Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local bitcoins or paxful??  (Read 214 times)
giveen (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

Let's compare the two in various ways :

Security : Both sites support 2FA authentication which isn't completely safe but adds a bit of security to our accounts.
My experience: Once was doing a trade with someone and he wanted some proof so we used team viewer which showing him he tried to release the funds but because of my security settings he failed miserably.
For more visit :
Regarding paxful i just created a new account and transferred the funds as i was setting up 2FA and email security my funds were already stolen.

Support: Paxful has a live chat available most of the time but when my account was comprised withdrawal was pending and i couldn't cancel it i told the live support they told they can't do it unless i show some proof when they finally agreed after 15 min of chatiing it was already sent to the blockchain.
Local bitcoins no issues with support it is sometimes a bit slow but overal they provide me with the appropriate solution.

Sellers : Local bitcoins surely has way less amount of sellers than paxful but most of them are legit unlike paxful who create 100 accounts and give positive feedback to there trading account.

What do you guys think which is better? Do you agree with my comparison let me know
giveen (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:37:59 AM

No one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: