Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development  (Read 28586 times)
AdalineVahle

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

Lamden Community Announcement: Vote for TAU to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Lamden has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Lamden.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 6 days. (Lamden is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

Lamden Community Announcement: Vote for TAU to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Lamden has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Lamden.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 6 days. (Lamden is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

I today voted for Lamden, because I believe I have a great future. In 2018 TAU will make X10-X20!
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Really liking this.
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

Interesting and promising project. But why the token price is so low? Is there any information about new exchanges?
wiliamsarang

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:07:57 AM

looks great, will there be a smart contract Smiley
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Interesting and promising project. But why the token price is so low? Is there any information about new exchanges?

the price is very low, due to the crypt condition! Now bitcoin is falling and falling and all the tokens are falling behind it! It's time to buy TAU!
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

guys, I am very interested in running a masternode, do you have any information about how many coins is needed for a running one of masternode and when do you plan to run this feature. Probably it should be right after a mainnet launch?

To be masternode you need 100,000 tau.

Actually it is not determined and finalized yet.

Stu said once 100k but it is not 100% sure. They 're still finalizing the economic model.

Do you know if they are doing dpos as well like Lisk, so you earn tokens for voting?

Bladiebla

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:10:50 PM by Bladiebla

Lamden is operating under the rader. They are busy coding and working on the infrastructure while marketing is being worked on.

Yes, They are creating their own Turing Incomplete variation of the Python language called Seneca that will be used for Smart Contracts on the blockchain, Cilantro.
Why Turing Incomplete variation? Stu explained it well in the blogs which you can find it here.

In terms of Turing incompleteness and Lamden, the Lamden Tau token will be deployed on a delegated proof-of-stake blockchain system featuring this Turing incomplete smart contracting language.

guys, I am very interested in running a masternode, do you have any information about how many coins is needed for a running one of masternode and when do you plan to run this feature. Probably it should be right after a mainnet launch?

Stu said once 100k but it is not 100% sure. They 're still finalizing the economic model.

Do you know if they are doing dpos as well like Lisk, so you earn tokens for voting?

It will be a different kind of model that we are used to as Delegated Proof of Work.
In order to be a delegate, you need witnesses to vote for you. 1 witness is 1 vote.
To be a witness, you'll need 10k TAU to be able to vote for delegates.

The delegate will need 100k TAU (as I have understood) to run a masternode.
Rewards for being a delegate and running a masternode is for me still not clear (will be clear in upcoming whitepaper).

The purpose of the Tau token "is a simple token that every chain can interact with. This allows users to use a single agnostic type of token to interact with any chain on the network." https://lamden.io/faq/
But Clove (one of Lamden's development tools) claims to "make atomic swaps between blockchains easy" for Bitcoin-based and Ethereum-based chains. So why is the Tau token needed if Clove will make atomic swaps possible? Here https://lamden.io/about-token/ they explain that Tau will facilitate Lamden's decentralized atomic swap network, but if the atomic swaps are working then there is no need for an intermediary token. It defeats the whole purpose of atomic swaps.

Can one of the Tau devs explain this more?

TAU will be the middleman to do the atomic swaps.
For example: if you want to swap LSK -> ETH then it will be LSK -> TAU -> ETH.

@Devs correct me if I'm wrong.

HODL
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

The purpose of the Tau token "is a simple token that every chain can interact with. This allows users to use a single agnostic type of token to interact with any chain on the network." https://lamden.io/faq/
But Clove (one of Lamden's development tools) claims to "make atomic swaps between blockchains easy" for Bitcoin-based and Ethereum-based chains. So why is the Tau token needed if Clove will make atomic swaps possible? Here https://lamden.io/about-token/ they explain that Tau will facilitate Lamden's decentralized atomic swap network, but if the atomic swaps are working then there is no need for an intermediary token. It defeats the whole purpose of atomic swaps.

If TAU is the middleman then it's not an atomic swap. It's trading one coin for another at whatever the current exchange rate is and then trading that coin for the third coin. It defeats the entire purpose of atomic swaps. Can someone on the team please elaborate?
simongoat

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Lamden is operating under the rader. They are busy coding and working on the infrastructure while marketing is being worked on.

Yes, They are creating their own Turing Incomplete variation of the Python language called Seneca that will be used for Smart Contracts on the blockchain, Cilantro.
Why Turing Incomplete variation? Stu explained it well in the blogs which you can find it here.

In terms of Turing incompleteness and Lamden, the Lamden Tau token will be deployed on a delegated proof-of-stake blockchain system featuring this Turing incomplete smart contracting language.

It will be a different kind of model that we are used to as Delegated Proof of Work.
In order to be a delegate, you need witnesses to vote for you. 1 witness is 1 vote.
To be a witness, you'll need 10k TAU to be able to vote for delegates.

Thanks for that, very helpful. Just to confirm if I have 10K TAU in my wallet I will receive more TAU as a payout.

toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

Does TAU masternode launch?

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
fazzx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

what a great great project we a solid team, just invested Smiley
AndrewBuck

Activity: 123
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:10 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:18:13 AM by AndrewBuck

Heads up! 🗣 Lamden Token TAU is listed and trading is live on LedgerEX, India's most advanced and finest cryptocurrency exchange founded by Forbes 30 under 30 Founders.

Exclusive Offer - Free trading access for 1st month -  https://www.ledgerex.io

Join our Telegram community for updates: @Ledgerex

aknataga

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

the price is very low, due to the crypt condition! Now bitcoin is falling and falling and all the tokens are falling behind it! It's time to buy TAU!

As we are all used to it's too early to buy.
The price is still in eth + x1.69, we are waiting for -x5 in eth.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

I bought Lamden additionally in hitbtc today and very happy to buy lamden in low price Cheesy
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

Could this creation of new blockchain fit together as a software factory for the Lamden project? And could  report the amount already collected in the pre-sale?
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

If TAU is the middleman then it's not an atomic swap. It's trading one coin for another at whatever the current exchange rate is and then trading that coin for the third coin. It defeats the entire purpose of atomic swaps. Can someone on the team please elaborate?

Maybe the term atomic swap is not well used here, but the idea (I guess) is to adapt any token/coin into the TAU atomic swap system without the need of sharing special code between chains. Maybe this could be like a decentralized exchange ¿? and yeah I need also more clarification in the subject. Also I was reading something interesting here https://github.com/Lamden/cilantro ... they will have Masternodes (DASH, PIVX, STRAT), Witnesses (Bitshares, Steem, Decent), Delegates (Lisk, Shift, Ark) .... So they are building their own hybrid, that will be interesting to see.. I will wait for their next whitepaper and look for a opportunity to invest.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Announcing Elysian as Lamden’s Newest CEAP Partner!
We are pleased to announce we now have a third partner for the Clove Early Access Program: Elysian International, Inc. Elysian is a decentralized Ecommerce platform for building websites on the blockchain. Their vision is one where Lamden’s Clove protocol would provide them atomic swaps for their private Ethereum sidechain.

An Introduction to Elysian
Elysian is a team of Ecommerce and cryptocurrency experts with a plan to connect the multi-trillion dollar Ecommerce industry with the multi-billion dollar global cryptocurrency market by creating a revolutionary, new Ecommerce platform. Their vision is a future where Elysian is the epicenter of a new model for Ecommerce, powered by the blockchain. The Elysian ecosystem presents a model for sustainability and healthy growth, along with community integration to connect Elysian supporters directly with the team.

What is CEAP
The Clove Early Access Program is Lamden’s initiative to provide worthy candidates a chance to test our atomic swap protocol in its beta phase. This testing will allow these platforms to be the first to benefit from the seamless swaps between blockchain assets that Clove provides, while in turn providing Lamden valuable feedback on the functionality of Clove and helping us improve the protocol and removing any bugs. You can read more about CEAP here.

What Does a Partnership with Lamden mean for Elysian?
Through this partnership, Elysian will be able to use the Clove protocol to complete the functionality of their blockchain system, with the guidance of our CEO, Stuart Farmer, as an official Elysian adviser. Lamden hopes that our protocol will prove useful enough to Elysian to be integrated into their mainchain and be an integral part of what makes their Ecommerce platform run.

Learn More about Elysian
Check out their website
Read their white paper
Join their Telegram
See what’s next on their roadmap

https://blog.lamden.io/announcing-elysian-as-lamdens-newest-ceap-partner-aa80bac1f474
simongoat

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

Lamden is having a really good run, hopefully it will get back to its high of just over a dollar soon.

iweyoume

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

This is a project to keep an eye on. Once it gets to more exchanges and people start discovering it the price will go up drastically. Lamden's market cap is more than 10 x lower than Ark & Aion. It's more than 50 x lower than Lisk Smiley Tremendous upside here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: