Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:48:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC Details New Cyber Unit.....  (Read 183 times)
CryptoDream2049 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:01:26 AM

The SEC [Security Exchange Commission ] details objective in new cyber unit. The co-director of the United States Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC)’s Division of Enforcement, Stephanie Avakian, has outlined the mission and enforcement aims of the regulator’s recently formed Cyber Unit and Retail Strategy Task Force. Speaking at a recent Securities Enforcement Forum, the co-director has detailed the objectives of the new unit, including issues specifically pertaining to cryptocurrency.

This really no surprise in my eyes and I see a lot more coming in the future.....
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

A brand new Force-task from SEC in the United-Sates is on action, with well designed goals, to fiscalize the digital currencies markets. The Cyber Unity of Merchants and Strategy will have that new tasks specially conducting control of resources and products related to Btc and all the altcoins. Specifying that new task force only to handle cryptocurrencies, the SEC is giving a major step to ambreus the digital coins.   
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:58:23 AM

This exactly the reason bitcoin and other crypto currency was made. We want government out of our lives! now they want to pitch in by force. This is not going to end well as there will be many anonymous coin to by pass regulations!

kenkoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

I hope the SECs will be making clear cut guidelines on how will they regulate crytocurrency transactions. I hope they won't interfere with the anonymity of bitcoin transaction as this is the advantage of crypto in our market today. They need to focus their effor on regulating ICOs that are releasing today. Some are scams and ponzi schemes.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:30:53 AM

The government for the supervision and crackdown on the virtual currency is very large, but not so virtual currency is so ah, 0x can, sec seems to have been
 Undecided
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

Not good to read. I just hope its about really wanting to help the citizen's and not political manipulation to keep control.

I agree - this may not end well.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

Ok, for the sake of discussion, what would the task force's primary objectives be and how would that affect us who love to play around and dabble with crypto?  What about the investors of ICO's?  Will they start dumping now in favor of BTC or other altcoins like XMR?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

The SEC [Security Exchange Commission ] details objective in new cyber unit. The co-director of the United States Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC)’s Division of Enforcement, Stephanie Avakian, has outlined the mission and enforcement aims of the regulator’s recently formed Cyber Unit and Retail Strategy Task Force. Speaking at a recent Securities Enforcement Forum, the co-director has detailed the objectives of the new unit, including issues specifically pertaining to cryptocurrency.

This really no surprise in my eyes and I see a lot more coming in the future.....

Srsly fuck them, the USA doesn't control the whole world. I don't give a fuck what they want. I will be a happy person when finally the EU will be able to become an independent state from the US. And not following and copying every of their decisions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: