Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:22:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resistance level of BTC  (Read 693 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

What resistance levels do you have for BTC, and at which level would you buy a lot of BTC if it got there?

Bitcoin has made a new high today @7600 iam seeing the resistance level at $10k. If by chance BTC move downwards then I will go in @$3000 and exit whenever it makes new high may be $7700
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

The resistance level of BTC is going to be hard to guess from now on because of all the new people and money coming into the space. For sure it is going to start exploding though because of how much bitcoins are left for people to mine. The supply is becoming more and more scarce and the demand is becoming higher and higher, what do you think will happen to the price?

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:15:58 PM

What resistance levels do you have for BTC, and at which level would you buy a lot of BTC if it got there?

I think every $1,000 at this point, or even every $500 will bring significant resistance. These are still relatively huge gaps in price even for Bitcoin. I mean $500 is still 7.5% or so the price of one Bitcoin. That is pretty crazy to think there are 5-10% swings regularly, but with that said it is very hard to estimate real resistance given the high variance in crypto.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

I can't predict a resistance level for BTC and don't expect it to happen because its demand is always too high than the supply that's why its price is increasing rapidly and is continue to grow more even to the $8000 or more. If the price drops even around $500 to $600 then surely it would be the best time to buy as much as you can because the price is elevating high to the sky and it would be the biggest opportunity to grab.
That is in fact not so easy to predict about the resistance level of bitcoin. I think bitcoin price has still too much potential and the present news about the fork are also responsible for the increasing price of bitcoin, and i think this trend can continue tell the fork. Although price of bitcoin is currently trading in a low price as compare to previous week when it reached to 76000$, but still we can expect that the price of bitcoin can continue increasing in future also.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
hersey27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

The resistance level of btc is very
Un predictable due to its unstable rate. But i think the btc is
Heading upward but we should still look out.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:30:06 AM

There is no resistance level for the bitcoin at the movement but I would really want it to see at 4-5K USD. This will give myself 2K window to buy the bitcoin if the 7K USD is considered as the break even at this timeline. :-)

This will give me great opportunity to stock up some bitcoin and I’m ready to do it if I know that bitcoin will cross my specified break even point and it will surely if the market development and popularity of bitcoin keeps rising like this. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

In my opinion the Resistance level of Bitcoin is when Bitcoin price going down to about 10% , this level nice area to buy more BTC for long term investment. I have seen before even any bad news about Bitcoin but the price just going down little bit and rebounce again.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

There is no static price or resistant level. Price is always changing uptrend in bitcoin. I would rather buy in percentage. Anytime there is 20% correction, I buy. And if there is 20% in a given price increase I buy also.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

There is no static price or resistant level. Price is always changing uptrend in bitcoin. I would rather buy in percentage. Anytime there is 20% correction, I buy. And if there is 20% in a given price increase I buy also.

Its gonna be hard to think of a resistant level. I think there some correlation between the increasing price and resistance level as well. Specially this month alone, we see a lot of upswings and roller coaster moved of the price of bitcoin. I guess it really depend on the traders as what to him is the resistance, if he thinks that the price has significantly drop then its time for him to buy as also. Personally $4-$5 would be a good entry point, I guess.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

The current resistance levels and upon break that level we may be seeing bitcoin heading to $8000 is $7597. There was a lot of push between the bull and the bear around this level yesterday and the price has taken a pulled back in other to gather strong momentum to break that level in the next pump. I have seen that bitcoin will break  $8,000 resistance in the next few days and buying now still remains the best options to any wise investors.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:07:48 PM

I am a bitcoin bear. I lose from this trade when bitcoin jumped to 6400. Actually all btc was already turned to Usdt while the price is 5700. Bitcoin is very unpredictable.
Some told that the resistance is 8k, others is 7k while others said it is 6.5k
That is one crazy shit about bitcoin and it is so unpredictable, which is why trading bitcoin is one crazy thing to do as deep emotions will always flow if you miss the right moments. Resistance for now can be 8k, we might see $7800 - $7900, and then a little correction again at maybe $6500-$6800.

But the honest truth is that, these are just speculations and bitcoin can surprise anyone.
Bitcoin always make us surprise. Bitcoin is in fact the potential to increase more and more. We can expect that the price of bitcoin can cross even 10000$ in next few months. But it is also right to say that the price of bitcoin can take a correction and the price will temporarily dump a little.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

What resistance? Bitcoin is always eating its resistance. Everyday new ATH (All time high) record was published. I wont be surprise if we will hit 8k in this Bitcoin rally. Soon $10,000!!! Congrats to both of us who see this marvelous Bitcoin rally !

Its true that bitcoin price is reaching daily ATH.Its price has reached $8,581 today.Those who have resistance levels should have to just wait expecting bitcoin to reach and bitcoin would be just travelling in the opposite direction.People expecting a price dip would have to miss the train.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:03:57 AM

Waiting for a big correction down to $6,000 level before the fork, after the fork nobody knows what will happen...
I do not think that before fork the price will decrease to 6000$. I think that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing tell the fork and after fork we can expect a little correction. But it will also not affect the price too much, because investors are now too much mature and they never let the price of bitcoin down so much, but give good support to bitcoin.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

There is not such a certain level, I decided to sell it realizing that the price is already very low will not fall, but higher will rise even more. Therefore, he went into the alternative branch of altcoins, it still looks much more promising.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: