Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1281 times)
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

The essential thought of bitcoin isn't for benefit or for misfortune it basic the computerized cash to play out some specific assignments and to exchange of sum yet with the progression of time it must be utilized concerning benefit and to acquire money.and for purchasing things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Bitcoin's first idea was created as a currency, which anyone can use to complete a transaction without a third party or bank, but now Bitcoin is used as an asset to generate huge profits through long-term investments that make people afraid to spend Bitcoin. and they prefer to keep it in their wallet or speculate on the exchange. what I see now is very few transactions that use Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin fails as a currency. It costs high but there is not enough space to spend it.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?

I think the primary idea of bitcoin is to become a digital currency that is decentralized which is what happened. It helps us practice liberty and the freedom of choosing what is best for us, something that the government do not own and what we can proudly say that is ours. It may also be to introduce an alternative currency because it is too crowded for people to have only their currency. One thing is for sure, mr. Nakamoto envisioned an innovative and proggressive way of managing finances without the government in the way.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

In my opinion the primary idea of bitcoin is to complete decentralization of the assets , of course many people wants to make sure that they received the amount that they want . And bitcoin is a digital currency that is part of cryptocurrency that wants the bank official to spread or legalized bitcoin crypto.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

I think the main idea is a decentralized currency which means we can make transactions anonymously with a high level of privacy.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
I think the primary idea of bitcoin is to creat a coin that can replace fiat money, bing blockchain technology to our life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: