Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is this so cheap?  (Read 1654 times)
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

This seems like the perfect project, highly qualified team, great concept, tiny marketcap. But so far it's got very little attention. The ICO got peanuts and the thread is very quiet. I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?

Never heard of this coin, but I have some similar experience as you, invested in some "promising" and it turn out to be a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

Want cheap?  

Check RPX, REQ, LINK, KNC, ODN, CDN, ENG, DNT... Wink

did you meant CND (instead of CDN).. ? right?

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:23:10 PM

Want cheap?  

He must meant CDT. Because other projects are not cheap, they are worthless. (Maybe except LINK and DNT)
CDT is very promising and cheaper than ICO price now.
INXT is also promising but Fran didn't make good advertisement for his project.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

It is at the price it deserves for now there are still in earlier stages , they just have there roadmap out and nothing else as slowly they will start progressing and fulfilling the promises and goals in their roadmap the price start increasing. It is also listed on only 2 exchanges as they start expanding we will see the price increase
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:24:35 PM

Want cheap?  

Yes, CND (Cindicator) sorry.
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

If you think that the price of this coin will increase through the issue you open here, I must say that you are in a great error, sir. Contrary to what you said, I do not think it's a quality coin.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

Quote from: Fatoshi
Maid has been going for years but I never saw a product. INXT has an alpha in a couple of months. The team looks very solid so no messing around i think just solid developing. Maybe they need to promote a bit more but maybe they just want to code now.

Well, I am sure you are aware that Maid's alpha 3 is scheduled in next few weeks. I do not want to keep pressing on Maid in your thread on INXT, but yeah at this point this looks to be a big gamble with no big exchange, no details about the project  is out.... even a small outcome on those details will likely to give some good returns in short term..... Long term, its going to be interesting to see who wins the race in this space, nevertheless this is a huge area possibly trillion dollar market in the coming year......
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:16:16 AM

If you think that the price of this coin will increase through the issue you open here, I must say that you are in a great error, sir. Contrary to what you said, I do not think it's a quality coin.
Most of the coins are cheap in current market. Bitcoin and some similar altcoins are high value and more profit for users and traders. Some other coins buy cheap rate in the market. It is not developed in future also. Lack of demand in the cheap rate coins. More traders are not like to invest these coins. Because profit is not possible in these coins.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:43:11 PM

This seems like the perfect project, highly qualified team, great concept, tiny marketcap. But so far it's got very little attention. The ICO got peanuts and the thread is very quiet. I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?

Never heard of this coin, but I have some similar experience as you, invested in some "promising" and it turn out to be a scam.
The most important thing are not the promises of the developers but what they can actually accomplish lately I have seen many copies of ETH appearing and claiming to be the next ETH not realizing that ETH is still there they are going to need to beat it and that is not going to be easy at all taking into consideration the huge market cap ETH has and that only bitcoin can surpass.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

INTERNXT is a very very good project with a very dedicated team behind.
True that marketing during ICO was bad and a little above the softcap was raised. But still, they are working very hard to deliver.
It's a good long term hold.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:58:52 PM

a project that I will definitely look at in the future, I totally agree with you
I think the value is very cheap and will definitely grow in the future
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

a project that I will definitely look at in the future, I totally agree with you
I think the value is very cheap and will definitely grow in the future

If developers gonna do something for project then it might grow up. For it seems that project has good potencial but they need to interest people
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

The NEXT price is $2.62 now. It has raised 50% from the price when ICO date ($1.74). This makes a strong impression on me. I think it is a nice coin to invest.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:09:42 AM

The NEXT price is $2.62 now. It has raised 50% from the price when ICO date ($1.74). This makes a strong impression on me. I think it is a nice coin to invest.
Possible price will big once they will have a news regarding on the development of their project. Well, I hope this will hit a increase of the price so we could earn profit. Yes, I agree a nice and worth coin to invest.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

Thank you for bringing this up. I have also this coins in the back of my mind for several days and I want to buy it because its really quite cheap and I checked the project, looks solid and lot of promise. But I have doubts because just like you it didn't get any attention from our community. I'm thinking because all of them are currently on bitcoin that's why this coin doesn't get enough traction for now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

You should blame the team behind the project. If they cannot be bothered to put effort into marketing the coin and putting it out there for people to decide if its good or not, it has failed already.

Now a days many projects are not marketing their product to the public and could able to make more community. If they had good team, good product then it is very easy to get more people and build a huge community to get more fund for further developments. I think they failed in marketing their product.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

If you see an opportunity then go for it. I mean at least it's not one of the hyped up projects that have little upward opportunities. I like the minimalistic website but others may see the site as lacking in terms of information.

Also, it's worthy to note that there are a ton of "new internet" projects out there.

For this to stand out against all the rest, the team needs to commit to working on the project.

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

Hello,  between Siacoin/shift/substratum  and  INTERNXT   wich  one  would  you suggest  and  why?
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Want cheap?  

He must meant CDT. Because other projects are not cheap, they are worthless. (Maybe except LINK and DNT)
CDT is very promising and cheaper than ICO price now.
INXT is also promising but Fran didn't make good advertisement for his project.

U call KNC worthless? I dont think so...competitioner of DNT...beside OMG one of Vitaliks holds...its cheap now and i guess it will rise in value...they have a nice policy for token buyback and burning...
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:05:45 AM

I think you have invested in this coin and it has to be higher for you. Remember that you need to wait a bit for this coin valuation and for your investment to return to you.

I agree that if you invest in this coin now you can get a lot of money back from the investment you have done. Just invest a little bit so you can have thousand coins.

After a few years you will see that its very high then you can sell it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: