Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin accepted as a type of installment  (Read 1027 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:05:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:11:50 PM by TTITA

Would be Bitcoin still be high in demand if its introduced and accepted by the market worldwide ? or the Bitcoin sales will increase ?
Of course once btc is introduced and accepted by the market on a worldwide level it will have a higher demand. Which would also result to btc sales increase. Imagine if every establishments in the world accepts btc then the demand will go up and the price too. I imagine we'll have difficulty to get our hands on a single btc. Its price will be unbelievably high I'm not sure of I can afford anymore.
Once the bitcoin has been accepted as an online payment widely, there would be increasing daily demand in market.
With only 21 million Bitcoins total in the world, increasing demand would affect in rising price highly, some people will hold it and others looking to buy but market selling with high price, lucky that people who still keep btc in sufficient amount at that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:12:34 PM

Would be Bitcoin still be high in demand if its introduced and accepted by the market worldwide ? or the Bitcoin sales will increase ?
Of course once btc is introduced and accepted by the market on a worldwide level it will have a higher demand. Which would also result to btc sales increase. Imagine if every establishments in the world accepts btc then the demand will go up and the price too. I imagine we'll have difficulty to get our hands on a single btc. Its price will be unbelievably high I'm not sure of I can afford anymore.
Once the bitcoin desire to be accepted as an online payment in the worldwide, then of course the market will be overwhelmed because 21 million Bitcoins total in the world. So of course there will be a lot of demand and the price will rise high, lucky that still keep btc in sufficient amount at that time.

if bitcoin had been introduced all over the world, it would be that bitcoin would still be prosperous and prosperous, as until now only bitcoin has grown and lucky the participating parties, if bitcoin is banned then we will never get anything.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:47:11 PM

Once the bitcoin desire to be accepted as an online payment in the worldwide, then of course the market will be overwhelmed because 21 million Bitcoins total in the world. So of course there will be a lot of demand and the price will rise high, lucky that still keep btc in sufficient amount at that time.
Use bitcoin for online payments now. It's not a problem if both parties agree. I do a lot of computer components to buy for bitcoins. But this is not advantageous for small purchases because it is very high price for the transaction confirmation. Without solving this problem, bitcoin will not be used as means of payment.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

Use bitcoin for online payments now. It's not a problem if both parties agree. I do a lot of computer components to buy for bitcoins. But this is not advantageous for small purchases because it is very high price for the transaction confirmation. Without solving this problem, bitcoin will not be used as means of payment.
When we do really try to see on its transaction fee then making it as a way of payment wont really make any sense specially if you do make micro transactions then fees would really be the main concern on here.I don't know what would be the solution on this one but eventually when this kind of situation on where fees are being bloated up they do eventually goes down later on.For now making transactions wont really be an ideal thing to do. Better to hold up and wait for the best time to make transactions which we can able to see that fees have been lowered down.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

It is a fluctuating currency. Vendors or sellers might have such difficult time in their sales when they use Bitcoin as a payment. These days we can't rely on Bitcoin because it isn't yet widely used as a money around the world. Most people will tend to sell Bitcoins after they earned them, at this case it will be difficult. The exchange rate will either be profitable for them or a lot of losses for them and that applies at this current period where we're in. If it is considered as a currency, not as a primary currency, then it could help vendors or a lot of businessmen at the businesses they currently own.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Some mnc have added it but it will be soon removed ,due to transaction fees and speed ,it is not convenient to use btc for purchase made.we need a  crypto like waves,etc who provide instant transaction and lower fees.and bitcoin has become a Virtual gold ,for normal users you cant afford to move it from one address to address on regular basis ,its transaction fees has become costly.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

of course if indeed this is really realized this will make bitcoinvolalitas will continue to increase which will be many business people who use bitcoin as a payment system. but this will not be possible in all countries and will certainly only be applicable to countries that are legalizing transactions using bitcoins. and of course this would be impossible in a country that bans any form of transaction using bitcoin as a means of payment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

Yes I think because bitcoin is like you are depositing your money in a bank and having an interest because price gets higher from time to time I didn't know
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

Yes ofcourse, because once it is accepted and introduced in the market worldwide it has a possibility that it become more popular especially to those country that will not accepted bitcoin. We can say that bitcoin demand will increase by introducing it worldwide and as a result bitcoin sales will also increase. In addition, we all know that there are some countries that are not accepting bitcoin but still there are bitcoin users who can access bitcoin, yet there are only few. So in that case if bitcoin will be accepted worldwide there are so many bitcoin users will arise and it is the reason to get a high demand in bitcoin. Smiley

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Surely it is. Bitcoin will show tremendous growth and popularity once it hit the world market. Bitcoin's value might possibly triple its value once it happened. But I still didn't see it coming, there were still lot of improvement to be done for bitcoin, features has to be developed and partnership with different institution has to take place. There will surely be great changes in the world ince bitcoin becomes a primary asset of everyone.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

The price of bitcoin in this case would definitely decrease in the long run but an increase will be enjoyed first in the short run. What happens in the short run is that many investors will be encouraged to invest their money on bitcoin. The demand for it will push the prices upward. However, as the market will be saturated, the price will decrease because of other competitors that may be a big threat to bitcoin since cryptocurrency as a whole is booming.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

If the bitcoin is accepted in world market,many people will start to inverse in bitcoin.
Then the price of bitcoin will reach three times of today price.Bitcoin will became the world best asset .
If you are satisfied with low profit ,sell the bitcoin at short term.If you want more profit,hold the bitcoin as much you can.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: