Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: when the mining contract of the bitcoin came back in genesis
will never return - 4 (66.7%)
return - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need genesis mining bitcoin contract  (Read 351 times)
saifhuwari (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

I was tired waiting when the mining contract of the bitcoin came back in genesis  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

Cloud mining schemes are rarely profitable. They will force you to agree to terms that will state they can terminate your contract at any point in time if THEY feel that it is no longer profitable to continue with the hash rate that you bought. Many have lost bitcoins on cloud mining with Genesis. You only need to google "is cloud mining profitable" to see that many people will agree with me.

Stay away from cloud mining and invest in something else.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

Cloud mining schemes are rarely profitable. They will force you to agree to terms that will state they can terminate your contract at any point in time if THEY feel that it is no longer profitable to continue with the hash rate that you bought. Many have lost bitcoins on cloud mining with Genesis. You only need to google "is cloud mining profitable" to see that many people will agree with me.

Stay away from cloud mining and invest in something else.
This. Hashflare recently changed their unlimited btc contracts to one year lifetime. Impossible to ROI if something like that happens.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: