Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox  (Read 3466 times)
DarthRevan

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

I am not sure, but I think it was a scum((( I am waiting rewards too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Is there anything happening or what???
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

This is in their email update dated 23rd January 2018...

Important Information for Existing DLBX Holders

Pre-sale purchasers

If you purchased DLBX during the pre-sale we will be in touch with you soon to make sure we have your myetherwallet address and will begin sending your DLBX over the next week.

DLBX Bounty (Rewards) participants

Those of you who have completed the requirements for the rewards program and are due to receive DLBX we will use the myetherwallet address we have on file for you in your profile on the platform to begin delivering your DLBX over the next week.

Token Sale participants

If you sent Ether to the token sale contract and purchased DLBX please follow these instructions to withdraw DLBX to your myetherwallet.

https://medium.com/@dlbx/how-to-withdraw-and-add-your-dlbx-tokens-to-myetherwallet-46e7ed63a9c6
mr.mohamed

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

when we will get our rewards ?

لا الة الا الله محمد رسول الله
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I would like to know if there is anyone who has received a $ 500 reward?
The fact is that it was not just 10 friends who subscribed to the link. it was necessary that these people confirmed the mail, registered on the site, entered all their contact details and the purse of the etherium.

Only then was the person counted. I have 16 people signed up and only 3 of them have fully contributed their data. This condition is very difficult to do, since it is difficult to force someone to spend so much time.
It would be fair, dev, if you made payments according to how many people have fully confirmed their data. That would be fair.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
mr.mohamed

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

The fact is that it was not just 10 friends who subscribed to the link. it was necessary that these people confirmed the mail, registered on the site, entered all their contact details and the purse of the etherium.

Only then was the person counted. I have 16 people signed up and only 3 of them have fully contributed their data. This condition is very difficult to do, since it is difficult to force someone to spend so much time.
It would be fair, dev, if you made payments according to how many people have fully confirmed their data. That would be fair.

actually i've got many referrals but still didn't get my tokens

Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

actually i've got many referrals but still didn't get my tokens

Well, congratulations! You did not waste your time!

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
mr.mohamed

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

I've received this email today :

Updates and Announcements

DLBX HODLRS: We are depositing DLBX into your MyEtherWallets (MEWs) by February 15.

If you purchased DLBX during our Pre Sale, Rewards Program or Public Sale – you will receive your tokens by February 15 – if you added your MyEtherWallet (MEW) to your account.

We're about to launch the Airdrop for all of the folks who are waiting to receive DLBX. We will send an email next week to announce the launch.

If you haven't added your MyEtherWallet (MEW) to your DLBX profile yet, please do so as soon as possible.

If you don't have a MEW yet, simply click on this link to create one.

To log in to your DLBX profile and add your MEW, click here!

Still confused? This video explains within the first 60 seconds how to set up your new MEW.
yeah same here

yluna88

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

As of today, still no access to DLBX platform. Only signed up with an email address and no log in info, no members' area... hope to receive an update about this soon. I have received confirmation email that I am qualified for the 500 DLBX and would like to submit my MEW address.

Hi, have you sent out the emails? I have not received any. Just asking, not rushing you.

ATTENTION ALL REWARDS CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
We are keeping track of the # of referrrals you have via untorch.com - This week we will begin sending emails to registered emails for you to set your password and log into the DealBox platform.
If you have met the required # of refferals and you have not cheated by setting up fake emails to register you will see your 500 DLBX show up in your account.
Keep in mind, these are not yet tied to the mainchain and you will not see the DLBX show up in your wallet yet.
We will begin distributing the 500 DLBX to recipient wallets over the next 4-5 weeks. You will need to set your password on the platform and provide the MyEtherWallet address you wish to recieve DLBX at in your profile on our platform.
The grand prize for top referrer of 5k DLBX will be announced shortly after our token sale ends in January.
We ask that you all be patient and bear with us during this process. We are working overtime to make sure things are getting put together properly.
We sincerely thank everyone for participating and will keep everyone updated.
followthemoney

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

I also have not received my rewards and support seems does not work good
https://preview.ibb.co/kgvTGS/dlbx.png
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

hope this coin will have bright future and hope to join it soon,
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

This doesn't look good at all. So many scammers. OP is not active for 3 weeks, twitter account post generated automatically, Telegram spammed with scammers ads, no updates at all and they should be paid yesterday.

I knew that 500$ is just too much. This will be millions to pay. They have what they wanted which is a big user base interested in crypto to sell or to use to scam people and money from ICO.

I don't think we will get paid ever. I hope I am wrong but I never was before so this time will be no different for sure.

renzibidone

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Greetings.

Any news from Dealbox? Will we get our 500 Tokens?  Huh
mr.mohamed

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

i got my 500 dlbx tokens

thank you ♥

ashtray

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

i've got my 500 DLBX tokens, thank you very much
CryptoMyFuture

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Do these tokens trade somewhere? Who knows?
mr.mohamed

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

Do these tokens trade somewhere? Who knows?
i have no idea !!

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

The DLBX Token Rewards Program is a huge scam! wtf!

Below are the referrals who have signed up under your referral ID. To receive your 500 Free DLBX all of your referrals must have a valid email address and completely fill out their profile including their Myetherwallet.com wallet address. We have provided an email template to use to send to those referrals who have not yet completely filled out their profile for your convenience. Once you have reached the required 5 completed referral registrations you will be approved to receive your DLBX when we begin token distribution in late January 2018.

This is a scam!

They promised you 500DLBX for just sharing the Link.
And now a few weeks later:

To receive your 500 Free DLBX !!!all of your referrals must have a valid email address and completely fill out their profile including their Myetherwallet.com wallet address!!!.

I am out of the project and disappointed!
Hope this project will failure, hate such scam marketing guys....
renzibidone

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Hope i will get my 500 DLBX..........one day!!!  Cry
H@DRoS

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

I got my 500 DLBX tokens... When DLBX add to exchange???
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: