Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌎 ETHEREUM WHITE 🌎 - PROOF-OF-AIRDROPS - Updates  (Read 3712 times)
roger.w (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:01:41 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 06:26:59 AM by roger.w

On behalf of Ethereum White, the old post was deleted.
ETHEREUM WHITE
ERC20 - Token

https://imgur.com/i6nNohX

The First token with Proof-of-Airdrop, Proof-of-work and Proof-of-stake

Max Supply: 90 Millions
Initial Supply: 9 Millions (5 Million for Exchanges)
Contract: 0x39E505e1518813ab3834D57d06C22b2E5A7fb9f2
Symbol: EWHITE
Decimals: 8

How does "Request Airdrop" work?
There is a limit of 200 Airdrops / block. When the limit is reached, the next block will start after 60 seconds. If you send the request in these 60 seconds, your request will be rejected.
At the moment the payout is 15 EWHITE each Airdrop.  Updated 2/11/2017
You can use it only if you have less than 100 EWHITE tokens.
How does "Mine Block" work?
There is a limit of 40 miners / block. When the limit is reached, the next block will start after 90 seconds. If you send the request in these 90 seconds, your request will be rejected.
It is require to have at least 100 EWHITE Tokens in your wallet tu use "Mine-Block".
At the moment the payout is 150 EWHITE each Airdrop.  Updated 2/11/2017
How does "Proof-of-stake" work?
There is a limit of 10 for POS / block. When the limit is reached, the next block will start after 120 seconds. If you send the request in these 120 seconds, your request will be rejected.
At the moment the payout is 0.0005% of your EWHITE tokens.
You need at least 1000 EWHITE Tokens in your wallet to use use "Proof-of-stake'.

How to use Ethereum White Functions
1 ) You must have ethereum in wallet Why? Everytime you use a contract function a small gas fee will be taken from your wallet. (Classic fees when you send Ethereum)
Advise? Try to set manually the fee as small as possible.
2 ) Go to: myetherwallet.com
3 ) Select "Contract"
4 ) Paste the contract address in contract address box: 0x39E505e1518813ab3834D57d06C22b2E5A7fb9f2
5 ) Paste the following code in ABI / JSON Interface:

Code:
        [{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Request_Airdrop","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Mine_Block","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"Miners","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"TotalPoSRequests","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"totalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"_reward","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PoSPerCent","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_MaxMinersXblock","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetMaxMinersXblock","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"rewardAD","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"InitalPos","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"Airdrop","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"SponsoredLink","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Proof_of_Stake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PoS","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MaxMinersXblock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MaxPoSXblock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"_maxtotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"gas","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"TotalAirdropRequests","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"note_","type":"string"}],"name":"setSponsor","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"clockairdrop","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_MaxAirDropXblock","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetMaxAirDropXblock","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"clockmint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"_rewardPoS","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"InitialSettings","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_MultiRewardAD","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetRewardMultiAD","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"clockpos","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_MaxPoSXblock","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetMaxPosXblock","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"BlockMined","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_MultiReward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetRewardMulti","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"ShowADV","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MaxAirDropXblock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_Gasfee","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetGasFeeReimbursed","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"reqfee","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mine","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"rewardPoS","type":"uint256"}],"name":"MinePoS","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"rewardAD","type":"uint256"}],"name":"MineAD","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"newNote","type":"string"}],"name":"SponsoredLink","type":"event"}]                                
6 ) Press "Access"
7 ) In Read / Write Contract menu you can select "Request Airdrop" , "Mine Block" or "Proof-of-stake'
8 ) Send 0 ETH (Remember to reduce the Gas) and confirm
9 ) If you don't receive the tokens.. it means the next block is not ready and you need to wait.

How to check your EWHITE Balance?
Go to myetherwallet.com or Etherdelta
Load Custum Tokens
Copy the contract Address in the box: 0x39E505e1518813ab3834D57d06C22b2E5A7fb9f2
Symbol is: EWHITE
Decimals: 8

Fee Reimbursement with EWHITE Tokens when you send the Tokens. Temporarily Disabled

We are working for something new for the future of the token.
I advise you to hold the token for a while. The new project could give a big boost.
The rewards and the limits will be reduced soon.
Further updates will be given in 2-3 weeks time.

RoadMap:
December 2017: Community Forum. All can participate for the future of the Token
1st Quarter 2018: Website with Blockexplorer. Be part of big Crypto Exchanges.
3th Quarter 2018: Mobile App with Mine,PoS and Airdrop just with 1 click. Verify the actual miners in real time and other functions.

BOUNTIES

TRANSLATION BOUNTY (3000 EWHITE)

You can send us a PM to reserve your translations.
You will make a translation of our BitcoinTalk announcement thread (this one) and post it in the specific subforum of your language.
You need to finish the translation within 1 day otherwise your translation will be reserved to someone else. It must be a good quality translation, not made with google translate.

Users:

noloco - Reserved Spanish Translation Complete
ranoby - Reserved Russian Translation Complete
hoopdi - Reserved Turkish Translation Complete
CC0000 - Reserved Italian Translation Complete
x-road - Reserved Indonesian Translation Complete
sachdientugoogle - Reserved Vietnamese Translation

WEBSITE  BOUNTY (75000 EWHITE)
Reserved

LOGO  BOUNTY (5000 EWHITE) x 3 = 15k EWHITE Reserved

Block Explorer 1: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x39e505e1518813ab3834d57d06c22b2e5a7fb9f2
Block Explorer 2: https://etherscan.io/address/0x39E505e1518813ab3834D57d06C22b2E5A7fb9f2
Exchange: https://etherdelta.com/#0x39e505e1518813ab3834d57d06c22b2e5a7fb9f2-ETH
How to save gas: https://imgur.com/a/xCszC
How to see the tokens in your wallet with MetaMask: https://imgur.com/a/JOM83

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

This is the first time I've seen the need to use code like that for an airdrop... definitely going to wait until someone confirms that it works and doesn't just empty your ETH
Popcqrn

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

I am interested. I just have one question... What makes this project unique from the other colors of Ethereum?
andybruce50

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

All i see are tokens everywhere... Soon tokens may get regulated . As for this one i wish the team a great success.
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

and not what I did not get when doing all the functions, only took 0.0023 eth
zaky85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

has anyone been able to follow this airdrop?
spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:42 PM

i doubt it. i havent. didnt work.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

They could steal your private key, be careful with these complicated steps for an airdrop
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

They could steal your private key, be careful with these complicated steps for an airdrop
How they could steal my private key ? Mb it's new smart contract function from Vitalik steal-private-key-contract...  Grin

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
shatoshi2017

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

I made the transaction, waiting for the airdrop
Mumuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

i have done intruction and i have received 40.000 token
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

When I send 0 eth, I will receive EWHITE immediately?
shatoshi2017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

This is the first time I've seen the need to use code like that for an airdrop... definitely going to wait until someone confirms that it works and doesn't just empty your ETH

Empty eth but I had to pay 0.002eth for Gas free because I forgot to reduce the Gas.
shatoshi2017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

When I send 0 eth, I will receive EWHITE immediately?

I sent 30 minutes ago but have not received yet
Jahjo98

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

I don't trust this thing Embarrassed
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

This is the airdrop that makes me not understand.With the tutorials that have been described still not working ..

shatoshi2017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

I don't trust this thing Embarrassed

Yes! I try to go to hell first if I'm still alive I'll be back
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

i have done intruction and i have received 40.000 token

40k tokens wtf ? i've gotten 3200
mrpiano

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

https://image.ibb.co/k3hBhb/imagen.png

Lost money  Cry Angry

gas 28000 y 36000 no found
shatoshi2017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

Lost money  Cry Angry

gas 28000 y 36000 no found

This smart contract is stupid created by idiot man, nothing at all. Do not send eth and waste your time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: