Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Expanse(EXP) worth investing?  (Read 698 times)
CryptoBerd (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

Hi

Expanse have been achieving their milestones in their roadmap.  Their price and volume is still rather low. 
I feel that EXP is undervalued, but I like to hear some honest opinion about it. 
Thanks!
( Declaration:  I am holding a small amount of EXP. )
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:40:54 AM

The problem I have with Expanse team is that they have not really create their own part, they need to leave the shadow of Ethereum, now that eTHEREUM is moving to POS, it will be intresting how the team create their own path
CryptoBerd (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:16:13 AM

The problem I have with Expanse team is that they have not really create their own part, they need to leave the shadow of Ethereum, now that eTHEREUM is moving to POS, it will be intresting how the team create their own path

I agree with you to certain extend, I doubt they can leave the shadow of Ethereum.  Their tagline is that EXP is the stable fork of Ethereum. 
The EXP team has built an EXP.DAO.  Now they are also having an ICO call TokenLab which utilises the EXP network.  They are slowly building an Ecosystem that uses EXP which I see lots of potential for future growth.  Hopefully, they can prove themselves as a good alternative to Ethereum when everyone finds Ethereum too expensive.   
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:21 AM

I think EXP is quite potential, it is a chance for many people. But now is not the time to invest, because Bitcoin flies so fast, it takes more time

Go to The Moon !
eggsandspamm

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

The site does a great job of comparing all the ETH projects.

http://ellaism.org/comparison/
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:43:05 AM

Expanse is a scam project done by well known scammers. Thats it all you need to know.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

Expanse is a scam project done by well known scammers. Thats it all you need to know.
Any links to back up your accusation?
cryptimus prime

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

No need for links. This one is very easy. Expanse has been made for those naive guys who missed the ETH train and has been sold them already 2016 as the second chance. Expanse is an old joke already.
Poloniex should have know that, but nevertheless they listed this coin and let them pump it up I think 3000% back in 2016.

They make sometimes a new webpage, make shiny marketing, preannouncements of big things. Then they sell it on the buyers.

But Expanse is the example per excellance for how idiotic most crypto "investors" are. Wink
Those Expanse buyers could have bought ETH for 4-10 USD back then and hodl. But they were so greedy and went for the cheap ETH alternative with shiny promises. 
I do not feel any pity for them or for anybody who buys it now.
CryptoBerd (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:43 AM

I think EXP is quite potential, it is a chance for many people. But now is not the time to invest, because Bitcoin flies so fast, it takes more time

Doesn't that make it a better time to buy?  When people start to take profit on Bitcoin, alts will climb fast.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:16:04 AM

Expanse is one of many great crypto,
the developer is active in developing this project, i see they start offline conference to promote their project
so, this project has a lot of potential to grow

CryptoBerd (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:35:59 AM

No need for links. This one is very easy. Expanse has been made for those naive guys who missed the ETH train and has been sold them already 2016 as the second chance. Expanse is an old joke already.
Poloniex should have know that, but nevertheless they listed this coin and let them pump it up I think 3000% back in 2016.

They make sometimes a new webpage, make shiny marketing, preannouncements of big things. Then they sell it on the buyers.

But Expanse is the example per excellance for how idiotic most crypto "investors" are. Wink
Those Expanse buyers could have bought ETH for 4-10 USD back then and hodl. But they were so greedy and went for the cheap ETH alternative with shiny promises. 
I do not feel any pity for them or for anybody who buys it now.

Wow!  You seem to have experienced some unhappiness with EXP.  Do share your experience so we all can learn from it.
CryptoBerd (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:01 AM

Expanse is one of many great crypto,
the developer is active in developing this project, i see they start offline conference to promote their project
so, this project has a lot of potential to grow

I only got to know about EXP about 3 months back and have been tracking them.  I agree with you.  It is very interesting to me too.  Feels like they have many big things coming up.  But they are actually very underexposed.  
cryptimus prime

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:35:16 AM

Wow!  You seem to have experienced some unhappiness with EXP.  Do share your experience so we all can learn from it.

Honestly I made way back in February 2016 some money with EXP because I knew they would pump it up, it was too predictable. Woke up and saw it went up around 3000%, sold it, bought more ETH. But it felt not good, bad karma.
Will never do that again. Not everything is about money.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

If it is price is still low considering their achieved milestones, you should invest in before late. It would give you profit in the short term.
CryptoBerd (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:11:55 AM

If it is price is still low considering their achieved milestones, you should invest in before late. It would give you profit in the short term.

Thanks for your advice Renes.  I am vested as per my declaration.  I am thinking of investing more, but I just wanted to see the community feelings about this.  I do not want to put more money into something that nobody is interested.
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:48:09 AM

Thanks for your advice Renes.  I am vested as per my declaration.  I am thinking of investing more, but I just wanted to see the community feelings about this.  I do not want to put more money into something that nobody is interested.

Expanse is one of the solid projects in crypto, they have a lot of active devs and always work hard. I met Exp in early 2017 and make some profits when it grows with other alts, and i am shure that now someone accumulate a lot of Exp for new rally during Exp.Dao project.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

I think it is worth the investment. I prefer dual mining with EXP than direct investing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██