Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need thoughts on the newly launched SWISSCOIN, full PoS blockchain  (Read 1157 times)
AndiCrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

Few weeks ago a new crypto with the name of swisscoin (SIC) launched on coinexchange.io, this coin is a full PoS and are aiming to become a global transfer instrument according to their whitepaper, i personally think this coin has great potential for growth. Selling at only 27 satoshi right now but had an increase of more than 150% this week, only on one exchange.

Personally i think investing in this coin will give a huge profit, i heard that close to 8000 merchants will soon be released as acceptance points as well a a credit card linked to the  SIC wallet.

Also smart contracts are to be offered by the company, it all sounds very interesting and that it´s something to look into, would like a second opinion

I have already bought some on the exchange but are considering adding a few more millions considering the low value at the time, they expect that within the next 24 months they would have a value close to $2-$3 and that´s not bad, question is, will it be possible to you think?

Would like to get a few other peoples opinions as said who may see something i dont, will add a few links for website, whitepaper, listing and coinmarketcap, pls let me know as i want to invest quickly before the value start to climb

www.swisscoin.eu

https://backup.swisscoin.eu/document/SWISSCOIN-Whitepaper.pdf

Also, this is some information i found online -

DO NOT MISS THE START OF SIC...

- Average block generation time: 60 sec.
- Block generation model: Proof-of-Stake (PoS)
- PoS reward: 1-10%
- Inflation: ~ 1%
- Min. transaction fee: 0.0001 SIC
- Blockchain: standalone
- Initial transaction throughput: ~ 50 tps
- API: JSON-RPC, Bitcoin-compliant o 256 Bit Encryption

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swisscoin/

Available at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SIC/BTC

webwallet - http://wallet.swisscoin.eu/

DESKTOP wallet for PoS staking -

WINDOWS OS
storage.swisscoin.eu/system/SIC-Offline-Wallet-Windows.exe

MAC OS
https://storage.swisscoin.eu/system/SIC-Offline-Wallet-MAC.dmg

Linux OS
https://storage.swisscoin.eu/system/SIC-Offline-Wallet-Linux64

Any comments or thoughts in this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chiboyanyikidaguru

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:57:35 PM

Wow.. swisscoin is a great brand.. the name speaks for itself. This would go far. Heard about their credit card linking coming up 2018 and also smart contracts with accumulated merchants round the world. This is a great project and long term investment. I concor
andrea_crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:04:40 PM

Yeah!  Grin Grin

I have heard speaking a lot of this cryptocurrencie!
I think it's a very very opportunity, I'll buy as soon as possible and as many as possible  Wink Wink
watnour

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:57:17 AM

Hi, I think swisscoin a big opportunity in the future
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

How many swisscoin have i heard in my lifetime in cryoto trading etc. Nothing special about this coin and the pos function may not take off properly. Nothing to be excited about, this is just another clone!
partnership

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

On my opinion and reseach I did, Swisscoin is a very good investmet at this cost level. It's still under 30SAT which is nothing and CAP on current price is under 15M, or the total supply cost under 3M. This is stupid cheap for well branded company with over 1M users; 200K customers and 140 open countries. This investment is likely to overcome first support of 1000SAT and likely to overcome next support of 6300SAT.
It might take a year or two untill it happens, but that is 40X to 250X return on investment. As it overcomes second level, it might be in Top10 list. First of all, I see it's entry to Top30 and fighting it's way up. Got some more info, that might share if you guys are interested in my opinion. I give rank - strong buy for long term! 😎👍
prtomic

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

I was lucyk to get it for average price around 13 sat. Now I'm running offline wallet, and usually earn around 1k coins in ten days as Proof-of-Stake reward.

I hope it will go to some bigger exchanges soon.
B0LB0L

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

OK
I think SWISSCOIN is a good and strong coin it's an opportunity to make profits because it's still cheap, buy and hold the coin. it is chance for investors to win profits
agreed !!!!!! that's why i was also attracted to this coin. hope to find SWISSCOIN in a better platform exchanges as soon as possible.

good luck for all
Neerajthakral

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

Swisscoin is good coin n most valuable in future it's also moving in India market like as bitcoin
cryptolakshmi

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

Intially this coin was listed on coinex at 12000 sats. It was dumped by few internal investors. This is a rebirth of the coin. Company is sitting on huge pile of money, they are slowly pumping the price.  Before public exchange, it had its ride on their internal exchange at 8000 sats to 12000 sats. I am sure company will put in all efforts to lift up to its value. Eventually 5$$ by 2020. they are on track just like firstcoin.

I have bought this coin at 6sats its almost breaking 30 sats and also gonna buy more, before the price hits to 8000 sats.

thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

Can someone please tell me what makes the price soar?
White paper is like a joke. 5 pages only
Twitter account doesnt have good number of followers. Even its not clear whether its official account or not
Web page looks like its prepared by a preliminary school student
There had been some coins with similar names. All dead now.

So whats the hype? or am I missing something
ibux

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

Just run like hell form this thing . its one off scam .
I just cant believe people still believe in things like that .
Premine , 100% rest is PoS .
No Source code how so ever .
They scamming people all over FB, Telegram . 
Red flags .
prtomic

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

So we finally got the long expected news yesterday. Since the news didn’t clarify anything or had any real value, I had a chance to chat with Mr. C (who is supposed to be developer) in the telegram group and to get some of additional answers.

This is the summary of our chat, which I posted in that group.

So here is my view on today’s news:

Basically non of my questions were answered:

Let’s repeat them:

1. ICO coins - no answer
2. The company registration paperwork - no answer
3. Number of ICO coins to be distributed - no answer
4. Initial whitepaper - no answer
5. Roadmap - no answer

So it seems that we should finance again some new projects, which is yet to be announced.

The old company is sold to new investors, but we don’t know what they plan to do. We don’t know the developers, and the projects.

This all could happen.

Usually when we have normal ICO, it takes at least 2-3 months to launch anything. And since we are starting from the scratch, then additional 2-3 months to prepare the plan and the team. This is more or less in line with the today’s message.

So the best I could say is that we may see the price to remain in this range for a while. You can earn some money by trading (or pump and dump).

However I still don’t see any intrinsic value. I’m open to evaluate the project again when the roadmap is released.

I wish you all luck!

And in the end my post from today, so you can compare the news with.

So here is my view.
0. MLM promotion
As far as I know, only some of the leaders earned nice fiat money. Others are blocked and accused for fraudulent behavior. If promoters believe in project they should have been paid in SIC. In this way they would be motivated to keep the value.

1. The value of SIC is now only speculation based on the expectation that the coin will have the utility or application in the future. Based on the whitepaper we have very limited application. And that’s staking. Staking is not working currently.

2. I was very in favor of staking, as a tool to keep the coins of the market. Then I asked several times in the past, from where are we getting the rewards for validation of transactions. Since the transaction fee is very low, those coins are coming from somewhere. At the beginning, I thought that the max supply will remain the same. But it’s increasing for the inflation. Currently the inflation is 15% yearly. This is rather big, since we are not storing any value.
The better solution would be to use coins locked by the company for rewards and not to increase the max supply.

3. Merchants. This was nice idea but the competitors did the job on time and there’s little chance that this will be a big breakthrough. There are now projects which enable use of multi crypto currencies, even spending your crypto with MasterCard.

4. They broke every promise made in the whitepaper. The most important, they haven’t released the ICO coins before the trading. The biggest mistake ever!

5. We don’t know the people behind the company. Every ICO is promoting theirs experience and developers. Using their bio and LinkedIn. Here still nothing.

So when we here some news, it’ll be only the speculation again. The intrinsic value still depends on the delivery. And till now the delivery of results is zero!

Disclaimer: I closed all my positions in SIC, and have no emotional attachment to it. I earned and cashed out some profit, and covered my ICO costs. Until we receive a new roadmap I’m not going to analyze it anymore.
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Thanks for the summary. It looks like the coin is listed as top 10 gainer in coinmarketcap at the moment. And there's not even any social media or news about what's happening that cause the price hike. lol

FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Just run like hell form this thing . its one off scam .
I just cant believe people still believe in things like that .
Premine , 100% rest is PoS .
No Source code how so ever .
They scamming people all over FB, Telegram . 
Red flags .

I think also they are just spamming here on this forum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: