Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Verification Problem  (Read 3343 times)
yashovijay (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:57:15 AM

Yesterday i had opened account with bittrex, Also i had add some bitcoin in bittrex account, than i try to verify my bittrex account but its fail, After i try to Upgrade Verification but they saying that,

We have failed to automatically process your documents due to your name from your basic application not matching what is found on your document. They will need to be manually reviewed. Please contact our support desk. Manual review typically takes 7 days but could be longer based on demand.

I had than add ticket on support desk with all details.. Is there any other methods to verify account, can my account will verify or not ? And how much time it will take ? looks like i stuck..

please guide..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:29:46 AM

Hello.
Be glad they intend to verify manually your account, they will probably modify the name that you entered in your account so that it matches your ID.
No offense mate but I never understood how some can make a mistake by typing their name when they sign up to a service. Just type your exact name like it is in your ID, it is not rocket science. If you have a short name like Nikos and your real name is Nikolaos, type Nikolaos and not Nikos, it is common sense. Cryptos is a serious thing, you are not signing up to a cooking course,are you?  Smiley

Sorry if I sound harsh, but learn your lesson for next time. Pay attention.
And wait for the 7 days, and contact them again in 7 days if your account verification is still pending.

All the best!

yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

Thanks for reply & guide,

Problem is in bittrex my name show as RAHULKUMAR JAIN & in document my name show as JAIN RAHULKUMAR..

That is the problem.. i think that's why my name is mismatch in their system.. i got some tension that either my account will verify or not on bittrex because I had already deposit some bitcoin in account..

junoreactor

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

You're welcome. Well in that case that is very picky from them, I can understand your frustration.
But it should be fine, I doubt they will try to screw you for such a minor mistake, and they have good reputation overall.
yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

I had submit customer support ticket for this matter & just 2 hours back they had mark my support ticket as RESOLVED..

Support ticket now mark as RESOLVED but still account status is unverified..

Can this process take time ?? What will happen next ?
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

I had submit customer support ticket for this matter & just 2 hours back they had mark my support ticket as RESOLVED..

Raise another ticket and explain the name discrepancy the way you did on this thread, so they are aware of exactly what is going on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
junoreactor

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

Looks like different services did not communicate between each other. Typical. As alyssa said, you should write to them again to find out why your account is still unverified.
yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

Raise another ticket and explain the name discrepancy the way you did on this thread, so they are aware of exactly what is going on.

Yes, I had already do that.. let's hope they will solve this matter..
J@ckAssBTC

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

I had a similar problem last month with bittrex. No worries, just patience patient Wink
yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:18:12 PM

I had a similar problem last month with bittrex. No worries, just patience patient Wink

In how much days yours problem was solved by bittrex ?
haison

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

Dear gents,
Who can help me for my problem such bellow?Huh?
 I had already deposit some bitcoin in account, now I withdraw them, Bitrex said need to verify before withdraw.
After i follow they giude to verify, The show me bello:
"We have failed to automatically process your documents due to your name from your basic application not matching what is found on your document. They will need to be manually reviewed. Please contact our support desk. Manual review typically takes 7 days but could be longer based on demand."
I already send support tickets 2 times, Still not respond, I waited  14days left already. My account still unverified and show same notify above

Thanks for your help
My email use for account on bittrex:
vxdvietnam@gmail.com
haison

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:17 PM

Looks like different services did not communicate between each other. Typical. As alyssa said, you should write to them again to find out why your account is still unverified.
Dear Sirs,
Who can help me for my problem such bellow?Huh?
 I had already deposit some bitcoin in account, now I withdraw them, Bitrex said need to verify before withdraw.
After i follow they giude to verify, The show me bello:
"We have failed to automatically process your documents due to your name from your basic application not matching what is found on your document. They will need to be manually reviewed. Please contact our support desk. Manual review typically takes 7 days but could be longer based on demand."
I already send support tickets 2 times, Still not respond, I waited  14days left already. My account still unverified and show same notify above

Thanks for your help
My email use for account on bittrex:
vxdvietnam@gmail.com
yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

Its very strange, Bittrex had marked solved at my all support tickets, All documents are uploaded, All support tickets are solved, 4 days finish but still my account was not verified..
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:07:48 PM

Its very strange, Bittrex had marked solved at my all support tickets, All documents are uploaded, All support tickets are solved, 4 days finish but still my account was not verified..

That is indeed quite weird. If you're tickets have been solved and your documents are already uploaded, they should at least verify your account. I think I read something like this posted in their Reddit thread. If I'm not mistaken, the one who posted it said that he opened again a ticket saying that his account should be verified (the same scenario as yours) and after 2 days, Bittrex support team replied and told him that they overlooked something and his account is verified now. Hopefully, the same thing will happen to yours if you open a ticket again. No harm in trying. Good luck.  Wink
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:18:20 AM

The same thing happened to me. I don't know why they treat is a resolved issue even it is not. It's like every support system sucks and they should just follow cryptopia that does not put a withdrawal limit to their members so you don't need to upload a bunch of documents.
yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

That is indeed quite weird. If you're tickets have been solved and your documents are already uploaded, they should at least verify your account. I think I read something like this posted in their Reddit thread. If I'm not mistaken, the one who posted it said that he opened again a ticket saying that his account should be verified (the same scenario as yours) and after 2 days, Bittrex support team replied and told him that they overlooked something and his account is verified now. Hopefully, the same thing will happen to yours if you open a ticket again. No harm in trying. Good luck.  Wink

In last 4 days, i had submit total 8 request tickets, all are solved, But still account is not verified by bittrex, God knows whats happening there.. tense either my account will verify or not..
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

I think, they need more time because of many requests and weekend. If you are not in a banned country or use foreign data, it should be no problem to get verified within the next days.
yashovijay (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:26:42 AM

Good News, Smiley

Just check now, Finally my account approve just now by bittrex..  Smiley
MeetThePyro

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

The same thing happened to me. I don't know why they treat is a resolved issue even it is not. It's like every support system sucks and they should just follow cryptopia that does not put a withdrawal limit to their members so you don't need to upload a bunch of documents.

Same issue for me...

Good News, Smiley

Just check now, Finally my account approve just now by bittrex..  Smiley

How many days does it take? I'm waiting since 15 days Cry
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

Those who are having problems. Try withdrawing smaller amount through an Alt coin.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/231701788-Withdraw-Limits-and-Troubleshooting
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: