Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdraw from etherdelta  (Read 202 times)
PatrykCOIN (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:50:28 AM

Please anyone understands how to transfer coin from my etherdelta working to my wallet?

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

Make sure you back up your private key first! On the upper left of your screen you will see Three tabs namely Deposit, Withdraw and Transfer. Click withdraw if you want to withdraw from ethedelta to you wallet. On the field next to your wallet type in how much you want to withddaw and click withdraw. Then your coin should be in your wallet!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:24:38 AM

Make sure you back up your private key first! On the upper left of your screen you will see Three tabs namely Deposit, Withdraw and Transfer. Click withdraw if you want to withdraw from ethedelta to you wallet. On the field next to your wallet type in how much you want to withddaw and click withdraw. Then your coin should be in your wallet!

I think already explained by bamb, how to do withdraw in etherdelta.

Please anyone understands how to transfer coin from my etherdelta working to my wallet?

if you have withdrawed and already signed in your etherdelta account, you can login in myetherwallet and all access is in your hand.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

the way is very easy, click the tab withdraw, wait a while and your coin will go into your wallet, if you want to move faster to your wallet, increase your GAS price
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

first you have to read instruction about etherdelta wallet here and follow exactly like that then you get one idea about etherdelta. here how to invest how to receive and how to keep hold everything available. if you get some more of doubts once search in you tube. next withdra, withdraw tab is opposite to deposite tab so once you have to open that tab click on etherdelta column  to the wallet. remember that in order to withdraw you need to pay a gas fee  offcourse it is comes to your wallet only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: