Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you can ICO,what project do you want to make?  (Read 443 times)
Eash (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:54:32 AM

Hello, everyone, if you can ICO, what great idea do you have? Let's brainstorm!
Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:01:11 AM

I didn't wanted to give away my idea for free but a advertisement revenue sharing blockchain based decentralised social network would work great.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:05:29 AM

Well its not like someone will give away there business idea and plan. However I am mostly interested in crypto currency projects that are not taking the token route.

Positivebetting
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:14:10 AM

I didn't wanted to give away my idea for free but a advertisement revenue sharing blockchain based decentralised social network would work great.

This is a innovative thought I think, haha, people are keep making more and more ICO project but there aren't many places can advertise them, some of them are great ideas which worthy to become real, may be a huge success in the future. Some scam people even don't to any developing at all, all on advertising, those luxury stuff make people be cheated by them. Truly sad for investors.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:38:41 AM

Well its not like someone will give away there business idea and plan. However I am mostly interested in crypto currency projects that are not taking the token route.

Not take token route? Oh...I thought it would be necessary...Do you know any project like that?
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:02 AM

I will make ICO relating to humanity. In this case Education. This project is made to provide a way for students who want to study at a reputable university and good. But before they are directed to be able to follow the competence at the university.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

I will make ICO relating to humanity. In this case Education. This project is made to provide a way for students who want to study at a reputable university and good. But before they are directed to be able to follow the competence at the university.

That is a rather interesting thoughts, in this case people will not be study the lessons they don't like, nor waste the four years' study time...
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

Usually it can be use for global transaction like merchant or public service transaction.
In this digital era , every people prefer online transaction so ICO may have advantage since cryptocurrency's demand getting higher every year and this year seems a trend for e-transaction !
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

Usually it can be use for global transaction like merchant or public service transaction.
In this digital era , every people prefer online transaction so ICO may have advantage since cryptocurrency's demand getting higher every year and this year seems a trend for e-transaction !

Wow, this is do happening right now I think, because the ICO project are often request people to translate for them, and people will be payed with token, isn't it a e-transaction of online translation?
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:02:28 AM

Come on guys, do you have other great thought? Let's discuss it together!

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:05:33 AM

Do you really think people would want to share an innovative idea especially to a public forum full of strangers thats why there are people paying for a patent.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

Do you really think people would want to share an innovative idea especially to a public forum full of strangers thats why there are people paying for a patent.

At least some of them are willing to share their thought. I am not asking for a specific business plan. Just want to know what fields people interested in. Thank you.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:06:29 AM

All ICO ideas and concepts can work, its how you go about it.
Need to think of a business plan and how this will benefit the community.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

All ICO ideas and concepts can work, its how you go about it.
Need to think of a business plan and how this will benefit the community.

Agreed.Smiley
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

Hmmm

Maybe a Blockchain based operting system for phones and computers.

enabling people to share computer power over the network. Idk it something that om suprised doesnt already exist.

i know sorin labs is planning something similar down the road though.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

I want to have a project based on space travel, I think this will be the future and more and more people will llike that.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

I want to have a project based on space travel, I think this will be the future and more and more people will llike that.

That is so cute, lol, I like this concept.  Grin Mars would be my first choice. Smiley

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

I want to make project to help poor people around the world By give them some token by free with easy task/ micro job with mobile, because this look easy to become reality because all people around the world has mobile include poor people.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

I want to make project to help poor people around the world By give them some token by free with easy task/ micro job with mobile, because this look easy to become reality because all people around the world has mobile include poor people.

Interesting and helpful, just need to figure out what easy task/ micro job with mobile would be...
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

To my mind, we need projects connected with credit card for cryptocurrency. More and more people are interested in altcoins, but they don't know how to get them. Even if you know exchange to change fiat to Bitcoin or Eth and you invest them in ICOs, it's difficult to change altcoins ang get fiat. So we need a special card to pay for all goods and belongings everywhere. Of course, there are some ICOs that have already presented their cards, but Visa and MasterCards are so popular that it sounds impossible to creat something more well-known. I will there would be cryptocurrency cards and they will be easy to use.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: