Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too early vs late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 1833 times)
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:18 AM

There is no early or late for bitcoin. As with any investment, Bitcoin comes with risks and be ready to take it.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:44 AM

Of course at some point there will be a correction of the value of bitcoin and it will put in halt, we just dont know when will it happen.
People are people, we are all greedy of money, thats why a lot of us whats bitcoins value to continue to rise.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

This is not too late or too early. We have entered the market at the right time. Maybe it seems late when we think of the price or the growth it has attained, but at the same when we think of the user base we're very small. For this reason we're the one who are gonna get profited after years same as that early adopters experienced.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

For me, i am not late to buy bitcoin. But for others, Yes, mostly people have been late to buy the bitcoin, if they know about bitcoin in this year, then they must late to judge about bitcoin and to buy the bitcoin. I know about bitcoin above 3 years, then i have judged about it that once a time, bitcoin will give me a big profit and now the time has come.     
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

Bitcoin has been soaring over the past few months.
The argument between "is it too late to buy Bitcoin" vs "is it too early to buy Bitcoin" was debating among lots of hedge funds.
Some think there will be a big price correction later at a certain point, the others think the blooming will still continue going on no matter what.

What do you think?

Well if we compare the price of bitcoin from the past up to now I think it is really too late. If we buy bitcoin during the beginning of bitcoin I think we are now millionaire. Imagine from 4$ up to 9k $ it has a great changes and bitcoin continually soaring.
Bitcoin will keep rising until supply ends and there may be a chance that supply will go further than 21 million and i don’t believe that bitcoin which is becoming the world coin is in limited no satoshi must left some of room to creation of more coin to serve whole world and as when 21 million coin will meet their investors what will happen next and all this thing will be sorted out so become millionaire before ending.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:59:26 PM

Don't wait the crash or the correction to buy, most of my friends keep on waiting the price to go down, but the price never go down and they never invested in Bitcoin and in the end they regret about it, so if you got spare money go and buy now, no need to wait the price to go down
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, people need to understand that, so all of those waiting for the price to go down are not understanding bitcoin at all, if you want to make money with bitcoin you need to invest whenever you have some spare money to do so, that way your bitcoin holdings are going to keep growing and in the long term your profits are going to dwarf your costs.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:51:10 PM

Don't wait the crash or the correction to buy, most of my friends keep on waiting the price to go down, but the price never go down and they never invested in Bitcoin and in the end they regret about it, so if you got spare money go and buy now, no need to wait the price to go down
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, people need to understand that, so all of those waiting for the price to go down are not understanding bitcoin at all, if you want to make money with bitcoin you need to invest whenever you have some spare money to do so, that way your bitcoin holdings are going to keep growing and in the long term your profits are going to dwarf your costs.
Spare money does not happen. The money goes to us with great difficulty. No one wants to lose them. But I think that buying bitcoins now possible and necessary. it will never be below 9000 even at the dump. By the end of this year and next year, bitcoin will still grow. All who are waiting for lower prices to buy coins will be to buy them at 13000 dollars.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

There is no early or late for bitcoin. As with any investment, Bitcoin comes with risks and be ready to take it.

I'd say it can always be too late, but it can never be too early.
In case of a growing investment like this whenever you jump in you'll make money. The only difference is how much, as you can always buy in a short term dip and gain more later. On the other hand you can always be late, because no asset keeps growing indefinitely. There will always be a point when it slows down to a stop, or worse starts going down because people have found something newer and better.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:58:20 AM

We may see some correcting in price in coming days so I will not buy now and will wait for the dip and if it does and goes below $10k once again then will try to buy as much as I can as in long run price will again go very high and if you are a long term investor and can hold your bitcoins for long term then its never too late to buy bitcoins as you will make good money from it if you save it for a right time.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

It is never late to buy Bitcoins, nor it is early anymore. Those people who really have the intention to invest in Bitcoin should not see its price, they should see its market movements and they will understand they won't regret their investments later in future. Bitcoin has been growing since its creation, and that is the reason why it reached $11k already and there is still a lot to come. So investing now should still not be considered late, and it is also not early as the investors had already lost many chances of getting profits out of it.
BTW, this thread was started in Oct 31, and now the price has grown too higher than what it was at that time. So the one's invested at that time must have already earned some profit by now.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Bitcoin is a long term player and you cannot expect that it will reach to the moon overnight so to make money from it you should have patience of holding it longer and if you can do that then you are never late in buying bitcoins as if you buy now and forget it for next 4 to 5 years then you will be making very good profits so buy it before its too late.
shantoote

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

The argument between "is it too late to buy Bitcoin" vs "is it too early to buy Bitcoin" was debating among lots of hedge funds.
Some think there will be a big price correction later at a certain point, the others think the blooming will still continue going on no matter what.

What do you think?

i think it is too late to be rich by paying small $.

if we back into 2011 you can buy 200 bitcoin for 1000$ and safe it and buy now for 2,000,000 $ from 1,000$

but it is good to earn fast money .
Cliparts

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

What do you think?

It is to be expected that most people in this forum are going to think the growth it is going to continue and when you look at all the factors I do not see why we could think otherwise, bitcoin price is this high despite the fact that the user base is quite small, bitcoin had a major upgrade with segwit and the lightning network is going to be in full operation in the next year and now the money of many investors is about to enter the market.
Its end of the year and bitcoin price is very high so it’s very hard and expansive to buy bitcoin now a days and I believe its  late already normally people buy bitcoin when the price is low then it’s easy to buy and then you can keep it on hold because after some time you can sell it out with high price and you can get your profit so selling and buying is a very good source of income and that’s what I’m doing it and it always give me profit you just need to do hard work.
Bitcoinbaby2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

It’s never too early or too late to buy bitcoin! Just invest in pieces! However, if you are afraid like most people I have a peer to peer crowdfunding platform that supports your cause or whatever your heart desires!! 
 I lost a love one to cancer and I know if the family would have crowdfunded his medical expense, he would be here!!   

Coins of Change will TRANsFORM lives with a $50 donation (20% extra to cover buying and sending fees)!!

Check out the blessing!!  Www.bitcoinbabymillionaire.com
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

It is not too late nor too early to buying bitcoin as now is still the best time to buy bitcoin. For those who had about bitcoin but cloud not buy in as early as when bitcoin is less than  $10 are now saying it is too late to buy bitcoin and for those that things it is too early to buy it are those that think that bitcoin future is bright and even at $20,000 will still be early to them.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

What do you think?

i think it is too late to be rich by paying small $.

if we back into 2011 you can buy 200 bitcoin for 1000$ and safe it and buy now for 2,000,000 $ from 1,000$

but it is good to earn fast money .
Forget about 2k11 that was the time when no one believes in bitcoin but now everyone is praising bitcoin and bitcoin deserves all this at the start when satoshi created it but there is a bit late appreciation but the time is buy is now because maybe price will be 1000$ high on tomorrow so think sensibly that what suits you either to wait for the rises or to buy and just get your hands into the profit what other are also earning.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

What do you think?

It is to be expected that most people in this forum are going to think the growth it is going to continue and when you look at all the factors I do not see why we could think otherwise, bitcoin price is this high despite the fact that the user base is quite small, bitcoin had a major upgrade with segwit and the lightning network is going to be in full operation in the next year and now the money of many investors is about to enter the market.
Its end of the year and bitcoin price is very high so it’s very hard and expansive to buy bitcoin now a days and I believe its  late already normally people buy bitcoin when the price is low then it’s easy to buy and then you can keep it on hold because after some time you can sell it out with high price and you can get your profit so selling and buying is a very good source of income and that’s what I’m doing it and it always give me profit you just need to do hard work.
Forget about selling, bitcoin did not spend a single day at 13k and now it is above 14k, this is incredible, but at the same time it is worrying while I like the high price I'm wondering if maybe the price is being manipulated at the moment or if there is some news that I do not know about that is making the price that high or if so much money is being invested in bitcoin in just a few days.
taiem1407

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:27:29 AM

No one can predict anything in the future. At this time not too late when we speculate on btc, you risk at this time very high risk, investors are pushing the btc price to a certain point and then they retreat.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

I support that there is no specific time to buy bitcoin, want to invest, but no, it's your choice, but remember that there is still a risk
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

It is not too late nor too early to buying bitcoin as now is still the best time to buy bitcoin. For those who had about bitcoin but cloud not buy in as early as when bitcoin is less than  $10 are now saying it is too late to buy bitcoin and for those that things it is too early to buy it are those that think that bitcoin future is bright and even at $20,000 will still be early to them.
I think that everyone should think carefully if does it or not,it works according to your expectations,so the result will be more in line with that,only from the perspective of each one is the decision that must be followed,
the most advisable is to read at least a little before doing it,from my point of view that is still in experimental phase in some way.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌