Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCFLY.AERO: Decentralized Flying Cars Infrastructure. Token Launch Phase I  (Read 13799 times)
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Remember that the spring was planned tests of the aircraft, they will tell me when and where?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ethan101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

Good airdrop... waiting until August..
SirGeekalot (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

Cкoлькo бyдeт cтoит oдин экзeмпляp?

Hi! If you mean token, so current rate is 1000 McFLY for 0.14 ETH
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Wow, thats unbelieveble! Wish this will be our near future! Interesting project, wish I will try your Fly Taxi in real after couple of years)
Good airdrop & Good project
I am excited to see such kind of projects in reality.

good project

Thank you so much guys for your support! We really appreciate it!
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Remember that the spring was planned tests of the aircraft, they will tell me when and where?

Hello! Join our Telegram Chat https://t.me/tomcfly , where we will announce all the latest updates regarding our project, including aircraft testing.
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

I participate in the bounty of this project, but I still could not figure out when the token will be and when we receive the payment.

Hello! We moved to a new bounty platform, here you can read about it
https://blog.mcfly.aero/bounty-super-upgrade/,
link to a bounty itself
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/McFly
You will found a lot of interesting information about terms and conditions
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Any news?

We have an airdrop now!

Join our Telegram Chat for more updates! https:/t.me/tomcfly
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

You're running two bounty campaigns? What for?

Hello!

We moved to a new bounty platform, here you can read about it
https://blog.mcfly.aero/bounty-super-upgrade/,
link to a bounty itself
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/McFly
You will found a lot of interesting information about terms and conditions
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

tell me, how are things in the telegram group, is there any interest at all? people write? Is there a manager? as I understand it, no one answers questions and does not tell us more about the project

Our Telegram group is evolving day by day! For now we have more than 540 hundreds people there, group is very active. You can ask any question and be sure it will be answered.
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Probably I was mistaken. I'm always repelled by projects that are not of interest to users. as I see on the forum no one is particularly interested in the project. how are things in social networks?

Hello!

Here are our Social Media links:

BitcoinTalk: goo.gl/EqnahP
Reddit: goo.gl/P5QRbR
Facebook: fb.me/mcfly.aero
Twitter: goo.gl/hR2kaj
Instagram: goo.gl/bt7j7i
YouTube: goo.gl/wPjENR
GitHub: goo.gl/aqrQQo
Telegram: t.me/tomcfly

Our Telegram Chat already has more than 54k people!
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

you want to create a future, and it's very nice, but you have many disadvantages and, in my opinion, one of the most important, why you give such a huge bonus now, when buying, this frightens many buyers, in my opinion Huh

What exactly do you mean by that? I didn't quite understand your question.
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

good concept it looks this project flying car that will be a boom in the future and will be needed for further of transportation.good luck to it Wink

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it!
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Now there are a lot of projects related to unmanned vehicles and aircraft, you will be paired with others or each bude work in its platform? May be API? for connection with external services or transport?

McFly.aero Incubator has corporate partners. Any entity that is interested in exploring the potential of the new market, contributing to the works of the incubator in facilitating businesses and technology solutions, access to talent, network and lobbying may become partner to the McFly.aero Incubator:

- aircraft manufacturers and automakers
- technology and policy consultants
- engineering and design companies
- software developers
- academic institutions
- architecture buros
- construction companies
- mass media
- business incubators and accelerators
- investment funds

Blockchain.aero Technology Consortium is a narrower circle of Incubator’s partners, who commit to developing and manufacturing devices and technologies that will work in orchestra according to the standards being developed, and therefore may be included as parts of the common shared infrastructure or grid-connected IoT devices. At the time of writing the Consortium includes 12 companies, featuring projects like Farad Enengy, Universa, Bartini, Hepard, Iamaero, TFT Aero, AFRUS, CreativeRussia, Emercoin, Drone Empoyee by AIRA Labs. More are expected - just follow our news.
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

This Project seems to be a fantastic one! It says that I can spend my tokens on charging, parking etc... Does it mean that Flying Cars are meant to function not only as taxis, but also to be used as personal vehicles?

At first we expect that eVTOLs will be piloted by professional pilots. It is not because such piloting is expected to be difficult - compared to helicopter, it will require almost no skills at all - but at first, to play it safe, authorities will inevitably request qualified pilots to be there. Then, we have all the reasons to expect that there will be some easy training, 3-6 practice hours at most, to obtain authorisation for piloting an eVTOL. And in some years, eVTOLs will become fully auto-piloted, and therefore no certification will be required at all.
Shutomo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

This project looks very interesting. It's just that I see not many people who post on this thread. I did not find much information here. Is this project already realizable and successful?
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

Hello McFlyers! Some of them already noticed — our Airdrop is live! It’s a Teledrop: airdrop on Telegram. McFly Telegram bot tracks your actions and referrals you invite.

9 000 000 tokens (equals to 2340 ETH at the final July rate) will be distributed via bot.
Each member will get 100 McFLY tokens after filling the info (join @tomcfly Telegram chat, add your name, ETH address, e-mail). Tokens will be sent in August.
+50 for the e-mail verification (click the activation link sent to your e-mail).
+10 for the each of invited referrals filled the info (not just clicking the link).

Register for the Airdrop here: @McFlyAeroBot

When all 9M McFLY tokens will be distributed, McFlyAeroBot will tell you:
“Teledrop has been finished, but you still can submit your details or check your balance."

If somehow not all of 9M tokens are distributed, then we will airdrop the rest via Ethereum network.

More people you invite, more tokens you will get!
alexanderknzv

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Good evening! Where can I get more information about this project? Undecided
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

This Project seems to be a fantastic one! It says that I can spend my tokens on charging, parking etc... Does it mean that Flying Cars are meant to function not only as taxis, but also to be used as personal vehicles?

At first we expect that eVTOLs will be piloted by professional pilots. It is not because such piloting is expected to be difficult - compared to helicopter, it will require almost no skills at all - but at first, to play it safe, authorities will inevitably request qualified pilots to be there. Then, we have all the reasons to expect that there will be some easy training, 3-6 practice hours at most, to obtain authorisation for piloting an eVTOL. And in some years, eVTOLs will become fully auto-piloted, and therefore no certification will be required at all.
Oh, I see. Thank you for the answer. Still, do you plan to sell such vehicles for personal use? Or, probably, it won't be safe enough?
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

We are still waiting for the promised flight test! Tell me when it is scheduled and where? I want to see this performance.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

I discover this project.

Team is very good. People whitelisted are motivated to put her money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: