Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM- the coin you don't understand  (Read 299 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

What do you guys think about NEM/XEM? It seems they actually have really worked on their product. It offers enterprise solutions ranging from basically anthing you can imagine.
Your own paypal, liquidity issues, escrow, making your own currency, making your own blockchain, provide low cost solutions to equity markets and banking.

Summing up all its possibillities it seems to be the one that could actually put a lot of projects on CMC out of work. But still not much attention is given to it, probably because of the huge supply but anyone smart looks at the marketcap and not the supply. Marketcap wise for what its capable of it might still actually be undervalued.

Comparing Ethereum to NEM I find Ethereum a shithole.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:00:48 PM

NEM price is quite low now, it could be a good moment to buy in... Interesting ! I will follow this thread Smiley

Though, it's hard to compare it to ETH... ETH has proven to be a strong, safe and reliable coin : was it there any ICO on NEM ? I don't think so

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Who said nem price is low. With a large coin in circullation the price is high already. The marketcap is already big. It is 2 billion. I think the market cap will goes low especially now before segwit2x people want move their money to bitcoin untill 18 november or hardfork for segwit2x. The technologi good but the price is already high.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:28:50 AM

Since I got into nem the price have kept falling, its seems like there’s just too many coins in circulations.

They still gives away free coins, I love that

http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/index.php
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

What do you guys think about NEM/XEM? It seems they actually have really worked on their product. It offers enterprise solutions ranging from basically anthing you can imagine.
Your own paypal, liquidity issues, escrow, making your own currency, making your own blockchain, provide low cost solutions to equity markets and banking.

Summing up all its possibillities it seems to be the one that could actually put a lot of projects on CMC out of work. But still not much attention is given to it, probably because of the huge supply but anyone smart looks at the marketcap and not the supply. Marketcap wise for what its capable of it might still actually be undervalued.

Comparing Ethereum to NEM I find Ethereum a shithole.

Price is dropping every single day now, i would definitely buy in if you are interested. Don't buy in all at once though because it's difficult to time the bottom. Rather you should aim to buy a certain amount every single month regardless of price to diversify your buy odrers.

Since I got into nem the price have kept falling, its seems like there’s just too many coins in circulations.

They still gives away free coins, I love that

http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/index.php

Well that's just a faucet. Bitcoin has faucets, every coin has faucets. It's not even a particularly big amount that they are giving away since the faucet balance(which you won't take all at once) is only around 0.4 BTC worth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: