Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] 19/02 ROYAL CAPITAL | Blockchain investment fund  (Read 4641 times)
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

what is the minimum softcap you want to achieve on your token ico and how much hardcap can be achieved in ico?
The allocation of funds for the implementation of the project and the definition of investment activities should correspond to the capital structure and the opportunities for implementation.
When raising funds reach $ 1 million, the company will be able to focus on development and asset management. Raising funds of more than $ 20 million. allows the company to engage in  ROYAL CAPITAL venture investments. Attracted funds over $ 50 million would let company conduct activities in M & A.

how do you plan to distribute the invested money? in percentages
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Investments approachable for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

Why the timeline is lo long? I mean there is huge gap in between Pre ICO, ICO period? I do not undrstand the logic of this topic when even the pre ICO is far away
We didn't conduct pre-ICO before the new year, because companies close the year, budgets are spent, and managers leave a profit for high dividends.
Pre-ICO lasts 2 weeks, these funds will be sent to a large-scale marketing campaign and organizational work. This will take 2 weeks.
Then we conduct an ICO.

ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:55:14 AM

what is the minimum softcap you want to achieve on your token ico and how much hardcap can be achieved in ico?
The allocation of funds for the implementation of the project and the definition of investment activities should correspond to the capital structure and the opportunities for implementation.
When raising funds reach $ 1 million, the company will be able to focus on development and asset management. Raising funds of more than $ 20 million. allows the company to engage in  ROYAL CAPITAL venture investments. Attracted funds over $ 50 million would let company conduct activities in M & A.

how do you plan to distribute the invested money? in percentages

We can't distribute in percent, because activities should correspond to the capital structure and the opportunities for implementation.
For example, with a total fund raising of 20 million, it would be inappropriate to invest in venture capital investments, development, and M & A. It is better to focus on development and venture capital investments, or only on M & A.
M & A is a priority area of ​​activity.
You should understand that if we do not collect the maximum amount we will not give up other directions. We will continue to raise funds for the implementation of all activities.

Allocating funds if we reach the hardcap:
M&A – $280 mln;
REIT – $50 mln;
VENTURES–$45 mln;
$20 mln. holding of free management, which will be used to create reserves, commercial and
administrative costs, and other service costs.

ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

what is the different between general issue 1 billion tokens and palcement 400 million tokens?
where is the rest of the token go?
btw what will happen with the all the unsold tokens?  will it be burned?
waiting for your team
The general release is 1 billion tokens, 400 million of which will be released to the market, which
equals 40% of the total issue; another 60% will belong to ROYAL CAPITAL LLC.
In the future we plan to make tokens as shares. 40% on the market provide high liquidity, 60% leave us control of management and the ability to attract strategic investors.
All the funds raised are 100% of the funds that will be used to finance projects. 70% of the profits will be distributed among investors. It's like shares with certain conditions

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:21:50 PM

Hello,
Now there are a lot of investment funds on the crypto currency. What is interesting about your project? What is the profitability of your fund?
ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:58:07 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 07:57:11 AM by ROYAL CAPITAL

Hello,
Now there are a lot of investment funds on the crypto currency. What is interesting about your project? What is the profitability of your fund?
There are no such projects on the blockchain. We integrate the blockchain into the model of private equity funds, which you are now simply not available. On the blockchain there are investment funds that use the ETF model and invest in the crypto currency. At us this direction will be only one of our portfolio.
We are creating a private equity fund based on blockchain. Existing crypto-currency funds have a completely different format.
We making capital market available for private investors worldwide; that would allow them dealing with investment projects, which they couldn't access before as they are neither large investment groups, nor institutional investors.

black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

Thanks for sharing the roadmap
ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:47:26 AM

Join our BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

jritz2344973

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

I regard the waves platform as a scam in my heart ,
it's a bad project.
ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

I regard the waves platform as a scam in my heart ,
it's a bad project.
Why do you regard waves as scam? Do you have reasons?
When we chose the blockchain, no one could tell the essential differences from the etherum, why it is better. Waves are more convenient for fast and technological blockchain.

Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

Why the timeline is lo long? I mean there is huge gap in between Pre ICO, ICO period? I do not undrstand the logic of this topic when even the pre ICO is far away
We didn't conduct pre-ICO before the new year, because companies close the year, budgets are spent, and managers leave a profit for high dividends.
Pre-ICO lasts 2 weeks, these funds will be sent to a large-scale marketing campaign and organizational work. This will take 2 weeks.
Then we conduct an ICO.
I appreciate your planning. That time is the best time for to start your Pre ICO. But before that you have to prepare your ground as the time for it is limited and you do not have much promotion on the market.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:00 PM

I am also not a fan of waves based tokens, i think there is still time you can convert your tokens to eth based erc-20 tokens that have better markets and easy to store,transfer, exchange.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

I could not able to open your website. Please check what happen. No any mistakes, just page loading few minutes and nothing. All other sites have opened as usual normaly
ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

I am also not a fan of waves based tokens, i think there is still time you can convert your tokens to eth based erc-20 tokens that have better markets and easy to store,transfer, exchange.
But you still did not argue why we need to choose Ethereum

ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

I could not able to open your website. Please check what happen. No any mistakes, just page loading few minutes and nothing. All other sites have opened as usual normaly
We regret what happened, please try again and let us know the result

ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

You can ask questions here, we will be happy to answer them.

ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

Prior to the Pre-ICO, 2 days remained. Be able to get tokens at a discount. The funds raised at the Pre-ICO stage will be used to promote the company's ICO.

TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

Profitability in the real sector is much lower than the retention of popular coins such as bitcoins or ether. Why do you think that investors will invest their money in real assets?

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Profitability in the real sector is much lower than the retention of popular coins such as bitcoins or ether. Why do you think that investors will invest their money in real assets?
Because here risks are lower, this is an alternative for investors and investors can diversify their assets

ROYAL CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:25:17 PM by ROYAL CAPITAL

Don't miss the Pre-ICO stage and the opportunity to purchase discount tokens. The funds raised will be used to promote the ICO stage, which will contribute to the success of the entire company as a whole.
To participate you need:
1) Install Waves client
2) Transfer funds
3) Go to the DEX trade exchange tab (in the WAVES client itself)
4) In the left upper field of the currency pair enter the ID of the token ROYAL CAPITAL Cmz6sGxJoFJ9U7QjKkNgzqhY2AsxHKtnCvBeHXaWroWq, in the upper right field select the appropriate currency (BTC, ETH)

Or you can send BTC or ETH directly to the following addresses:
BTC account - 36hh2cwTEnkTh9r8vefbFMueRjMqgjBEy2
ETH account - 0x87d7cbf1809e1b7a28d67a84253818377a28d7b2
Send to email info@royalcapitalfund.com your WAVES address, amount of BTC or ETC that you sent, the address of your BTC or ETH account, contacts for communication.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: