Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many posts, that we can put in Bitcoin Forum once a day..?  (Read 498 times)
emalithcrypto (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

I`m still newbie for bitcoin forum and I need to know, is there a limit this forum for a day..? because lot of my friends always tell ,the always ban. can I put unlimited post related to subject and put replies..?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
linkchann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

As long as your posts are on topic related, you can post as many as you wish. There are some limitations beeing a newbie, to prvent burst posting
mick42

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

You can send a message all you want but your activity cannot be more than 14 for two weeks.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Just make sure your posts are constructive enough, makes sense, and are on topic. I'm pretty sure the forum mods read most replies and delete the ones that are obviously spam. They're most probably alot more strict on Newbies and Jr members due to some people farming up accounts to sell or to use for campaigns.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daluxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Why everyone is just focusing on how many.. I think we should more focus on the quality of the posts, to enhance also the quality of the forum. I think the quality is really high at bitcointalk and I helped me alot starting in the crypto scene. But we also should prevent starters from just spamming to enhance their accounts. Just saying. Smiley
emalithcrypto (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

Actually I`m not targeting the count of posts. I really need to know that,, is there a limit..? because lot of members tell they always ban. that is why I put a post here,, cool  Smiley Smiley

Zzzetor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

Even though there is no certain limit one can ask what are the benefits of posting 100 post/day? If you have so much to say, can you write more information on one post instead of making large number of them. Or am I missing something here?
ZFXToken

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

If you feel yourself posting too much, I'm sure there are questions you have that are already asked. Searching out and commenting on those threads would be just as beneficial.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

You can posts as much as you can. There is no limit. But make sure you are not posting senseless posts like others do here. But as long you post helpful to the community. Theres no reason to ban you. They will ban you if they found that youre just spamming or copy-pasting from other sites. That can result a ban or even permaban. So be careful on posting. Anyway, posting too much i think you could get any benefits from that and inappropriate since you're a newbie. No disrespect. Try to post quality and constructive post if you are aiming to join signature campaigns in the future.
Frollama

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

A quick question you can lose activity ? Or is something you earn and it will only go up ?
Zzzetor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

A quick question you can lose activity ? Or is something you earn and it will only go up ?

I saw one person complaining about reduced activity count somewhere here in Bitcointalk, I don't remember where. It was due to deleting messages/threads. So it seems theoretically, if the thread where you post is moved for good, activity count can go down without you doing anything really bad.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

According to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0 there is a minimum time between postings and it makes a daily limit, although a very high one (10 posts in an hour, 240 posts in a day). But it is imposed by the forum engine itself. Banning is almost certainly the result of making a lot of low-quality (essentially meaningless) posts.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

If your posts are on topic related, you can publish as many posts as you like. But is certain limit, your activity must be limited to 14 in week.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

I`m still newbie for bitcoin forum and I need to know, is there a limit this forum for a day..? because lot of my friends always tell ,the always ban. can I put unlimited post related to subject and put replies..?

Not really, there are standards and limitation with the frequency and intervals of the posts you can do, plus the content of the posts as well. As far as I know from the person that referred me to this forum, you should post with an interval of more or less 20 minutes, so as not to be tagged as flooding. Also, the content of your posts should be relevant and useful with the thread or topic you are replying on.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

please never think about how many post or how much , think that you help others here and asking about any thig that's good work belive on me
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

What I did was to post only once a day for one month just to make sure and keep reading on different forum. For 1 month you'll be able to complete 28 post and after few days you can rank as Member. And regarding with being banned, my friends advise to use my personal mobile data for different IP address

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Just like me, I thought about this, after that topic I will concentrate on quality!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

Yes, you can. There is no limit on how many posts you can make in a day. The only limit here is your post quality. You need to make a good quality and useful posts. The problem is as you're targeting for a higher post count per day, your post quality tends to lower. Most people are too focus on post quantity without taking care of their quality, these are the ones who got banned.

It is possible to lose your activity points. Please read about how activity works here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

Even though there is no certain limit one can ask what are the benefits of posting 100 post/day? If you have so much to say, can you write more information on one post instead of making large number of them. Or am I missing something here?

The main motivation for casual spammers is to get ranked up as soon as possible and get paid for posting (signature campaign). Do you know what a signature campaign is? It basically pays you for making posts in this forum. Besides that, there is quite a large demand for high ranked Bitcointalk account so some people also spam to immediately gain higher rank and sell them later (account farming).
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:01:45 AM

You should be concerned about quality, not quantity of your posts. You can makes as many posts as you want, as long as you aren't spamming. You have to contribute something valuable, interesting or useful to discussion. If your friends spamming, it's normal thing that get ban. If you are planning to participate in signature campaign and always try to make as many posts as allowed, better don't even start to do it.

jercess

Activity: 201

Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:15:16 AM

Me as a newbie like you, I browse some files here about "Newbies" and I found a thread about it. Maybe you should try to find that article/thread here because I already forgot where I found it. That post is made by the moderators of this forum and it is really a helpful guide for us all throughout the way. I am also afraid that the moderators might ban me for no reason or for commenting to some threads here. I just comment to threads where I find it really cool to discuss and when I am really interested about the topic. And of course, I do not like to write something that is out of the topic or something that has no sense. There are a lot of people here that I could not understand maybe because of their use of grammar.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: