Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CLOSED]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey.  (Read 12954 times)
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

LOOMIA UPDATE -

LOOMIA Integrates The Bancor Protocol
LOOMIA Tile Expands Access to Blockchain Data Marketplace with New Integration

NEW YORK, March 2nd, 2018- LOOMIA, a technology company adding intelligence to everyday objects, today announced the adoption of Bancor, a protocol that facilitates autonomous token conversions without having to match buyers and sellers. The integration will introduce a new level of interoperability to TILE Tokens for users engaging with the TILE platform. Tel Aviv-based Bancor has seen conversion volume grow to over $37 million per week as more companies activate native ERC-20 tokens on the Bancor Network.

Janett Liriano CEO of LOOMIA said, “We are thrilled to announced the TILE token will join a growing network of Bancor member tokens. Much of what the LOOMIA team has been working on for the past three years is to bring new functionality to everyday objects that gives users more control. Bancor is another important step in this mission. We are eager to see what the future holds for the users of the LOOMIA Tile network and are proud to adopt the Bancor Protocol at this stage.”

This integration will introduce LOOMIA consumers to the practicality and security of smart contracts and token utility. The decentralized Bancor platform enables continuous on-chain liquidity without matching buyers and sellers. The Tile token brings enhanced functionality to everyday objects by interacting with data from consumer habits, such as frequency of wear, level of activity, and temperature. Tile transforms consumer goods into permission-based, data-collecting tools where customers have complete control over the flow of information.

LOOMIA-enabled objects gather data from the LOOMIA Electronic layer (LEL), a flexible circuitry embedded in the materials, and stored on a hardware component called the LOOMIA Tile. The data can then be transferred to personal devices and uploaded to the blockchain-based Tile Marketplace to be sold to brands, market research firms, and other companies. Once the consumer has expressly permissioned the data, consumers can exchange the Tile token for other ERC-20 tokens integrated with the Bancor protocol. Technical details of how the Bancor protocol facilitates the conversion of integrated tokens can be found in the Bancor Protocol white paper.

More information about LOOMiA can be found at www.loomia.co. To learn more about Bancor Network, see bancor.io.

###

LOOMIA CEO Janett Liriano and Blockchain Lead Sol Lederer are available for interview.

About LOOMIA:
LOOMIA is a technology company focused on engineering innovative technology that delivers comfort, safety, and confidence to the human experience by adding intelligence to everyday objects. In a world in which personal data has become a precious commodity sold behind closed doors by large corporations, the LOOMIA Tile gives individuals the right to own their own data, along with the freedom to choose how to share or sell it. In addition, the LOOMIA Tile's unique ability to associate an individual's physical identity, contained in their biometrics and habits to their digital identity, contained in their online profiles and activities, presents an interesting starting point for a wide range of third-party integrations, which could use LOOMIA technology to verify identity and facilitate secure payments passively and seamlessly, with no manual interaction and interface. For more, visit www.loomia.co.

About Bancor
Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. For more information, please visit the website or join the Telegram group: https://t.me/bancor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

Dear Bounty Supporters,

Thank you for all of your amazing work to date. We cherish and appreciate your efforts in sharing our project.

As you know, LOOMIA is launching our TGE when we have defensible utility. The regulatory landscape is changing, largely for the better and gone are the days of just launching a token before proving the platform. We are excited to have the opportunity to deliver an exciting alpha of TILE and continue to build out the ecosystem.

We are completing our bounty program effective immediately for several reasons, including:

1. Respect and consideration for our earliest bounty members whose efforts should be weighted differently when no one was aware of our project
2. New timelines for TGE, and in consideration of the stakes, more work for the same issuance isn't fair, and we care about that
3. Making the division of the percentage meaningful, because letting the bounty participation greatly increase unfairly reduces per person quantities.

There's nothing else you need to do, your specific allocations will be recorded and will be distributed at TGE.

Thank you for all you’ve done. We appreciate your support!

is the scam here? You write bounty is over. then we remove our signature and suddenly we are red? what's that like funny game you're doing here? You can explain this please einaml. that would be great, thanks

there is no answer from the team. So I think that it is a scam ico. be careful
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Dear Bounty Supporters,

Thank you for all of your amazing work to date. We cherish and appreciate your efforts in sharing our project.

As you know, LOOMIA is launching our TGE when we have defensible utility. The regulatory landscape is changing, largely for the better and gone are the days of just launching a token before proving the platform. We are excited to have the opportunity to deliver an exciting alpha of TILE and continue to build out the ecosystem.

We are completing our bounty program effective immediately for several reasons, including:

1. Respect and consideration for our earliest bounty members whose efforts should be weighted differently when no one was aware of our project
2. New timelines for TGE, and in consideration of the stakes, more work for the same issuance isn't fair, and we care about that
3. Making the division of the percentage meaningful, because letting the bounty participation greatly increase unfairly reduces per person quantities.

There's nothing else you need to do, your specific allocations will be recorded and will be distributed at TGE.

Hello.Please change my ETH address.
Telegram username: @french_ru
Bitcointalk username: french_andrey.
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1211884
New wallet ETH: 0xCE4C51Ce9BEfF1702C3251C01960ffED275b7fe1
Thank you.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

LOOMIA is now listed on CoinMagnet!
https://coinmagnet.io/projects/loomia
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Dear Bounty Supporters,

is the scam here? You write bounty is over. then we remove our signature and suddenly we are red? what's that like funny game you're doing here? You can explain this please einaml. that would be great, thanks

there is no answer from the team. So I think that it is a scam ico. be careful

That doesn't make it a scam. It is your fault that you have removed the signature too early. If you actually read the rules of the bounty you would see that the signature must be kept untill the stakes have been counted up! Keeping the same signature for a few days longer wouldn't hurt you...

Don't blame the bounty team for your own mistakes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Dear manager, there is an error in the Twitter table which affects ALL the participants. The "stakes" calculation fields are shifted by one row, i.e. each user's stakes are calculated from the data of the user below him
That's right, such error is present in Twitter campaign spreadsheet. Pls, correct our stakes.
Kripto.hr

Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Dear manager, there is an error in the Twitter table which affects ALL the participants. The "stakes" calculation fields are shifted by one row, i.e. each user's stakes are calculated from the data of the user below him
That's right, such error is present in Twitter campaign spreadsheet. Pls, correct our stakes.

That is an interesting way for sharing stakes  Grin Grin Grin You never know what will you get from your neighbor...

minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

When is the token of the bounty program distributed?
dentolas

Activity: 854

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

I've also experienced the same problem on Twitter.... but unfortunately my neighbour has 0 stakes...  Grin   ... lucky in love i guess....

i think the payments are only distributed after the token sale.... anywhere in 2018

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
nomadic09

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

To learn more about the Loomia Tile and read up on the whitepaper, please visit: https://loomia.com/token
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

I've also experienced the same problem on Twitter.... but unfortunately my neighbour has 0 stakes...  Grin   ... lucky in love i guess....

i think the payments are only distributed after the token sale.... anywhere in 2018

Yea it is a little bit unclear what to expect from the future of this campaign...

meikelcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

This whole ico is a joke. I would not invest a token here. This is very strange here. Better buy straight eth and do not lose your money. there are too many scam ico. be very careful
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

This whole ico is a joke. I would not invest a token here. This is very strange here. Better buy straight eth and do not lose your money. there are too many scam ico. be very careful

Nothing out of the ordinary is going on. The team is following regulations and procedures required to legally do the TGE. If you have any question the team will get them answered in the Telegram as well. The tech is really groundbreaking and has lots of incredible applications.
meikelcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Nothing out of the ordinary is going on. The team is following regulations and procedures required to legally do the TGE. If you have any question the team will get them answered in the Telegram as well. The tech is really groundbreaking and has lots of incredible applications.

There are already many companies with intelligent textiles. Why should one give eth here if other companies soon bring products on the market. that would be much too much risk for me. it is a good idea. but too late
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

There are already many companies with intelligent textiles. Why should one give eth here if other companies soon bring products on the market. that would be much too much risk for me. it is a good idea. but too late

The Eth is for TILE tokens that will serve in the platform Loomia is creating. I don't believe it is to late at all and that Loomia is far ahead of the jump as well.
dentolas

Activity: 854

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

so as far as i can see the twitter sheet is not yet corrected and none of the team or bounty management in sight... come on guys... it is a simple fix that keeps things fair...
and then we just wait ...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Equi81

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

I dont really get what is going on with this project  Huh Are they having ICO or not?
meikelcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

I dont really get what is going on with this project  Huh Are they having ICO or not?

the project will never start. this is scam and the se people only have dreams and want fast money. but i hope scammer never gets eth from us again
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

the project will never start. this is scam and the se people only have dreams and want fast money. but i hope scammer never gets eth from us again

I think you might not have read any of the news the team have put out. They are doing a TILEdrop instead of an ICO. So everyone on the whitelist gets tokens, and it is timed to coincide with work they are doing with their partners.
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

It is an interesting idea and I hope that team will succeed at the end... The great business potential in Loomia Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: