Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins (BTC) to 15 fiat currencies Cash in Unregistered Mail (CiUM)  (Read 1821 times)
buyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:57:34 PM

Perhaps you are allowed to beat women in Croatia but we in the civilized world made that illegal a hundred years ago, because we are civilized.  I am not here to debate you about what you think of the law.  I am here to WARN THE WORLD THAT SENDING CASH IN THE MAIL IS STUPID and that anyone falling for your "scheme" will regret doing so as you have no way to send cash or recieve cash that is insurable in any way.

Also, you have not answered the following question:
Are you storing customer identification?

I am not personally, but the server is storing publicly available information about visitors to the webiste.  Unlike your offer this is all explained and fully available to read at our webiste under the privacy, terms of service and FAQ sections.  The owner of the site is FinCEN registered and so he is required to keep certain records and report suspicious activitity to the authorities.

https://www.sellbitcoinforcash.com

The short answer is that for transfers of gift cards to the user under a face value of $1000 per day there are minimal requirements for storing transaction data.  If a customer wants to purchase more than $1000 per day then we require more information from them like their name and address.  This is all pretty standard stuff over here in the FREE WORLD where we follow the law and look down on those who do not as CRIMINALS.

nlovric (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 02:46:12 PM

Perhaps you are allowed to beat women in Croatia but we in the civilized world made that illegal a hundred years ago, because we are civilized.  I am not here to debate you about what you think of the law.  I am here to WARN THE WORLD THAT SENDING CASH IN THE MAIL IS STUPID and that anyone falling for your "scheme" will regret doing so as you have no way to send cash or recieve cash that is insurable in any way.

Look at the psychopathic response. I did not say that the Republic of Croatia is such. In these parts of the world, women got the right to vote at the same time as men. American women did not have a right to vote until the early 20th century. The United States of America (USA) had Africans for slaves. The last slaves in these parts of the world were held by the Roman Empire almost 2 millenia ago. States – e.g. partially Saudi Arabia – are supported by your – if you're an American at all – "civilized" country – the United States of America (USA). If you're anywhere close to a typical American, then an American is not even verbally civilized, much less legally. Fortunately, I know that you're not necessarily a typical American.

And selling Bitcoins (BTC) for something reversible – such as your gift cards – is smart? When my customers receive cash, it's in their hands and irreversible. When your customers receive a gift card, you can resell it to someone else and then claim that the customer compromised it somehow.

Also, you have not answered the following question:
Are you storing customer identification?

I am not personally, but the server is storing publicly available information about visitors to the webiste.  Unlike your offer this is all explained and fully available to read at our webiste under the privacy, terms of service and FAQ sections.  The owner of the site is FinCEN registered and so he is required to keep certain records and report suspicious activitity to the authorities.

https://www.sellbitcoinforcash.com

The short answer is that for transfers of gift cards to the user under a face value of $1000 per day there are minimal requirements for storing transaction data.  If a customer wants to purchase more than $1000 per day then we require more information from them like their name and address.  This is all pretty standard stuff over here in the FREE WORLD where we follow the law and look down on those who do not as CRIMINALS.

That is not the free world; that is the Total Information Awareness and Big Brother world. If you consider mandatory delivery of such information to the government freedom, then you must either be delusional or in denial.
buyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:12:03 PM

So you are unlicensed, uninsured, not registered as a company anywhere, live in a worn torn country that you think is terrorist and we should do business with you?

That's quite a compelling argument you make there...  Roll Eyes
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:04:49 AM

So you are unlicensed, uninsured, not registered as a company anywhere, live in a worn torn country that you think is terrorist and we should do business with you?

That's quite a compelling argument you make there...  Roll Eyes

You already posted this somewhere; I was expecting to reply to something new.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:07:23 PM

I have added support for OpenPGP and changed the feedback method to the BitcoinTalk Trust network.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: