Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HODLer Drop-1M]Coinsato - Low Supply [Raising Funds For Listing]  (Read 4564 times)
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:14:28 AM

Very active dev here, responds quick to questions and messages. If their work effort relates to this, they will have some success with the project. Thanks guys!

dev like this is expected, there is a quick response, and always have full responsibility

Still don't see my COSA, but I'm sure the dev will be on this soon. takes time to process so many transactions

The airdrop will be on 19-20 November , until then only bounties and donations will be paid .

Thanks for the clarification...I must have overlooked it in the thread. I was wondering because I kept seeing posts about people that had coins already. I think you may be one of the most active devs I have seen in these forums!

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
HODLerCoiner (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

Very active dev here, responds quick to questions and messages. If their work effort relates to this, they will have some success with the project. Thanks guys!

dev like this is expected, there is a quick response, and always have full responsibility

Still don't see my COSA, but I'm sure the dev will be on this soon. takes time to process so many transactions

The airdrop will be on 19-20 November , until then only bounties and donations will be paid .

Thanks for the clarification...I must have overlooked it in the thread. I was wondering because I kept seeing posts about people that had coins already. I think you may be one of the most active devs I have seen in these forums!

Thanks for the kind words. Everybody that received tokens are bounties , donations and a few member airdrops at the start to see if everything works .
bejinariu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

hey dev , i PM'd you about the bounties with some questions

HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

hey dev , i PM'd you about the bounties with some questions

Sorry , we get a lot of PMs , we sent you back your answer and anybody else who were in line.
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:00:18 AM

New exchange added , bounties still on going. Waiting your twitter share and designs .

https://ex.singularx.com/exchange/COSA/ETH
pralala22

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

I think i got in the airdrop so i'm just waiting to see how is this developing. I hope you  guys will buy back some from weak hands after you hit some exchanges because now for exemple on etherdelta i m rofling hard . Someone dumped 800 tokens for 0,001 ETH , i mean it's like 30 cents minus the transaction fee , he got about 20 cents , lmao. Nice to see another exchange already btw. Good luck !
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

Cheesy well now probably twitter bounties just playing around there , who knows .

9 days left for donations and the start of the airdrop.
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:28:14 PM

We've just added COSA to voting list on :

https://mercatox.com/coins/list (and search COSA)
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote   (and search COSA)

Please vote for us and let's make of this something great !
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

Awesome news. I will plan on jumping on Merc later and putting in my vote.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:59 AM

Awesome news. I will plan on jumping on Merc later and putting in my vote.

Yes at least is something , i dont have accounts of any of those but i will look into it later and if is easy to vote i will try to help.
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

About 5-6 days until the donation period will end and the members who got in the airdrop will get their coins.

After that to encourage trading and keep the dumping on the low , we will be starting a "hodler airdrop" in which members with "x" amount of tokens after "x" days will split "x" amount of airdrop tokens (we're thinking somewhere in the range of 1 000 000 COSA).

More details about this in a few days.
khunglongrua

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:06 AM

I am waiting for his accept by my airdrop and bounty
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

I am waiting for his accept by my airdrop and bounty

I've sent you the bounty now but we're sorry , the spots for airdrop are filled. Good luck !
Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:21 AM

I have joined the airdrop and tweeter bounty, Hope to receive something from our beloved Dev.

By the way i tried to open the exchange on https://ex.singularx.com/exchange/COSA/ETH it seems that its like etherdelta right? just adding the Contract address?

Anyway, Goodluck to the project & wishing you guys more success to come!
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

I have joined the airdrop and tweeter bounty, Hope to receive something from our beloved Dev.

By the way i tried to open the exchange on https://ex.singularx.com/exchange/COSA/ETH it seems that its like etherdelta right? just adding the Contract address?

Anyway, Goodluck to the project & wishing you guys more success to come!

Yes it's like etherdelta but no orders are in place there i see , we don't trade yet so anywhere you see orders are from the members that got their airdrops/bounties.

We've sent the twitter bounty but again , the airdrop period is over. For now the only option is donation which will run for a few more days.

Thanks for your interest !
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

Dev, I have sent you a pm of my twitter link. Thanks
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

Dev I can't find link to bounty. Guide please.

Please PM me with your questions exactly ? For the moment the only bounty available is twitter , you can find details on the ANN post.
Makerz

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:39 AM

Supply volume is actually reasonable and the airdrop volume is good.  success devs but newbies should be considered also  Cry Cry Cry

5b07bb23ca489
HODLerCoiner (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

All this airdrop discriminating Newbies, how do we then grow in the space? Huh . I really love this coin

Supply volume is actually reasonable and the airdrop volume is good.  success devs but newbies should be considered also  Cry Cry Cry

This is happening because members are abusing and making a lot of accounts . We are sorry but you guys can still get in early by donating or twitter bounty . As i mentioned few posts ago , in a few days after the airdrop we will announce another huge 1M airdrop for the hodlers of a certain quantity so stock up while is still cheap.
singlej007

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

Hello, you mean Airdrop is over?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: