Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEO for 5 BTC per month  (Read 1378 times)
rimbit (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Rimbit - No mining, just development

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 12:48:05 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2013, 09:13:12 AM by rimbit

Hi guys.
I do monthly SEO at 5 BTC/month

My SEO website is www.comstark.com

PM me your details and we can take it from there.

Note: You need to have Google analytics running on your website and you can set me up as a user. I can help you do that if you want. Then you can track the progress in real time of my SEO and if its not performing, then simply stop further SEO.

If you like, I can also give you suggestions for optimizing your website Smiley

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:06:48 PM

5 BTC ~ $500 ... srsly? ... lol ... for some noobi "help" of things like use h# tags correctly, use unique titles and descriptions ... You dont offer any real off site SEO according to what I read so $500 alone, as a one time fee, are already a joke, but $500 / mo... HUGE rip off
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:12:39 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 02:23:46 AM by rimbit

If that is what you think, thats ok... Your entitled to your opinion  Smiley
My comstark site is not SEO'd at all as I only take on a max of 5 clients a month.
I wish SEO was as simple as just optimizing a site, but thats just the start and if you get that right, when you go from onsite to offsite, its then all that work pays off.
Then add on top all the social networks and its a big job managing it all... If you can do it for less, good on you... You must have a big income elsewhere to justify the hours spent doing SEO for less than $500

Number 1 on Google for the keywords Thailand and Airsoft and see it for yourself  Wink

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:37:54 AM

I have clients that pay $100 a month that get SEO done with us and they make from SE referrals alone - $10k a week.

Why would anyone want to pay $500?

We do get a bottle of nice wine once a year from that client though Wink

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:59:06 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 02:50:09 AM by rimbit

I have clients that pay $100 a month that get SEO done with us and they make from SE referrals alone - $10k a week.

You give them 1-2 hours a week of SEO.. Huh Thats 17 minutes a day.... WTF  Shocked

What do you actually do for 17 minutes a day... Do you check keyword performance? Check the days traffic and landing pages for changes in demographics, times etc? Check all the social networks? split test changes on websites based on your analytic's ?

Seriously mate... if they stopped SEO, I doubt they would notice a drop in visitors or sales.... unless of course you have staff working for pennies per hour!

You have me very curious...  Tongue

QuantumKiwi

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 02:48:20 AM

You give them 1-2 hours a week of SEO.. Huh Thats 17 minutes a day.... WTF  Shocked

What do you actually do for 17 minutes a day... Do you check keyword performance? Check the days traffic and landing pages for changes in demographics, times etc? Check all the social networks? split test changes on websites based on your analytic's ?

Seriously mate... if they stopped SEO, I doubt they would notice a drop in visitors or sales.... unless of course you have staff working for pennies per hour!

You have me very curious...  Tongue

We charged them a 1500$ setup fee which ultimately gave them a website which makes sales...

Then, we charge them $100 a month for updating their keywords, check their traffic and other related to variables that need to be attended for.

SEO is not social network management, we charge a lot more for social network advertising and PR.

Yes, we have had several months where the client wanted to see if our changes made any difference - Turns out he had a significant drop after we temporarily halted work.

You see, we don't need to charge $500 for the service we provide. We charge $100 across several hundred clients, and we manage those clients efficiently via project management.

SEO is not a " profession " anymore, its a skill - and its such a flooded market that your better off providing SEO alongside business consultation services to increase overall business profits.

I've found that our profits have increased significantly after putting business consultation with internet marketing services in together into one nice service plan for businesses.

Don't take it to heart, But i just see other large SEO service providers charging $80 and they honestly do 50% more than what we do, all because there is so much competition out there.

Best Regards,
Logan @ Quantum Kiwi

rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 02:54:13 AM

I know all about the SEO market and I have many potential clients who simply wont trust SEO again after spending "cheap" amounts for SEO so they dont use my service and thats a pity for them. I also have clients who ask me after the first month to manage more of their websites.

Then you get comments like above and you gotta think... WTF, you cant do decent SEO for that sort of money... No way, its not possible...

I guess it all depends on what you want...  Undecided

EDIT:
I believe that SEO is also social network management and if you did Google the KW I gave above, you would see that all the social networks are basically all on page 1 of Google with the main site. I don't separate them as I get best results by treating it as a package... SEO is confusing enough for the layman without throwing in Social Network Management!

QuantumKiwi

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 03:00:09 AM

I know all about the SEO market and I have many potential clients who simply wont trust SEO again after spending "cheap" amounts for SEO so they dont use my service and thats a pity for them. I also have clients who ask me after the first month to manage more of their websites.

Then you get comments like above and you gotta think... WTF, you cant do decent SEO for that sort of money... No way, its not possible...

I guess it all depends on what you want...  Undecided

EDIT:
I believe that SEO is also social network management and if you did Google the KW I gave above, you would see that all the social networks are basically all on page 1 of Google with the main site. I don't separate them as I get best results by treating it as a package... SEO is confusing enough for the layman without throwing in Social Network Management!

Sorry if I did attack you a bit, yes it doesn't depend on what the client wants and I guess we are in totally different countries.

I highly recommend listing all the services and features that you can provide, helps people to see the $500 value Smiley

Regards,
Logan @ Quantum Kiwi

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:01:49 AM

Hi guys.

Note: You need to have Google analytics running on your website and you can set me up as a user. I can help you do that if you want. Then you can track the progress in real time of my SEO and if its not performing, then simply stop further SEO.

Believe me, my some month old inactive site have better alexa ranking than yours.

http://who.is/whois/comstark.com
http://who.is/whois/scriptzforum.org
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 03:07:26 AM

I provide the one thing... Good Google rankings... Nice sweet and simple.... No technical terms, just something thats not confusing.
I also do charge more for SEO than I state here.... I am pretty sure that even you know that Good SEO is upwards of 4000 USD a month...

I am Australian and have never dealt with a Thai site as businesses in Thailand have no idea of the true value of the internet, let alone SEO.. Its changing though and I have trained up some Thai staff to understand the principles of SEO, as I was an IT Project Manager, prior to going it alone... Smiley

rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 03:11:22 AM

Hi guys.

Believe me, my some month old inactive site have better alexa ranking than yours.

http://who.is/whois/comstark.com
http://who.is/whois/scriptzforum.org

I am very happy for you.
If you wish to make comparisons, perhaps try comparing your site with another script forum. Surely that must make better sense for you Smiley
As I said, if you took the time to read, I dont SEO comstark at all. It became inactive the day I finished putting it together...

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:19:24 AM

I am very happy for you.
If you wish to make comparisons, perhaps try comparing your site with another script forum. Surely that must make better sense for you Smiley
As I said, if you took the time to read, I dont SEO comstark at all. It became inactive the day I finished putting it together...

No it won't make any sense, other sites are active (By Active i mean they are hosted), mine is just domain (no hosting) i ran site for 15 days only many months ago.

and

it's weird that you are charging 5 BTC per month for SEO and you didn't done seo on your own website.
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 04:05:07 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 04:24:41 AM by rimbit

I am very happy for you.

No it won't make any sense, other sites are active (By Active i mean they are hosted), mine is just domain (no hosting) i ran site for 15 days only many months ago.

and

it's weird that you are charging 5 BTC per month for SEO and you didn't done seo on your own website.

Firstly, I dont have the time to SEO my site. I didnt have a website for my SEO as it was all word of mouth, so I decided to buy comstark and I was intending on just putting a blog on it. But then decide, what the heck and I only use it as my business card. You will also find many companies charging peanuts for SEO and they SEO the crap out of thier sites and do a very poor job on the clients sites. I dont work that way, as I would rather get word of mouth business, rather than the cheap SEO con that's prevalent on the Internet, because there is no such thing as cheap SEO. Its like saying that water is dry...  Roll Eyes I actually charge twice as much for SEO, but decided to help promote bitcoin merchants with cheaper SEO...

Let me tell you a secret... Anyone can make money from a website if they work it... and they can make 10,000 a month. However, they can also make 20,000 and more with SEO...  It all depends on what you want. If all you want is visitors and alexa rankings, thats great, but if you want to analyse your customers, what times they come in, what countries they come from, gender and everything else, then by careful work, you can change KW or even the design to suit and then funnel customers to you sales page, whether it be a product or just information. The airsoft site has changed a lot with the colors, menu and even how the products where presented, all to achieve its one purpose and that is to make a sale.... Thats what SEO does...

I had one potential client raving how great his site was with x amount of visitors a day using cheap SEO... I asked him what the visitor time on site was and thats when the shit hit the fan... It was under 30 seconds and I explained to him that his SEO was spam and thats why he wasnt getting any sales... I didnt work for him, but I hope I made him a little wiser as numbers dont always tell the whole story  Cool

Anyway, if anyone needs to continue rubbishing SEO, go for it... If anyone wants to improve their conversion ratio, then PM me...  Wink

austins

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:03:32 AM

So how much for Google PageRank10 - 20 High Authority Links?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: