Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted this because got downrated for being an elaborate ponzi  (Read 410 times)
ry0t (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:05:17 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:36:00 PM by ry0t

deleted this because got downrated for being an elaborate ponzi

Sorry about my bad rating, I was promoting a decentralized ponzi like token many years ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

Ah! That sounds great! "average bitcoin users getting rich online helping money launderers". Totally legal! /s
And you think a shittily-done site is going to fool anyone? This is such a worthless throwaway site that they didn't even bother to fill in the text boxes for "new deposit via", "new payout via" and "participants". Funnily enough, the register button doesn't even fucking work and so they can't even scam with the shitty website.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:32 AM

Take your pants off, I wanna have you! OK here pants off now have at it Cheesy If every time some boy/ man tells that line to a girl and really gets lucky to do some funny things then people will definitely deposit $15,000 any where on that page Cheesy
akash15785

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:56:52 AM

What a sh**ty thread is this. Moderators should lock this topic.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:05:13 AM

I am interested in your offer, it sounds great the only problem is that I have 50000000 BTC in my wallet so please guide me what is good for me to invest whole of my money or just 50% of it because I cannot keep all my eggs in one basket right!
Since we are doing this historical deal i want you to do a small favor to me, my bitcoin wallet is frozen and my bank is telling me you have to deposit a small amount of bitcoin like 0.1 or so in order to unlock the whole amount so please send 0.1 btc to below address and I will be tranferring all my bitcoins to you immediately after that. Its not easy nowadays to trust any stranger still with junior member account. BUT you seem legit..hoping a sincere business prospects with you..

address for depositing 0.1 btc ( PLEASE DONT DEPOSIT MORE, AS I DONT NEED THEM)..

1z4Knn6u6oAqu6ftBov4n7ZYSp5kjE69i  
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

I am interested in your offer, it sounds great the only problem is that I have 50000000 BTC in my wallet so please guide me what is good for me to invest whole of my money or just 50% of it because I cannot keep all my eggs in one basket right!
Since we are doing this historical deal i want you to do a small favor to me, my bitcoin wallet is frozen and my bank is telling me you have to deposit a small amount of bitcoin like 0.1 or so in order to unlock the whole amount so please send 0.1 btc to below address and I will be tranferring all my bitcoins to you immediately after that. Its not easy nowadays to trust any stranger still with junior member account. BUT you seem legit..hoping a sincere business prospects with you..

address for depositing 0.1 btc ( PLEASE DONT DEPOSIT MORE, AS I DONT NEED THEM)..

I dont know if you are just being sarcastic or just really serious on asking such stuff?

Btw, back to op this line on the site do really burn my eyes-- average bitcoin users getting rich online helping money launderers. Are you freaking kidding the community? Even this thing already would already put our interest away and also on that noob website isnt really convincing after all. If offers are too good to be true = SCAM.

1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

Lets see how long this topic stands.  Cheesy

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

Now this is what we call making fun of the joker  Grin Grin OP is trying to fool us and this guy over here is trying to do that with OP. This is hilarious  Grin Grin
Anyhow, OP? Do you think the community is foolish? You will come here, open a thread and ask people to do investment somewhere where the article itself says "money laundering". What did you even think before doing this? You better take your amazing investment plan and gtfo here.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

You want me to risk 15,000 dollars to make $750?  Is this for real? 

Come on man, No one is going to buy your crap here(hopefully) If you want to rip off people go find somewhere else to do it. 
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

If I have read everything correctly, you shared an article saying "money laundering". Well its not that legal as you think. The % of money you get can be from any illegal activity the people wants to save themselves from tracing them.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

has been swiftly tagged by allseeing Vod already,haha
not sure why is this topic is in gambling section still,should have been moved or locked since this is pure scam ponzi
but thanks for a good laugh Smiley
the dude asking for 0.1 bitcoin from OP made my day
also people who thought he wasn't being sarcastic,lol,yeah its very common to have 500000 bitcoins nowadays,duh

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀