Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2018, 11:33:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab LLC. to scale its operations globally🚗🚗 | +4000% growth |  (Read 454 times)
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

Join our channel🌍 - https://goo.gl/M21TaJ

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

RedCab
Decentralized Transportation Solution

| | | | | | |

Announcement:

Pre-ICO - starts 01 June 2018
Private Sale Live now!
Roadmap:

Join Us:

| | | | | | |

Bounty Thread link will be posted in next post

( WHITEPAPER )                       o p t i t o k e n . i o                       (   BUY  NOW   )
Constantly Decreasing Token Supply    The Hyper-Deflationary Cryptocurrency
|         Reddit         |        Facebook        |        Telegram        |         Twitter         |
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

( WHITEPAPER )                       o p t i t o k e n . i o                       (   BUY  NOW   )
|         Reddit         |        Facebook        |        Telegram        |         Twitter         |
uwatere

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

looks promising, I'll take the time to look at this project.  Smiley
wjnbth

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

This project will attract my constant attention and expectation. Hope to join your bounty program soon!

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

This project will attract my constant attention and expectation. Hope to join your bounty program soon!

Bounty is Live! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3835338.0  Wink

qanabas

Activity: 3

Community Manager @ RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

looks promising, I'll take the time to look at this project.  Smiley

Yes, the project is promising as the service will be attractive for the customers due to cost saving and at the same time it will be profitable for local advertisers.

Feel free to ask me anytime if you require any clarifications. Smiley
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

The project look promissing. Hope will succeed. Need KYC for bounty hunter?
RedCab LLC.

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Thank you. Everyone on the team is working really hard to create something that will benefit the community, drive profits to our investors, and grow our company.
KYC is currently not required for bounty.
omar hashim

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

This project will be famous and success. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community. The project has a huge potential!

░░▒█   ZUFLO.io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE   █▒░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
══[[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]══
qanabas

Community Manager @ RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

This project will be famous and success. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community. The project has a huge potential!

Glad that you like our project Omar, indeed transparency is one of the top priorities of the company. RedCab wants to stay close to its community which is a great support for us. Only together we can achieve the success. Smiley
marey zokan

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

What I think about this project, I can say one thing on the market is now a lot of other projects that are successful or vice versa, I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans! Good luck

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now!
tippytoes

Activity: 420
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Browsing the whitepaper, you have the Cabbi with the R-mark. Where did you get the registered mark for your Cabbi? The project seems promising as it has been operational already. But where did you base the +4000% growth stated on your thread title? Also, how can you compete with Grab in Asia and Uber in the US?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Joining the marketing campaign as I believe with the project! Good luck RedCab!

RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Browsing the whitepaper, you have the Cabbi with the R-mark. Where did you get the registered mark for your Cabbi? The project seems promising as it has been operational already. But where did you base the +4000% growth stated on your thread title? Also, how can you compete with Grab in Asia and Uber in the US?

Cabbi is registered as a trademark class 42 within the jurisdiction of Egypt in accordance with the Intellectual Property Law No. 82/2002. and we based the +4000 growth on the exponential forecasted growth of our network of users based on 3 levels referral program during the next 5 years.
RedCab's expansion plan within the US is planned in Q4 2020 as mentioned in our roadmap and in Asia 1 year before that. Our expansion strategy relies on gradually reducing the cut percentage taken from the trip until we reach our model of 100% earnings to drivers and the only cost to the consumer is the fare of the trip through decentralizing the whole process by mid-2020. While the main cash cow relies on Geo ads contracts from commercial entities interested in targeting certain segments with specialized and tailored ads to lower their marketing costs and increase the fulfillment of provided ads.
The market in Asia and the US is heavily dominated by big funded centralized companies indeed as Uber, Lyft, Cabify, grab, etc. However with our business model, and Proof of Driving integration to motivate drivers to get on the wheel to generate tokens as long as they're driving and accepting trips, we lower our operating costs and Proof of marketing to get our customers promote the app to their network and make tokens as long as their network of users are using the app, we lower our marketing costs. Our competitive advantage increases over time due to the inability of competitors to compete without taking a cut from the trip because their only sources of revenues are based on the high commission they obligate the drivers to pay, and the average cost to consumers after including the surged trips.
Over time the RedCab network will eventually grow exponentially based on genuine demand from users because it offers a win-win situation for both parties, and while our costs are indirectly controlled as mentioned above, profits will be driven to the company as a consequence with above average annual ROI to our investors, hence giving us the opportunity to re-invest in R&D, acquisitions and carefully expand further.

The plan is lowering our operating costs while growing the network of users and acquire market share while driving revenues from a different stream.

FreeAirdrops5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

asilim18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Mantıklı proje tebrikler
dzkrb1966

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

do I understand correctly that your project is intended for the development of a network of card-sharing, and also the connection of drivers to taxing in order to create competition for professional carriers?

tippytoes

Activity: 420
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Cabbi is registered as a trademark class 42 within the jurisdiction of Egypt in accordance with the Intellectual Property Law No. 82/2002. and we based the +4000 growth on the exponential forecasted growth of our network of users based on 3 levels referral program during the next 5 years.
RedCab's expansion plan within the US is planned in Q4 2020 as mentioned in our roadmap and in Asia 1 year before that. Our expansion strategy relies on gradually reducing the cut percentage taken from the trip until we reach our model of 100% earnings to drivers and the only cost to the consumer is the fare of the trip through decentralizing the whole process by mid-2020. While the main cash cow relies on Geo ads contracts from commercial entities interested in targeting certain segments with specialized and tailored ads to lower their marketing costs and increase the fulfillment of provided ads.
The market in Asia and the US is heavily dominated by big funded centralized companies indeed as Uber, Lyft, Cabify, grab, etc. However with our business model, and Proof of Driving integration to motivate drivers to get on the wheel to generate tokens as long as they're driving and accepting trips, we lower our operating costs and Proof of marketing to get our customers promote the app to their network and make tokens as long as their network of users are using the app, we lower our marketing costs. Our competitive advantage increases over time due to the inability of competitors to compete without taking a cut from the trip because their only sources of revenues are based on the high commission they obligate the drivers to pay, and the average cost to consumers after including the surged trips.
Over time the RedCab network will eventually grow exponentially based on genuine demand from users because it offers a win-win situation for both parties, and while our costs are indirectly controlled as mentioned above, profits will be driven to the company as a consequence with above average annual ROI to our investors, hence giving us the opportunity to re-invest in R&D, acquisitions and carefully expand further.

The plan is lowering our operating costs while growing the network of users and acquire market share while driving revenues from a different stream.

Great! Thanks for the long explanation. That's a good sign that the dev team is addressing queries from the users here, big or small questions should be attended to. I hope your project will see their expansion this year. These big-funded companies should have competitors in the market so they will not monopolize the cab industry.

ashuawei

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

Joining the marketing campaign as I believe with the project! Good luck RedCab!
Yah i will agree with you mate, i will also support this innovative project as their team create something that the  community benifited on it like increase in the income of drivers with a clear strategy to capitalize. And also to the customer can experience a true and reliable service with sustainable quality and safety. 

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
RedCab LLC.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

do I understand correctly that your project is intended for the development of a network of card-sharing, and also the connection of drivers to taxing in order to create competition for professional carriers?

Yes. Our plan is to decentralize the car-hailing services by connecting the drivers and riders directly as we gradually migrate to a dApp model through developing our network.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.