Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I started a new Bitcoin Business - We accept Bitcoin and 30+ altcoins  (Read 915 times)
Pavle (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:07:02 PM

Hey everyone,

This is my 2nd month of being involved in a new Bitcoin related business.

I founded http://bitcoinshirt.co/

If you are on OpenBaazar, check us out ob://QmRCbNSaYb5LU4DXQWZ65AQr1G9EzUsedTiWceVdVtBJa6/store

Bitcoinshirt.co is an online store specialized in selling high-quality and unique cryptocurrency merchandise.

Our goal is to help the cryptocurrency and blockchain community spread the word about the new disruptive technology which is already changing the world we live in today.

I created Bitcoinshirt.co due to  a complete lack of high quality, eccentric and distinctive T-Shirt designs.

When I wanted to buy a T-Shirt to proudly display my support for Bitcoin.org, the designs out there were horrifiyng. And I do not mean just poorly made and designed, but completely sensless and without the story.

Being picky about my clothes, I started desiging the T-Shirt I would actually want to wear. A T-Shirt which anyone would like even though they had zero knowledge about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, block-chain. The T-Shirt which will have the story, not just a logo. I wanted a conversation starter. Something unique but trendy and fashion.

After desiging my own T-Shirt and showing it off online, I was asked by community members where I got it. People loved it. I began this journey of finding the best quality clothing brands and printing services.

My inspiration comes from everyday communication with people interested in Bitcoins and everything around it. I love being on Reddit and BitcoinTalk. Thank you community. I love you. To the Moon, together!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarantino

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

These look awesome  Grin Grin
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

Thanks.
If there are people here with the ideas of what I should illustrate next, feel free to let me know.
Critiques, feedback are welcome.
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:53 PM

These illustrations are now available on T-Shirts and Sweatshirst in our store http://bitcoinshirt.co/

ryanyulinruan

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Just another Canadian Cryptocurrency enthusiast!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

Your store is amazing. I like the variety of products, and the fact that you donate some of the profit!
Keep it up! I'm really tempted to buy something now Cheesy

Donate BTC here: 1MW9aJeXcVygR93zGrCrBAqaAZLoVSd9z
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

Thanks so much for the kind words, much appreciated Smiley
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

New arrival for all minimal design lovers out there

feedback welcome

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:55:45 AM

Nice designs! I hope include those with hoodies.
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Nice designs! I hope include those with hoodies.

I yet have to add hoodies listings for those designs, but will do it eventually. I can take custom request if there's an interest to print these on a hoodie.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Your inspiration is something commendable by seeing a gap, identifying it and striving to fill those gaps which is something to be commended for. However, my question is about location I.e in getting it across to wherever clients are. How does the shipping policy works as well as return policy.

Also, when I checked out the price, I realize the prices are on the high side based on the country I am from because anything quoted in dollars will have to be converted doing that makes a t shirt on the high side for people like myself and those who are facing same situations in countries spread across the world.
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Hi,

We ship worldwide. You can see our shipping and return policies in the footer of our website as well as FAQ.

All the prices are in USD, that's correct. We accept Bitcoin and over 30 altcoins and also fiat via PayPal.
Hope that helps.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Hey everyone,

This is my 2nd month of being involved in a new Bitcoin related business.

I founded http://bitcoinshirt.co/

If you are on OpenBaazar, check us out ob://QmRCbNSaYb5LU4DXQWZ65AQr1G9EzUsedTiWceVdVtBJa6/store

Bitcoinshirt.co is an online store specialized in selling high-quality and unique cryptocurrency merchandise.

Our goal is to help the cryptocurrency and blockchain community spread the word about the new disruptive technology which is already changing the world we live in today.

I created Bitcoinshirt.co due to  a complete lack of high quality, eccentric and distinctive T-Shirt designs.

When I wanted to buy a T-Shirt to proudly display my support for Bitcoin.org, the designs out there were horrifiyng. And I do not mean just poorly made and designed, but completely sensless and without the story.

Being picky about my clothes, I started desiging the T-Shirt I would actually want to wear. A T-Shirt which anyone would like even though they had zero knowledge about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, block-chain. The T-Shirt which will have the story, not just a logo. I wanted a conversation starter. Something unique but trendy and fashion.

After desiging my own T-Shirt and showing it off online, I was asked by community members where I got it. People loved it. I began this journey of finding the best quality clothing brands and printing services.

My inspiration comes from everyday communication with people interested in Bitcoins and everything around it. I love being on Reddit and BitcoinTalk. Thank you community. I love you. To the Moon, together!
Thank you for promoting bitcoins and other altcoins. Its really good to see all selling things getting bitcoins. I too sell men's cloths in my area for cheaper rate. It would be good if i add an option of accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. I am sure this would support the crypto community to spread bitcoin. Thank you Pavle link for this thread.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Koreaforever

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

great t-shirts and interesting subjects.
How long does it take to make?
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

Hi, it takes us usually up to 5 days to print and ship the T-Shirts.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Awesome Smiley
do you ship to European countries?

Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

Yup, we even have an EU fulfillment center so most of the items for Europe are shipped from Europe.
Pavle (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

A bit of shameless self-promotion Smiley

We're having a cyber monday sale with 10% off on all orders. Coupon code : Genesis

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: