Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get subscribers? (For campaign purposes)  (Read 389 times)
TaKlarPH (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

I got to see a post here about youtube and I want to post my question there but afraid it might not get answered again basing on my experience so here my question is:

•How to get free subscribers? Or did you guys just go blogging to increase your subscribers?

•In making a video presentation about the campaign do I really need followers/subscribers?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:14:15 AM

1) You can try to ask people to subscribe your channel and then you subscribe their channel - do so called Follow for Follow.
2) Well, it depends what are requirements of campaign. I'm not familiar with Youtube campaigns, but from what I see now, not all campaigns have mentioned anything about required number of subscibers.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

•How to get free subscribers? Or did you guys just go blogging to increase your subscribers?
To get subscribers to your YouTube channel, simply just post good content that people would like to watch. There's no point getting those sort of "earn 1000 free youtube followers!" if they aren't going to watch your videos anyway.

•In making a video presentation about the campaign do I really need followers/subscribers?
It depends on the campaign. But they most likely require a certain amount of subscribers to accept you to the campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
radonec

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:15:36 AM

I got to see a post here about youtube and I want to post my question there but afraid it might not get answered again basing on my experience so here my question is:

If you have an interesting contact that attracts people, you do not need advertising. And so offer a few or promote your project and everything will be fine.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

A few days ago I have tried it http://addmefast.com I also got subscriber but not all of them are real.Also they fall down,but you can try it.also search into facebook "follow for follow" "subscriber for subscribe"
harsak06

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

I think you should look into Alp Işık,Alp Işık channel on youtube,channel is turkish but may be able to help for you,about this topic.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

If you really wanted to get a good and real subscriber there are lots of ways to do that but there is  whitehat method you need to create a trending video and join on the group on  facebook you must make a video and you should join in the group related in the video..
So that if you post your video there they might be subscribe and likes to your video..
Also if you know SEO it can also getting more impressions and views and i think you can also get subscriber if they interested in your video.. 
The other way is blackhat which is  i think the method mostly not real subscriber there are lots of offers to get 1k likes or subscribers in seoclerk. that the most place where you can get likes views and subscribers..
derji_udar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

First of all, you should spread the information among your friends  Wink
ZFXToken

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

Agreed with the sentiment above, good content begets loyal watchers and followers. That said I do think there is something in 'Social Proof' essentially if there are 1,000 subscribers you are more likely to gain another than if there were 5.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

Sub for the best way, that mean you sub someone and he give it back to you, and about question 2 everything is based on the information and requirements of your "job".
dwi wahyu

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:13:11 AM

Create a marketing that can attract your targeted potential customers. For example, if your target potential customers are young children then make marketing in a way that is simple and in accordance with their tastes
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:09:54 AM

Use pictures of cute baby animals!

In all serious-ness most successful youtubers put down their success to hard work promoting themselves or collaborating with more popular youtubers. And having appealing content of course Smiley And time, not many of them said it was an overnight success.

multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:07 PM

To attract subscribers to your channel and promote it,make 100 videos!And every video spread in social networks.Also order advertising to bloggers and to do advertising campaigns.
cryptoc*nt

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

One great way to get followers or subscribers is to offer something for signing up. Whether its a coupon, service or a small gift. Another way is to have a lottery. Example, sign up and you will have a chance of winning xyz in our weekly drawing. This way people will pay attention to your project and you will not lose them after the first give away. People love free stuff and this is a great way to get peoples attention.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: