Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development  (Read 28586 times)
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Cilantro Development Beginning
If 2017 has showed us anything its that blockchain technology is here to stay.

While most of the media has been centered around tokens that are openly traded on the markets — Bitcoin and Ethereum— it has become evident that there is a massive need for Enterprise blockchain.

https://blog.lamden.io/cilantro-development-beginning-8ae52083a419

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ambcoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:36:48 AM

Lamden is a promising project where new and customize blockchain and Dapps will be created and connecting new projects via its own Token, The Lamden Tau.

Lamden is making the Blockchain Development less harder by creating development workflows and also it is an open source software which will be a favourite amongst blockchain developer.

Hope this project will be a success and good luck to the DEV!!

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

Cilantro will be the fourth development of the company Lamden? Developers make me a lot of joy to their innovative solutions Smiley. What is Enterprise blockchain?
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

I'm not an expert in crypto business, but what I can understand by reading and learning from other users that this is a legit and fair project. I hope this project gets success in its demand and what it starts for.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

is presale still alive dev?

The presale ended earlier this month and the crowdsale should be alive with first registration and you can receive the contract address in 24 hours after sig up. Via this link you will get further info:
https://www.lamden.io/registration
Earlier today, the contract address has been published in official twitter channel of Lamden so everybody can purchase the sale without registration. Here the link to the official statut:
https://twitter.com/LamdenTau/status/943665841274486785

I don't think that's accurate. Presale is still live with 22% bonus

Yep Presale is still live with 22% bonus and will be reduced in step like 20%-15%-...

I just verified this. Yes the presale is running with great bonuses for early investors and we will be waiting for updates about the PreIco results. Keep working.
Good luck
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:16 PM

Atomic Swaps: Cross-Chain Transaction Protocols

On September 19th, 2017, Decred and Litecoin completed the first ever cross-chain atomic swap. This day marks a significant step for the evolution of cryptocurrency — allowing users to conduct truly trustless, cross-chain transactions without the necessity of third-party exchanges. This article will explain what you need to know about this exciting and revolutionary technology and Lamden’s role in it.

https://blog.lamden.io/atomic-swaps-cross-chain-transaction-protocols-f5a95c81129d
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

The project that I believe will succeed. I have joined three icos so far, the lamden is one of them.
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

This platform are not complicated at all it brings great solution is like 3 in 1 solution using TAU

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

Creating a very useful tool for businesses to businesses. One of a few feasible and realistic ICO project I saw so far. Can I have your bounty thread link?
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

Great project for those who wish to try blockchain technology. For beginners who want to use tools for simple implementation of projects in this area. There is a little difficulty with the manager of the bounty. But the technological part everything is fine.
Yes there is a catch with the bounty manager. The project is cool, has a good chance of success, especially in the future. Many businesses that want to switch to blockchain will need tools for this opportunity. They can be purchased from Lamden to implement their programs.

Yea, from what I understand, after having read through the white paper, is that they are essentially building a developer suite for the customization of applications for businesses.  One of the examples mentioned by their dev in the COIN interview on youtube was an inventory management system capable of managing complex product streams through various levels of product development.  Its the type of thing that could put SAP or Oracle out of business, and it seems to be only a small fraction of what of the Lamden platform could ultimately be capable of.
SAP and Oracle are good platforms for bookkeeping in the company. SAP and Oracle are in direct competition with products Lamden. In Lamden possible future will interfere with the major players in the market, due to the low price and the effective work of the developers. I like your thinking.
Very interesting, what you wrote. For me, Lamden is an interface e.g. between betrween SAP and Oracle. But i'm not sure to understand it right.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

Lamden has been a breath of fresh air but i really wonder whether its being kept hushed or the marketing is intentionally low. The quality of updates and ideas is really cool.
The ideas proposed in the whitepaper also give a very good chance for beginners to understand. Though what is the main chain in case of Lamden and what will be the consensus mechanism??
How is it going to avoid the present pitfalls of existing chains??
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

Lamden seems to improve on some of the strengths of existing platforms like ark and incorporating something even more valuable, protocols for easy implementation of blockchain? scalability and speed for mass adoption are top grade. Definitely solid
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

As I review their project, I began to like it because of their great plan. Goodluck to your ICO.

Olumide1000

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

Lamden seems to improve on some of the strengths of existing platforms like ark and incorporating more valuable protocols for easy implementation of blockchain.
I don't really know much about crypto business, but what I can understand by reading and learning from other users that this is a legit and fair project. I hope this project becomes a success. I have to say the tokens given out is a good catch.
lightningbeast

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:12 AM

I have read all of the information about Lamden and it's going to make the Blockchain Development easier by creating development workflows and it is an open source software which will be a huge breakthrough among other blockchain plus all of the information you need to know about their project, their whitepaper are all given, this is a well prepared, project and I will support real projects like this. Good Luck to the development team
k0nyrf0rs

Activity: 266

“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

I think a very promising project in my opinion, we'll see for his success in the future. Now I join him !!

OzenPark25

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

this project is very unique from the other project  were  in thier 3 types of processing !1. FLORA,A distributed smart contract package manager to create a better and shared authority in the space.  2. SAFFRON Easily deployed and managed private blockchains for enterprise and development use.   3. CLOVE  Anonymous Router to Enable Blockchain-to-Blockchain Interaction   Lamden is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. The Lamden Tau token connects these new projects together and with mainchain cryptocurrencies.
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

Wow! This is a very interesting project! its quiet complicated to understand at 1st but as what i understand
its a big help for many businesses! i see a great future for it..thanks dev for creating this project!

hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

It is not very clear how many tokens you will get by participating in the ICO. You should display this info on the website next to the contract address.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

The project is interesting, it touches on some fundamental questions. The tasks and problems that he wants to solve are just as relevant.
The world of blockchane now like the wild west, let's see what this "cowboy" will be able to do Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: