Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15  (Read 58393 times)
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Yup you have to lend to be able to withdraw now.
Plus they still have $12 promo lending.
Buying their coin at $2 and lend priced at $12 is huge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Ate

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

Why should I have to purchase STINKING UCOIN SCAM COINS to enable withdrawal of my funds?
This is extortion and some people on this site say that it's OK to do this and to hold people to ransom!
What is UCOIN's excuse for not answering a single support question in 3 months? Is that the way to treat your customers?

UCOIN CASH are a SCAM. They are liars, cheats and theives.

I along with many other potential customers deposited money on UCOIN CASH to participate in their ICO.
Multiple attempts to buy ICO coins were unsuccessful so I decided to take my money and go elsewhere.
That was 3 months ago! Everyday since then I have been trying to withdraw my money from their site.
UCOIN keep making up different excuses to keep all my and other people’s funds.
My many messages to their support link have gone completely unanswered.
So here I am 3 months later still trying to get back what is rightfully mine.
The people who run UCOIN CASH are scum of the earth, low life maggots. Selfish greedy bastards like
these idiots give all Lending Platforms a very bad name. I can only wish UCOIN CASH, it’s CEO and all it’s employees
a very slow and painful death. I hope you choke on my money!
kenmasters34

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

Yup you have to lend to be able to withdraw now.
Plus they still have $12 promo lending.
Buying their coin at $2 and lend priced at $12 is huge

Hmmm, how does the interest conversion work?  Do I have to exchange interest at $12?
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Has anyone else had problems to withdraw today? I am not receiving the 2FA code through email.
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Why should I have to purchase STINKING UCOIN SCAM COINS to enable withdrawal of my funds?
This is extortion and some people on this site say that it's OK to do this and to hold people to ransom!
What is UCOIN's excuse for not answering a single support question in 3 months? Is that the way to treat your customers?

I along with many other potential customers deposited money on UCOIN CASH to participate in their ICO.
Multiple attempts to buy ICO coins were unsuccessful so I decided to take my money and go elsewhere.
That was 3 months ago! Everyday since then I have been trying to withdraw my money from their site.
The people who run UCOIN CASH are scum of the earth, low life maggots. Selfish greedy bastards like
these idiots give all Lending Platforms a very bad name. I can only wish UCOIN CASH, it’s CEO and all it’s employees

Well the good news is, they are lending at $12.    And you can buy at $4. 

So if you have $1000, you can buy $250 to buy 62.5 tokens.   That will equal a $750 loan.   Then you can withdraw $500/day. (starting tomorrow)
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:26 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 03:55:20 AM by kenmasters34

Has anyone else had problems to withdraw today? I am not receiving the 2FA code through email.

I just withdrew my $410 from the platform that I had from my failed attempt at the ICO.  I had the confirmation in my spam email.

I had to buy 40 tokens at $4 each, to make a $480 loan to get my money out.   Personally, I think the platform is okay.  IF they are letting people withdraw.   And the $12 promotion makes it easier to withdraw.  

But I decided to pull my money anyways, since its been there too long without making any money.

---EDIT the transaction completed and is safely in my wallet.  I think Ucoin is actually doing okay.  Compared to other platforms that are being released right now.  I was able to get at least my ICO money back(I made a small profit on trading which I used for that loan to get my BTC out).  

Who knows whats happening with Ideacoin and Loopx and Eigen are selling for less than ICO prices.
networkua

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I'm simply ignored by the support site, I have an account that is blocked, which is lending, but niggo does not care.

http://i102.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0131/46/da2f0fe0a3ef07a327c57e8a0b139d46.png

already 9 days from them there is no answer and my account is still blocked.

already 12 day I can not unlock my account from them there are no answers anything. I just lost the money that investuvaluv here!
bereneo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Well the good news is, they are lending at $12.    And you can buy at $4.  

So if you have $1000, you can buy $250 to buy 62.5 tokens.   That will equal a $750 loan.   Then you can withdraw $500/day. (starting tomorrow)

I totally agree with Crypto Ate and I am in the same situation. I cannot withdraw my funds either and will not lend to ucoincash as I do not trust them at all. They are manipulators and lied many times. They sounded very sweet in the beggining that they want to be fare to all investors bla bla bla... But, now they are holding my funds against my will for three months. Dirty bastards.
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:05:10 PM by kenmasters34

So if you have $1000, you can buy $250 to buy 62.5 tokens.   That will equal a $750 loan.   Then you can withdraw $500/day. (starting tomorrow)

I totally agree with Crypto Ate and I am in the same situation. I cannot withdraw my funds either and will not lend to ucoincash as I do not trust them at all. They are manipulators and lied many times. They sounded very sweet in the beggining that they want to be fare to all investors bla bla bla... But, now they are holding my funds against my will for three months. Dirty bastards.

Then you are being dumb.   You can get 75% of your money out now by loaning 25%, while they are doing this $12 promo (ends on 2/15).

If you think they are a scam, whats better....  75% of your money or 0% of your money.      
bereneo

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Then you are being dumb.   You can get 75% of your money out now by loaning 25%, while they are doing this $12 promo (ends on 2/15).

If you think they are a scam, whats better....  75% of your money or 0% of your money.      

kenmasters34 are you working for ucoincash? Cause you sound kind of fishy. Basically, what you are saying is let them steal from you portion of your money and maybe they will give you the rest.
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

If you think they are a scam, whats better....  75% of your money or 0% of your money.      

kenmasters34 are you working for ucoincash? Cause you sound kind of fishy. Basically, what you are saying is let them steal from you portion of your money and maybe they will give you the rest.
I try to help people, and this is the thanks I get.

You do what you want to do.  I am not going out of my way to help you.
CatG

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

Hello,what should I do if my daily withdraw limit is not resetting??? I was able to withdraw only once 400$~ and for the past 2 days the site says I can only withdraw 20$~.ty
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Hello,what should I do if my daily withdraw limit is not resetting??? I was able to withdraw only once 400$~ and for the past 2 days the site says I can only withdraw 20$~.ty

How much of a loan did you make?    Mine is stuck at $40, but I think thats because I loaned $480(@12/token), and took out $440 or so.
CatG

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

How much of a loan did you make?    Mine is stuck at $40, but I think thats because I loaned $480(@12/token), and took out $440 or so.

I made  $400 loan,took out 400 2 days ago, now my daily withdraw limit is stil $20~ It should reset because it says DAILY but...uch,also went to uch facebook alot of people are having the same issue. Cry
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

I made  $400 loan,took out 400 2 days ago, now my daily withdraw limit is stil $20~ It should reset because it says DAILY but...uch,also went to uch facebook alot of people are having the same issue. Cry

I think they are only letting people take as much as they loan.
CatG

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

How much of a loan did you make?    Mine is stuck at $40, but I think thats because I loaned $480(@12/token), and took out $440 or so.

I made  $400 loan,took out 400 2 days ago, now my daily withdraw limit is stil $20~ It should reset because it says DAILY but...uch,also went to uch facebook alot of people are having the same issue. Cry

I think they are only letting people take as much as they loan.

Damn how are we going to get the rest of our money??,still have 3.2eth there. 😢
casio123

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

I never see any project bullshit like this. They open the pool, and after mine, you can not send the coin to their web wallet for lend. How to explain this dev?Huh? really bullshit and stupid dev. Don't waste time and money for this shit.
bereneo

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitconnect-sees-5th-class-action-lawsuit-filed/
That is exactly what they will get very soon if they don't open withdrawals for everybody fast.
and that includes the people who never were able to buy their tokens at ICO phase and just want to withdraw their initial deposits.
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

i think the dev not scam at all
just waiting for the right moment to prevent price dipping

long live uch Smiley
con4n007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitconnect-sees-5th-class-action-lawsuit-filed/
That is exactly what they will get very soon if they don't open withdrawals for everybody fast.
and that includes the people who never were able to buy their tokens at ICO phase and just want to withdraw their initial deposits.

Abd how do you actually catch uch since they have no office whatsoever?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: