Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether to bitcoin?  (Read 753 times)
xPASTELx (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

Will it be more profitable to do ether to bitcoin or just stick with bitcoin

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:01:16 AM

The answer to the question you raised largely depend on your plan for both coin. For people that believe in ether's future, they will always do ether to bitcoin and vice-versa
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

Better go with bitcoin cos ethereum is gonna tank down since bitcoins value is still going up.

People are still confident investing their money to bitcoin rather than eth
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

i think you should push both coins.since ether is the second high value coin in crypto,ether has a future while bitcoin continue its way up,coz ether is the alternative to bitcoin .when BtC miners mined all the coins.ethers price will progress and stablished its own market,and its sooner.so have faith in both coins
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:54:15 AM

Bitcoin or etherium for investment? It all depends on what goals are pursued in doing so. If there is a view of the usual storage for a long term, it is better to invest about 70 percent in Bitcoin, and 30 in the etherium. If you are going to trade tokenies, then for transactions you need an etherium. It is also needed for other purposes.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

You know what, it is better for you if you build a good strategy regarding that matter. But for me, try to have a percentage on your coins. For example 25% bitcoin and 15% for ether. Just like that. On your portfolio.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:48 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are excellent crypto coins to invest.
Although Bitcoin is now still ahead in price.
However Etherium is in great demand by several ICO projects.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:19:33 AM

It all depends on the size of investment and time period. If your investment amount is on the lower side and expect some quick profit, might as well turn that Bitcoin into ETH through exchanges. If you're having a considerably bigger investment, stick to Bitcoin and go for the long haul, it is definitely going to be worth the patience.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:25:42 AM

in my opinion i will choose bitcoin cause bitcoin now adays is to high its value than ether so  much better to do invest bitcoin to get more profit.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

Well, if you take my suggestion into note, bitcoin would be more profitable option for your investments as of now.
The market of bitcoin is completely in favour of investors at the moment. It is predicted by the experienced historical traders that bitcoin might head up towards $10000 in 2018.
It is also profitable if you split your money into both ether and bitcoin currencies by measuring percentage of 50%/50.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

Bitcoin could be more profitable now but also it is more risky than ethereum. So no way is good in fact. But I think you should not buy bitcoin.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

I think in near future the best way is stay in BTC. And after hard fork buy alts.
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

I prefer bitcoin than ether, I see for now the price of bitcoin is amazing ,, I do not know what to next like ,,, I personally for the moment do not dare to buy bitcoin ,, better wait and see the next situation

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

I see bitcoin as more profitable to invest into than ether. There are various reasons why investing into bitcoin is more profitable to invest into and one of those is that bitcoin is less riskier to invest into than ether. No matter what time you invest on bitcoin, you will profit soon in the future even if price tanks. Also, ether's tech is inferior to btc which means that the potential that btc holds is greater than ETH. Still, it is profitable to invest into ethereum but investing in btc is way more profitable.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

I prefer bitcoin than ether, I see for now the price of bitcoin is amazing ,, I do not know what to next like ,,, I personally for the moment do not dare to buy bitcoin ,, better wait and see the next situation

bitcoin price  is very high , over 6000 dollar/bitcoin
if you trade or investment bitcoin need much money, and profit is not high
if you want get high return altcoin investment is the best and very good , and ETH the best altcoin
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

I cannot see beyond bitcoin at the moment. The whole crypto-currency market is currently riding on the back of bitcoins success, and ethereum is the biggest beneficiary. Ethereum really needs to evolve from a coin for icos and such into something used widely like bitcoin. My money stays with bitcoin until further notice.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:47:25 AM

I will rather turn bitcoin to ether. I found ether very useful and fast. Not to say that bitcoin is slow or anything. Ethereum seem to have a lot of usage!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:48 AM

the wisiest way is to store both- BTC and ETH
I suppose maybe in future ETH will become more expensive and valued, but not soon
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:37:49 AM

what do you mean by that ?
are you talking about buying Ethereum and then sell it to Bitcoin or just keep holding Bitcoin?
if you're a longterm trader i prefer to use Ethereum and Bitcoin,because you're valuing your portfolio and you will be profited as long as your Bitcoin increase.
in the future Bitcoin price will be moving upward and your profit will be doubled from today.
but bear it in your mind,everything can be happen in cryptocurrency,
so it would be best for you to not doing all in into one
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

i dont really get what your trying to say but i can say that both etherium and bitcoin are verry good coins and each of them has their own pros and cons but in terms of profitability id say go on bitcoin because  as you can see most people are already earning on it in a matter of time due to its rapid growth yet etherium is also a good choice and the best alternative option if you want to spread your funds to for a better profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: