Poll
Question: Top ICO Out of These
Confideal - 9 (16.7%)
Qchain - 26 (48.1%)
Utrust - 19 (35.2%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Top ICO Out of These  (Read 1803 times)
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

Out of these 3 choices, Confideal is gaining a lot of popularity and support. It has been featured in a lot of 'top ico' lists along with gladius and indahash. The downside of this project if it continues to be 'mainstream' is that more shitcoins could be created as even people with no coding skills can create a smart contract with this project.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

There have been many ICO projects recently and everyone should invest in the Crypterium Project because the project has attracted over $ 10 million and will soon reach $ 42 million over the next few months. If this project is successful then surely many investors will be interested in this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:37:24 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 03:26:05 PM by -VOL-

Out of these 3 it will be easy and definetly choice Qchain. Very good porject with strong team on Nem/Eth platform.They have already demo of of the project.It can be test on the website.
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

I can not vote, but I would vote for Qchain, because they have posh prospects in-demand on the fast-growing market of internet advertising.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:16 PM

Quamstamp ICO is another ICO to watch out for because there are lots of hipe behind it. They have over 13k members in their telegram group.check the ICO out.

I have lost money in Quantstamp
Fake letter with fake contribution page yesterday at 14.00 UTC (((

It is not clear only where they took my email, I gave it only for the procedure of KYC in Quantstamp

Given how hype quantstamp is, surely there will be tons of people trying to tap on this hype and scam the public for money. So you have to be very careful. Your email could have gotten from many other sources so always to double check and triple check with official sources.

Yes, it was an invaluable experience. The amount is small, but still I'm hurt)))
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

Out of these 3 it will be easy and definetly choice Qchain. Very good porject with strong team on Nem/Eth platform.They have already demo of of the project.It can be test on the website.

Actually someone showed screens with beta-version registration form. So, Qchain definitely has ready beta IMHO
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:41:47 PM

Quamstamp ICO is another ICO to watch out for because there are lots of hipe behind it. They have over 13k members in their telegram group.check the ICO out.

I have lost money in Quantstamp
Fake letter with fake contribution page yesterday at 14.00 UTC (((

It is not clear only where they took my email, I gave it only for the procedure of KYC in Quantstamp

Given how hype quantstamp is, surely there will be tons of people trying to tap on this hype and scam the public for money. So you have to be very careful. Your email could have gotten from many other sources so always to double check and triple check with official sources.

Yes, it was an invaluable experience. The amount is small, but still I'm hurt)))

Dude, I'm sorry for you. Scammers can deceive everyone
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:42:04 AM

Ok I know you all have your favorites but after the Electroneum craze settled (ICO finished), I have now seen these pop up the most for the next best investments... Which do you choose ??

Why is there no option for none of the above? I like to invest in ICO's though those coins really have no value whatsoever.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:48:08 AM

Are this three really the best ones or are they just advertised better and are paying good with bounties?
I see most of them that pays good in this forum have been really popular.
I looked to some of the ICO's and there are good ones too with services that are already starting out.
But thank you though, i will be checking this three for now.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Are this three really the best ones or are they just advertised better and are paying good with bounties?
I looked to some of the ICO's and there are good ones too with services that are already starting out.
Can you after checking this three to answer who you favorite? Because my favorite ico in november is Qchain. But i can't vote(

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

It's just a user rating and not an offer to invest. You read about the projects and make the decision yourself. It's simple.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

Qchain is the most outstanding and popular ICO from the list.Do some re-search and you will find why Qchain would rekt other ICOs.

goovsy

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

Qchain is the most outstanding and popular ICO from the list.Do some re-search and you will find why Qchain would rekt other ICOs.

You're damn right it is. This project does not has a lot of money pool for ad but has two articles in Nasdaq
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:31:00 AM

Qchain is a solid technical project, it has a good own community and support from a large NEM community. I see that people in the project are working, new employees are being recruited, the project has a SEC authorization to conduct ICO
saymynem

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Gotta love Qchain. They're the only one of these three that build on NEM! Since NEM is clearly the future of crypto-biz. The Utrust project is also quite interesting tho.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:38:17 PM

I voted for Qchain and I'm not surprise that it is leading the poll with 60%, but I still feel the list ommited some good projects, like Flixxo, Spectre, Quamstam out of the list

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:02 PM

I'm not gonna vote any of them. Because it's not time for investing in new ICO. It's time to act careful on the market becasue altcoins are going down very hard.

It's time to make more analysis on charts, not discussing these 3 ico.

I have two favourites, Get protocol project and bitclave project.
goovsy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

I'm not gonna vote any of them. Because it's not time for investing in new ICO. It's time to act careful on the market becasue altcoins are going down very hard.

sometimes one boat in the stormy ocean gets everything ... I think it s good time for smart investing
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:07:33 PM

Hi everybody, Qchain to announce the Qchain shirt design contest: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886 
Details for participation in the above link. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:15:08 PM

Confideal taking the lead..

Tell your other friends who are hardcore fans of Confideal to vote for it some more. LOL.  Grin Make sure that you will also contribute in the ICO. Right now, it is on the last. QChain seems to be trusted by a good number of crypto fans and investors. I personally would not go for QChain in this list though. My choice would be UTRUST. This is going to be the net big thing that will shaken even paypal because cryptocurrencies will now be accepted.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: