Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?
YES - 25 (21.9%)
NO - 81 (71.1%)
MAYBE - 8 (7%)
Total Voters: 112

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes or No? Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?  (Read 3914 times)
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Early adopter's belief and contribution made Bitcoin's today, how you can say it's "unfair"?

A lot of people heard of Bitcoin back in 2013, and only very few actually participated in Eco System. It's not Bitcoin's fault, it's their own decision.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

No, that is extremely fair that the pioneers, who risked their money and time on something not at all established are rewarded. It is thanks to them that Bitcoin passed throught the hard times of its infacy to slowly become what it is now.

And you know, we are all the early adopter of someone else Wink !
They are getting what they are deserving because they trusted this coin before than anyone and on top of it nobody was investing at that time because all other think that this coin is not that much profit giving but the pioneers did well they invested their money to give this coin strength and now this coin is giving more and more and I am also in favor of early investor and this coin is giving all to them who believe in it.
I don’t think so that there is anything like that of unfair sort of thing. Early adapters are no doubt enjoying the perks of having bitcoins in their wallets more than anyone else. The thing is they trusted bitcoin at the time when no one out of us was even aware of the word bitcoin. I must say that this is what they actually deserve and they are indeed enjoying having bitcoins in their wallets.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:09:17 AM

Yes or No?    Doesn't Bitcoin unfairly benefit early adopters?

Yes, its obvious they would benefit the most because they started buying it at early price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Joon RBlock

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

Definitely Not! 1) It would be unfair if you couldn't participate early on. Everyone had the chance to invest relatively early on, now that the price is high people are kicking themselves. 2) Early adopters took significant risk. e.g All the wallet services & exchanges didn't exist back then.All projects need to reward early risk takers otherwise the projects would never have gone anywhere.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

I answered No because the treatment or the worth of profit that the early adapters earned are fair for me since they have been there o its early stage which means that they have gambled their fortune for the future. Which we all know is worth it since they have not just doubled their profit but even greater than what they have expected to earn. To sum up, is was not unfair in the first place since they have gambled with their fortune unknowingly how good will bitcoin will turn into.

i am agree with this lad opinion  Smiley they got to risking their wealthiness and investment in the early phase of bitcoin. So bitcoin right now can be like this because of early adopters. yeah you can say that they're pioneer. but, what matter is to HODL its coin and believe in the coin itself  Smiley that's my opinion

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

Absolutely yes, There are a lot of videos on youtube where people who invest in bitcoins before are already billionaires today. So i think that everyone should earn bitcoins as early as they so they can earn more profit in the future.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:49:56 PM

Of course it does and that's always the case with businesses. Those that had balls to gamble in bitcoin a few years ago are now smiling from ear to ear reaping their rewards. Some would even wait even more and see where all these go to.
They get that what they deserve they were the first who trusted on this coin and this coin really blessed them and that their right to be blessed and yeah that’s true people bought it at 60 and if they held their coin till this time they are now the millionaire and all they get is just because of their patience and their trust, everyone can achieve like them,all need is just have faith, believe that this coin will really give big.
They have right to get this much profit because they are pioneers and they trusted into this coin when nobody was accepting its presence and now bitcoin is blessing its true believers and there is nothing unfair in it because they keep patience and in bitcoin this is rule that the one who will hold for the most time more he will earn we can also join their party by investing into this coin can achieve more than pioneers.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

who feel harmed by it? I think that's fair, especially if early adopters have a skill that is better than the old adopters. I personally don't feel it's not fair, and I think it is good if the early adopters benefit, so everyone will be easily attracted to adopt bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:45:46 AM

yes. They have the courage to take risks and invest in something very strange in the early days of bite at a very cheap price. Whatever the profit they get is a very worthy gift for her. And if we are new to bitcoin, take it as evidence that investing in bitcoin is very profitable, it will be your advantage as a late user
I will not say this thing that bitcoin is unfairly benefiting the ones who bought bitcoin at early ages. In fact, this is the reward which they are getting in return from that of bitcoin. The reward of trusting bitcoin and that too at the time when there were very few who were willing to invest their money in bitcoins. There is no point of complaining about anything. It is our fault that we haven’t invested at that time.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

I dont understand why you are thinking its unfair. Well early investors deserved to earn for taking the risk in time where there is no assurance of profit gain because at that time btc is young to get trust from investors.

The existence and success of bitcoin can also be credited to the early users who believe in it. Even we turn back the time, i think it will be hard for me to trust this currency because i dont know whats ahead, indeed regrets are felt when its just too late.
This is not the unfair at all the way because now almost all the people are buying the bitcoin and the are aware of the thing that they are doing so it is the best thing that the bitcoin is increasing in the power and the value while we are not aware of the huge income and the price I am very sure the bitcoin will give you the best till the year finish so be the bitcoin user and wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

who feel harmed by it? I think that's fair, especially if early adopters have a skill that is better than the old adopters. I personally don't feel it's not fair, and I think it is good if the early adopters benefit, so everyone will be easily attracted to adopt bitcoin.

Exactly. Things then weren't as certain as now and people would've needed iron balls to gamble investing in btc. So its just right that their belief is rewarded with whatever they're having right now because of bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

Early adopter are just taking their parts, they invested their time, their trust for Bitcoin and even some portion of their fiat.

on the other hand Bitcoin just returning only what is needed.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

YES if and only if these early adopters held their Bitcoin up to now or up to a point where their Bitcoin's value substantially grew in close reference to the time they bought Bitcoin vis a vis its price at the time it was bought. In short, it is a matter of Return of Investment and Return on Investment. Otherwise, there is no way it would unfairly benefit only early adapters because the latter has nothing to do with how much money you grow in Bitcoin. This is NOT a Ponzi Scheme where only the early adapters get rich through the hard work of its new members. 
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Actually no, those early adopters doesn't really know of what Bitcoin will become in the future, what they care about is the potential technology that Bitcoin offers. Now, Bitcoin rewards them with rich and luxurious Life for having faith in it and for their hardwork. This is how the world works, you never really know of what's going to happen in the future, you only have faith to guide and help you.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

For me, bitcoin doesnt benefit most those people who knew it early. It depends to the person's skills and knowledge about bitcoin on how he can earn and gain more profit to it. There are some people who have spend half of their lives earning bitcoin but still dont achieve success in life while there are some peolple who are full of courage and very skillfull that they reach their dreams in with help of bitcoin in just a short period of time.

Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:03:13 AM

This statement is wrong because the early adopters must have taken the time, energy and thought to learn and also introduce to the public so that the bitcoin is known by society . With their hard work, bitcoin could be like now known by the people and have high value.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:11:36 AM

I think no, its not like early investors know that its price will go up so much that is why many people regrets not knowing or not believing in bitcoin in its early stages.
Bitcoin do favor the early adopters but I don’t think so that it is unfair in any means. This benefit could be considered as a reward of their firm belief and a constant investment phase maintained by the holders in the past years. They did not give up on this cryptocurrency even in the times of a value drop and hence are enjoying the fruit of their early input.

So we have many examples of such people becoming billionaire in this way such as a boy who just turned 18 and haven’t joined any college because he has won the bet with his parents that he would be a millionaire in his teens.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

I believe its not unfair. Because the one who invested in it early doesn't know that Bitcoin will be this huge. People can still invest in bitcoin. Early adopters is just so very lucky or which we can say a very good investor and hold their coins for a very long time. They benefit most of it because the invested not just money but also a lot of time waiting

I also believe the same. Why early adopters feel unfair about bitcoin. Actually they have chosen the right thing to do in investing bitcoin early because they gained more money now more than ever because they've bought their bitcoin cheaper than now. The time also they have on it in investing bitcoin is also great because they might earning pretty better on it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:23:01 AM

Early adopter are just taking their parts, they invested their time, their trust for Bitcoin and even some portion of their fiat.

on the other hand Bitcoin just returning only what is needed.
Yeah it is not good to put all of your income in the short time and even when you are not having the experience with the fiat and the investing of the fiat now thousands of the people are buying the bitcoin and the bitcoin value will increase, I hope you will see the bitcoin at the top of the other currencies and the range of the bitcoin price will be the highest price till the end of the year and the coming year will be the best year for the bitcoin.
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

No, education and information of bitcoin is unfair some people have the information some of them donot have the information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: