Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[NOT ANN]TO ALL DEVs of AIRDROP PROJECTs: HOW TO PREVENT FUD EFFECTIVELY  (Read 690 times)
moonswamp (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:17:53 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 05:56:40 AM by moonswamp

The value of decentralized coins or tokens depend on how many real people hold them, so both devs or real holders want to prevent fud,

But we know that there are many fake accounts made by some of us, and been used to join the airdrop here!

someone here even use others' account to apply the airdrop,  they got the data from the spreadsheets,...
then use bot to fill the form with your BTT account name,  twitter name, facebook name,  only thing they need to do is changing the ETH to their owns,  
cos they know you will apply the project too, you will retweet and share the link for them!

so here is a easy way to PREVENT FUD EFFECTIVELY for devs:

1:  need to provide BTT account name
2:  need to provide ETH address
2:  need to provide TWITTER account name (It's better to ask appliers change their twttier username to the same with BTT,  it won't affect the @account )
3:  need to provide Retweet link, FIRST OF ALL,  the ETH address should be included in the retweet comment !

that's all!  

Now dev only need to check the ETH in the RT,  and the ETH they filled in the form.... to see if is the same!

Hope this can help!

PLUS:  it's a good idea not publish the social link in the spreadsheet from now!  Only ETH address (or and BTT account name) is enough for us to check !

Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:31:20 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:55:57 AM by Captain_Planet

There is another way, why not simply Personal message dev in bitcoin talk forum and get the airdrops, this way less work for dev, and no way to cheat.
moonswamp (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

The value of decentralized coins or tokens depend on how many real people hold them, so both devs or real holders want to prevent fud,

But we know that there are many fake accounts made by some of us, and been used to join the airdrop here!

someone here even use others' account to apply the airdrop,  they got the data from the spreadsheets,...
then use bot to fill the form with your BTT account name,  twitter name, facebook name,  only thing they need to do is changing the ETH to their owns,  
cos they know you will apply the project too, you will retweet and share the link for them!

so here is a easy way to PREVENT FUD EFFECTIVELY for devs:

1:  need to provide BTT account name
2:  need to provide ETH address
2:  need to provide TWITTER account name (It's better to ask appliers change their twttier username to the same with BTT,  it won't affect the @account )
3:  need to provide Retweet link, FIRST OF ALL,  the ETH address should be included in the retweet comment !

that's all!  

Now dev only need to check the ETH in the RT,  and the ETH they filled in the form.... to see if is the same!

Hope this can help!

There is another way, why not simply MP dev in bitcoin talk forum and get the airdrops, this way less work for dev, and no way to cheat.

cos they have bots to use fake (newbie) accounts to PM the dev, this way won't work!
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:27 AM

Maybe the good idea is placing eth address on "Location" on Profile setting.
I see postoken like that , and hard too multiple fake account submit on airdrop.
The fake account just receive and never hold , just dump the coin.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:36:50 AM

I think so! Must prevent scams!  add one except upon 3.

4、man who want to join the airdrop  should put his  eth(waves and so on)  address  on  btt  profile  Signature. Dev of airdrop will  send airdrop coin  to Signature   address!
    So we can  prevent  the  scams!
notyou

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:05 AM

or how about devs leave out the usernames, profile links, email addresses, etc in the spreadsheets they make public. Why publish anything more than wallet address?
moonswamp (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:48:29 AM

I like the idea of putting ETH address in location field. A lot of airdrops have had this requirement this will help in removing bots from the airdrop.

Yes im also agree with that, so that fake accounts will be disqualified for that. We hope that all airdrop and bounty devs will do this for the safety of the real accounts.

it's more easier to create new BTT account and ETH address than create a new twitter account with followers!,
they can also use bot to change the profile to add the ETH to the location field!
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

I don't really like when stuff like our twitter is published in a public document since it can be used for doxxing if you're not careful. I guess if it's kept private I don't mind too much. Just publishing the ether address should be enough for people to check if they made it into the airdrop.

moonswamp (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

I don't really like when stuff like our twitter is published in a public document since it can be used for doxxing if you're not careful. I guess if it's kept private I don't mind too much. Just publishing the ether address should be enough for people to check if they made it into the airdrop.

but it's too late, so many spreadsheets published here !!!
reeljade

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

I see postoken like that , and hard too multiple fake account submit on airdrop.

i see on postoken system, that we do'nt need put addrees anymore, their will be automatically scan them,
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

i see on postoken system, that we do'nt need put addrees anymore, their will be automatically scan them,

Yeah i know , but if airdrop dev want manually check the account , their will easy for identity for real account holder.
I remember my account using for airdrop , but i never submit the form.
I telling to their dev , but their never reply me.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
moonswamp (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:02 AM

since it's airdrop !  people need to meet the requirments since they want the token for free

ETH in location field or ETH in the RT comment , is all ok for dev to write into the terms !

please check the Postoken and Deeponion ...

but in another side, many dev just want to make money in short time, they never mind if it's fake account or not !
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

since it's airdrop !  people need to meet the requirments since they want the token for free

ETH in location field or ETH in the RT comment , is all ok for dev to write into the terms !

please check the Postoken and Deeponion ...

but in another side, many dev just want to make money in short time, they never mind if it's fake account or not !
hi dev but i did not find the twitter link atu social media in topic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: