Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can be attributed the recent price surge of bitcoin?  (Read 242 times)
valmon (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

The price of Bitcoin grow up from $5,800 to $6,345 during one day, $4,800 to $6,345 during one week.
Which range of factors affects the price?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

The price of Bitcoin grow up from $5,800 to $6,345 during one day, $4,800 to $6,345 during one week.
Lots of people buying for various reasons. For example last week growth was due to Bitcoin Gold fork. Anyone who owns Bitcoin would get same amount of Bitcoin Gold. That fact encouraged more people to buy BTC
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:04:09 AM

these two are 8% rise and (in 18 days not 1 week) 32% (1.77% per day) rises.

these small rises do not really need reasons or factors. anything that falls within 10% i will call normal fluctuations of bitcoin price. and that has always been the case even when price was $400.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Nobody knows why the price increases. Perhaps this is due to the fact that from China are coming news about the weakening pressure of the government to kruptovoti possible intentions of Amazon to accept bitcoin for payment. Maybe before the introduction of segwit2x turned on the pump. Bitcoin reacts to any news.
valmon (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:18:29 AM

Lots of people buying for various reasons. For example last week growth was due to Bitcoin Gold fork. Anyone who owns Bitcoin would get same amount of Bitcoin Gold. That fact encouraged more people to buy BTC

Yes, this is correct, but this reasons was actual until 25.10. but why the price continues to grow without any correction?  Roll Eyes
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized in block chain market ,and price is volatile we cannot predict the right  time and day when its pump and dump.so there is no price surge of bitcoin.even doing  in trading to the  platform site's they have a different gas price or service charge for accomodating your transaction.bitcoin ia different in local bussines where the stock market can surge the value of there products.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

many reasons why people buy bitcoin, of course this is the same as trade politics. today bitcoin prices are declining, many buyers are taking advantage of this opportunity. also they wait fork time because fork causes bitcoin prices to go down and they buy it then before bitcoin prices rise high again.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

Lol, this isnt a general question one bit. like every other traded asset (because that is what this boils down to, essentially), the price is subject to the news and the fundamentals, which generate the news. notice that the bitcoin price usually moves most dramatically immediately around the release of a media hit, be it bad or good. despite the fact that ppl not involved in mt gox should have rejoiced (the supply was severely restricted when the coins where lost., and i dont see why not getting my coins stolen should make them worth less) , the prie went down following the nes, not up. the level of investor education here is not that high, the low barrier of entry to bitcoin trading is largely responsible for the retarded volatile prices.

with regulation, this will change, trust me.
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

these small rises do not really need reasons or factors.Nobody knows why the price increases. Perhaps this is due to the fact that from China are coming news about the weakening pressure of the government to kruptovoti possible intentions of Amazon to accept bitcoin for payment. many reasons why people buy bitcoin, of course this is the same as trade politics.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: