Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Veficiation Issues  (Read 571 times)
Crasengover (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

When I registered on Bittrex I filled my name and last name translated from russian to english as Andrey. After some time when I logged on to the exchange I got a request to pass verification. Basic verification failed, cause they couldn't find me amoung public records, so I started enhanced verification. I did everything according to their rules and uploaded my photo and documents to their website, but verification also failed. The form for adding documents dissapeard.  So I open a case for support team. After 2 weeks they closed my case and now I got a new error on the verification page: Name Mismatch. The reason is that in my passport my name is translated from Ukrainian as Andrii and I filled it like Andrey (transled from russian). And the problem is that I can't edit it anymore. So I opened another case asking for manual verification and described the situation in detailes. So the ticket is still opened and I haven't got any response from Bittrex support.

I already have some savings on this exchange but I'm not able to withdraw anything, because of this issue.
Does anyone of you faced the same issues? And if yes how did you solve it? And how much time does it usually takes for the Bittrix support to operation a ticket?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:32:13 PM

When I registered on Bittrex I filled my name and last name translated from russian to english as Andrey. After some time when I logged on to the exchange I got a request to pass verification. Basic verification failed, cause they couldn't find me amoung public records, so I started enhanced verification. I did everything according to their rules and uploaded my photo and documents to their website, but verification also failed. The form for adding documents dissapeard.  So I open a case for support team. After 2 weeks they closed my case and now I got a new error on the verification page: Name Mismatch. The reason is that in my passport my name is translated from Ukrainian as Andrii and I filled it like Andrey (transled from russian). And the problem is that I can't edit it anymore. So I opened another case asking for manual verification and described the situation in detailes. So the ticket is still opened and I haven't got any response from Bittrex support.

I already have some savings on this exchange but I'm not able to withdraw anything, because of this issue.
Does anyone of you faced the same issues? And if yes how did you solve it? And how much time does it usually takes for the Bittrix support to operation a ticket?

There are similarities with me, I also experienced similar things but my account is one year old, but recently I got a request to pass verification, but I've tried several times to do that, but it all failed to do it, the wonder. I can withdraw my funds in the exchange ..
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/231701788-Withdraw-Limits-and-Troubleshooting

Try Withdrawing smaller amounts through an alt coin.
pfx

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:16:55 AM

Certainly seems like they are editing the "Withdraw Limits and Troubleshooting" article as time goes on: https://i.imgur.com/ZmuCc3f.jpg

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068133.msg21148174#msg21148174
Crasengover (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:13 PM

I wasn't able to withdraw anything, but finally I've got a letter from Bittrex support, and they manually verified me. So the issue is sovled, though it took almost a month.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: