Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS lots of used computer parts uk AMD FX 6100  (Read 1068 times)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:31:48 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2013, 09:39:19 PM by zackclark70

i have alot of computer parts that i want to sell in the uk

if you need more info on parts pm me

i will be updating the list as i sort it all out lol

i can acsept ltc,pxc,btc ( would prefer ltc due to the faster transaction times )

intel core i3 530 2.93ghz          ( untested as slight amount of thermal past on the back ) cant test due to not having any intel motherboards
intel core 2 duo e7500 2.93ghz ( untested looks in good condition no damage )  cant test due to not having any intel motherboards
amd athlon 64 x2 5200             ( untested ha a couple slightly bent pins ) cant test as has bent pins thay should bend back ok
amd fx 6100                            ( tested working only been in a comp for 3 weeks )

the untested cpus are sold as seen i have no reason why thay wouldent work i got them in a joblot of 50  cpus (all the other cpus worked )

netgear 24 port  10/100 Mbps managed stackable switch with 2 gbic ports part number  fsm726s (tested working)

also have a couple of 48 port switch   i will add on later

i have watercooling parts aswell that will be put on here soon
( 1x 120mm rad 1x 240mm rad 3x 360mm rad )

i have a load more to add on here will do it asap

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:36:36 PM

Hi

You have any graphic cards at good prices?

not yet i have 5 big boxes of parts to go threw i will have 20 or so motherboards and 30+ psus on here soon

hotwired007

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:37:10 PM

any socket 775 motherboards with intel chipsets or non nvidia chipsets and multiple PCI-e slots? - i'm guessing no as you have some CPUs listed as unable to test Wink

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:44:28 PM

any socket 775 motherboards with intel chipsets or non nvidia chipsets and multiple PCI-e slots? - i'm guessing no as you have some CPUs listed as unable to test Wink

i have no idea what the motherbords are i will go threw them all when i i get time ( buried in a box under aload of boxes in my spare room lol )

hotwired007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:52:49 PM

i have no idea what the motherbords are i will go threw them all when i i get time ( buried in a box under aload of boxes in my spare room lol )

i know the feeling! i have a garage and home office full of old hardware and spare parts that i plan to put together but never seem to have the time to deal with!

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:26:21 PM

just ading more to the list now

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:29:26 PM

i know the feeling! i have a garage and home office full of old hardware and spare parts that i plan to put together but never seem to have the time to deal with!

if your in the uk feel free to post stuff to sell on this thred

hotwired007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:02:18 PM

we could really do with a dedicated UK hardware buy/sell forum - just to avoid searching through US stuff - (only due to stupid customs charges)

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:03:55 PM

we could really do with a dedicated UK hardware buy/sell forum - just to avoid searching through US stuff - (only due to stupid customs charges)

it wouldent be to hard to set up forum i will look into it and get back to you

edit http://freeforums.net/  if your interested in seting it up with me ?

hotwired007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:09:14 PM

yeah i could help Wink although i was more thinking about getting a sub forum on this Computer hardware one as it will get a lot more traffic Wink

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:18:19 PM

yeah i could help Wink although i was more thinking about getting a sub forum on this Computer hardware one as it will get a lot more traffic Wink
there is no reason why it couldent have a link on here to anoter forum it wont be long before thay crack down on whats on bitcoin talk lol

or could be set up on here but self  modarated ( admins dont care about spam ) 

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:50:36 PM

Might be better to have an EU forum as there would be no import taxs, VAT would have been paid and there would be more pepole.

Just my 0.0002 Bits worth
sending stuff to outside the uk is a pain

hotwired007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:52:22 PM

Might be better to have an EU forum as there would be no import taxs, VAT would have been paid and there would be more pepole.

Just my 0.0002 Bits worth
sending stuff to outside the uk is a pain

+1

its easier to have a UK only forum - especially for once BTC is used more in the UK - makes sense as some of us will want to deal with GBP <> BTC/LTC etc...

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:08:04 AM

have updated the list and aded amd fx 6100 cpu

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:22:51 AM

just dug out a ga-h55m-d2h motherboard it has bent conectors on the cpu socket so its just for spares i will upload picks soon looking for around 5ltc + p&p

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:21:59 AM

10ltc for the fx 6100 you ont ask you dont get lol

i cant acsept that small amount for it im looking for around the same price as ebay in  btc ltc or pxc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: