Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:47:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a $650 USD Loan For 6 Months  (Read 2452 times)
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:58:21 AM

Can you put your sister up as collateral?
BitshireHashaway (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 01:52:08 AM

Can you put your sister up as collateral?

Sure. Though if you want to take her you would need my parent's permission too. You have mine though:).
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:00:04 AM

Assuming you live in the US, you can legally get certain jobs at 14. Whether or not there are actually jobs available will depend on where you live.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:52:18 AM

You can also learn a skill - for example, graphics design, photoshopping, programming, pentesting, whatever and do freelance work. Forum posts .. really ?
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:18:19 AM

My parents don't want me to get a job. Plus, I don't have much free time. I have math summer course from 8-12:30 and then tennis from 12:30 (I get there a little late) till 3:30 and then I do the math class homework which normally takes 2-3 hours and I'm home at 7. I then take my shower, eat dinner, and do my viola and then normally I have from 8:30-11:00 as free time, however, I normally spend from 10:00-11:00 watching a movie with the rest of the family. Also, I probably could learn a skill but I doubt I could learn it and successfully implement it for enough money in under 6 weeks.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:06:22 AM

My parents don't want me to get a job.
Now I don't get it any more.

First they want you to manage to get a loan, which is great.

But then they don't want you to get a job, which would provide the money you need... wtf?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 08:06:36 PM

But then they don't want you to get a job, which would provide the money you need... wtf?

Well they want me to get a loan because it will help me learn by being responsible. However, they believe that a job will take away from my school work and my ability to focus on school and as a result they don't want me to get a job. Make sense?
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:19:16 PM

Well they want me to get a loan because it will help me learn by being responsible. However, they believe that a job will take away from my school work and my ability to focus on school and as a result they don't want me to get a job. Make sense?

If you want to learn to be responsible, then instead of taking out a loan you should save up your money to buy things.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:20:56 PM

It sounds like it makes sense, but it doesn't. It's utter bollocks. Why lend to someone who doesn't even expect to have future income?
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:02:23 AM

It sounds like it makes sense, but it doesn't. It's utter bollocks. Why lend to someone who doesn't even expect to have future income?
+1

johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 10:05:23 PM

Op's parents prob just don't want to buy the camera. by giving him false hope to get a loan they don't think he could get.... Because they don't want him to work he cant pay the loan so no1 would give him a loan. unless he came up with some crazy shit lol. but i would give him the loan if i had an extra $650 laying around. i do but im spending that on my next computer build Tongue   op could mow old ladies yards and make bank.$40 a yard. takes 1-2 hours of work to make it look nice that's 4 lawns a day $120 a day. OP could have $650 in less then a week. not to mention other stuff a 14 year old can do. plant flowers, water flowers, put mulch down, etc for better prices. I would rather help a 14 year old out and have him do yard work for me then pay some mexicans that want $120 to do the work.... So op should look into doing yard work. if Op could prove that he has a income from yard work or something like that he could prob do well... also Craigslist he cold find stupid stuff in the gigs computer section like teach old people about computers for $10 an hour....

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:41:56 AM

Op's parents prob just don't want to buy the camera. by giving him false hope to get a loan they don't think he could get.... Because they don't want him to work he cant pay the loan so no1 would give him a loan. unless he came up with some crazy shit lol. but i would give him the loan if i had an extra $650 laying around. i do but im spending that on my next computer build Tongue   op could mow old ladies yards and make bank.$40 a yard. takes 1-2 hours of work to make it look nice that's 4 lawns a day $120 a day. OP could have $650 in less then a week. not to mention other stuff a 14 year old can do. plant flowers, water flowers, put mulch down, etc for better prices. I would rather help a 14 year old out and have him do yard work for me then pay some mexicans that want $120 to do the work.... So op should look into doing yard work. if Op could prove that he has a income from yard work or something like that he could prob do well... also Craigslist he cold find stupid stuff in the gigs computer section like teach old people about computers for $10 an hour....
I don't agree with the grammar, but I agree with the content Wink

PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:58:33 AM

op could mow old ladies yards and make bank.$40 a yard. takes 1-2 hours of work to make it look nice

I want to mow old ladies yards for $40!

(sounds awkward, no?  Roll Eyes )

But really, that beats my job any day, I hope your numbers are wrong.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 09:49:06 PM

op could mow old ladies yards and make bank.$40 a yard. takes 1-2 hours of work to make it look nice

I want to mow old ladies yards for $40!

(sounds awkward, no?  Roll Eyes )

But really, that beats my job any day, I hope your numbers are wrong.

haha. but when i was a teenager me and 3-4 other kids would do yard work if we wanted money. i lived in a rich area so $40 a yard was really easy to get

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:53:55 PM

You're not going to want a giant camera on vacation.  It's just annoying to lug around.  Get a small point and shoot that fits in your pocket -- you'll be much happier believe me.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:24:05 AM

you get 500$ hmu and all buy it on amazon for you i have amazon prime Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: