Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an investor  (Read 315 times)
mking94 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:47 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:00:52 AM by mking94

Hi friend
i have a good project and i need an investor to help me for fund it (the project is online). This is the whitepaper:
https://www.4shared.com/office/36GvbbrZca/Whitepaper.html
Thank you so much.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Hi friend
i have a good project and i need an investor to help me for fund it (the project is online). To know more information about this one please contact me dadimaher94@gmail.com
Thank you so much.

Why do you need people/investors to email you? you should post all information in here. if your project is interesting enough, people will invest!
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

Hi friend
i have a good project and i need an investor to help me for fund it (the project is online). To know more information about this one please contact me dadimaher94@gmail.com
Thank you so much.

Why do you need people/investors to email you? you should post all information in here. if your project is interesting enough, people will invest!
I need to develope a blockchain platform for my project , this process need money so that's why i need investor. At the end of development i will make ICO
to funding the project when the ico is end i will give to investor their money or he will be an qdministrator in the project if he want.
My project is a travel agency this one can help people from all world to get touristic visas , plane ticket and hotel booking.
To know more about the project please send me mail i will send you the whitepaper.
Thank you so much.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

Hi friend
Thank you so much.

I need to develope a blockchain platform for my project , this process need money so that's why i need investor. At the end of development i will make ICO
to funding the project when the ico is end i will give to investor their money or he will be an qdministrator in the project if he want.
My project is a travel agency this one can help people from all world to get touristic visas , plane ticket and hotel booking.
To know more about the project please send me mail i will send you the whitepaper.
Thank you so much.

You should edit your first post to include as much details as possible, then you might find someone interested in investing in you. Your second posts as it is stands says more than the first post and from experience most readers will stop at the OP.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:33:34 PM

If your project is related to travel, why you have posted it here. I think project development is the right place for posting about your upcoming project.
Done your project have anything related to gambling?

Also building trust is not the easy task, nobody gonna invest in project from random guy. You should use escrow in middle who will hold all funds from investors and release them in batches to you as project kicks off.
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

If your project is related to travel, why you have posted it here. I think project development is the right place for posting about your upcoming project.
Done your project have anything related to gambling?

Also building trust is not the easy task, nobody gonna invest in project from random guy. You should use escrow in middle who will hold all funds from investors and release them in batches to you as project kicks off.
This is the whitepape (pdf)

https://www.4shared.com/office/36GvbbrZca/Whitepaper.html
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

As a newbie dev with no experience or track record highly unlikely that you will get any investment.

Rather develop your project first.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
BTCRoyal

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Early Bitcoin Supporter

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:04:08 AM

Yes, if you were to post and include more details a lot of people would be more interested in offering to help you. I may even be one of them. Post more information.
barrystark

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:13:51 AM

This guy is a scammer, alt of this scammer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339198.0
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

This guy is a scammer, alt of this scammer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339198.0
this topic not for me.
to know more information please read the whitepaper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: