Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Breaking news] NEO has been chosen by Chinese Government. NEO to the Moon  (Read 610 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

NEO is going to be among China's top blockchain platform most likely so it is a must own
just going by that. Government endorsement is icing on the cake.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

Guys chill. This news are certainly not legit. Neo is a good project and worth to own but don't fall for this fake news.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:50:13 PM

Indeed the news doesn’t look legitimate, better wait for a reliable source or official announcement from Neo and the China government.

If the news is true, congrats to all Neo holders.  Cheesy
Festus Maximus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

The moon is the other direction, isn't it? NEO is dumping right now. Dumping HARD.

What???  Many are red but NEO is actually green.  

On bittrex, it fell 4% just since my post.
Yeah but still ahead 24hr price wise.  meaning it gained more than that the past 24 hours.  I won't call that "dumping hard" specially since most other coins are losing at basically similar rate.

Makes sense. I hadn't looked at the chart when I posted before. Now I see there was a massive pump a couple hours ago. Looks like a shady whale trying to unload. Massive selloff. I saw anywhere from 70 tokens to 300 being sold in one shot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: