG that will reward with cryptocurrency.

Nice! Glad you like the idea.
nytyr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

Good Idea!! How can i take a part in this project?? What should i do?

By participating in the ICO you will get some Arker Coins, have access to the Alpha test and help the team  Smiley

Or you can wait to the beta release!

Check our roadmap.
nelson208

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

Well, there a some other RPG games that rewards you with cryptocurrency...
Whats so special with this one?

All the games that usually make this type of system, what they do is use the power of your device to mine an existing currency to give you then a small portion.

In this case, the system is different, and I have not seen any that offers you a coin at the expense of playing.

When you said device what you mean is computer right??  Not smartpones? Becaus if you knew some kind of application that can be mined through phones, please share it to us I really want to do so.

Hello!

When I say devices, I mean all of them, telephones, computers, tablets and others. Our idea is release the game on platforms like Steam, iOS, Android and Browser.

Our coin (Arker Coin) is already preminated, our objetive is distribute this currency to the people who play, but nothing to mine. It is not what we want.

Regards!

nelson208

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

You have any plan to release the demo version before move to this ICO. So many people would like to test this game graphics are looking cool and the concept of this game is also interesting.

Good afternoon!

The truth is that the demo we have is something that was used for a contest, and that has nothing to do with the graphics and scenarios we have now, we focus more on the technical part, so we would only generate doubts hahaha.

The nearest official version will be the one provided to the investors in the ICO.

Regards!

nelson208

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

7 days remaining for the start of the ICO.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: