Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox  (Read 3466 times)
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:10:12 AM by LBX

The DLBX Token Rewards Program is a huge scam! wtf!

Below are the referrals who have signed up under your referral ID. To receive your 500 Free DLBX all of your referrals must have a valid email address and completely fill out their profile including their Myetherwallet.com wallet address. We have provided an email template to use to send to those referrals who have not yet completely filled out their profile for your convenience. Once you have reached the required 5 completed referral registrations you will be approved to receive your DLBX when we begin token distribution in late January 2018.

This is a scam!

They promised you 500DLBX for just sharing the Link.
And now a few weeks later:

To receive your 500 Free DLBX !!!all of your referrals must have a valid email address and completely fill out their profile including their Myetherwallet.com wallet address!!!.

I am out of the project and disappointed!
Hope this project will failure, hate such scam marketing guys....

you are right 100%
What about the old offer?  
only 5 referral  ??

Who was involved in it before the new offer?!

If completed 5/5 Before the new offer

Send them their right 500 DLBX

then only  10 referral  (new offer)

If completed 10/10 Before the new offer

Send them their right 500 DLBX

then 10  referral   + valid email address + Myetherwallet ( new offer)

No one will trust  in your project

If you cheated on marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mosmellowman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Hello there Smiley I enjoyed the reading of your project, can you please tell me what will happen with the tokens that won’t be sold?
GSoros

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Where dlbx token for an exchange is presented?
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

project seems real and promising! hopefully you can reach your target for this project., the concept is not new but how it's presented here is that, the content of the ANN seems well-thought of good luck!thanks team
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

hello how do I add this token on myetherwallet? What is the tokens contract address, ticker and decimal?
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

this project is like a comprehensive one and might be possible to invest it soon a little,hope this will be a successful one
iwhoss (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

Sorry for the delay, I am no longer with the team but I caught up with Dealbox CEO and he mentioned that Dealbox is almost through its pivot. Dealbox had to change models due to regulatory changes and know doing a tokenized fund so purchasers will be getting a new token.

███ PrinterDAO █   Decentralized Printing on the blockchain ███                      
Collectable Printing platfrom
█ [Iintroduction of the Printer $PRINT token ] [BITCOINTALK] [Reddit] [Telegram] [TWITTER] [Discord] █
Findico_Findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/dealbox   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:20:54 AM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

We can easily assume that Dealbox is another outrage scam.

There is no activity from the team on all social media channels and what is worse they don't respond to emails. All channels are dead from June.

Even manager from Telegram gently abandoned sinking ship when he saw what was happening. I knew from the beginning that this will be a scam and tried to warn people but nobody listens. Even better I was banned and few members put me on ignore. I think is time to restore my account.

This was not possible that they could give to every participant 500$. No point doing ICO when you will give all your tokens for free because there will be no investors.

Why should one buy if you can get for free with little to no effort at all?

Scammers gathered millions of this useless tokens for sure. All was needed to create a few email accounts and send invitation one to another.
iwhoss (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:35:17 PM

We can easily assume that Dealbox is another outrage scam.

There is no activity from the team on all social media channels and what is worse they don't respond to emails. All channels are dead from June.

Even manager from Telegram gently abandoned sinking ship when he saw what was happening. I knew from the beginning that this will be a scam and tried to warn people but nobody listens. Even better I was banned and few members put me on ignore. I think is time to restore my account.

This was not possible that they could give to every participant 500$. No point doing ICO when you will give all your tokens for free because there will be no investors.

Why should one buy if you can get for free with little to no effort at all?

Scammers gathered millions of this useless tokens for sure. All was needed to create a few email accounts and send invitation one to another.

It wasn't a scam just a failed ICO. Checkout Thomas Carter he still promotes Dealbox on his personal website/social media and been featured in the media. He just doesn't understand the Bitcoin and crypto community. He your suit business type guy that got in at the top in 2017 but time will tell if he get more involved and develops the projects.  https://thomascarter.io

███ PrinterDAO █   Decentralized Printing on the blockchain ███                      
Collectable Printing platfrom
█ [Iintroduction of the Printer $PRINT token ] [BITCOINTALK] [Reddit] [Telegram] [TWITTER] [Discord] █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: