Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App  (Read 5807 times)
rambetiko

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

hello. im try mining last 24 hours with 5850k cpu but i cant see ave on my account. where can I see how much?

my command line
avesta.exe --account 1230706576 --threads 10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jlaranjeiro

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

hello. im try mining last 24 hours with 5850k cpu but i cant see ave on my account. where can I see how much?

my command line

If you are finding blocks you should first see on your miner that they being submitted, and on your account, the wallet is updating since today morning, the unconfirmed balance should show coins, again if only you are finding blocks.
rambetiko

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

my command line

If you are finding blocks you should first see on your miner that they being submitted, and on your account, the wallet is updating since today morning, the unconfirmed balance should show coins, again if only you are finding blocks.

it's ok?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2816em1.jpg
jlaranjeiro

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

my command line

it's ok?

Can't see the picture.
rambetiko

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

my command line

it's ok?

Can't see the picture.
now?
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/27323401486e542b655b39b5c5aaabe983f7040048221f9d921f488516ef37a43133c420.jpg
jlaranjeiro

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

my command line

it's ok?

Can't see the picture.
now?
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/27323401486e542b655b39b5c5aaabe983f7040048221f9d921f488516ef37a43133c420.jpg

You are submitting and already have 400 Avesta on the unconfirmed balance, so everything ok there. We were informed that now the unconfirmed will be confirmed in roughly 7 days, but in future this will be much faster.
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

i'm mining, found 3 blocks

BUT

having to wait for days for my coins to appear in a web wallet seems both sketchy and so 90's

the purpose of crypto is to facilitate near instant transactions, not to replicate old banking systems.

It almost makes me think this is cloacked type of nicehash thing where the avesta team(seems like one guy only) is harvesting cpu hashrate to actively mine something else other than the avesta token.

call me crazy but it's how it looks after registering an account and firing up the miner.

if i am mistaken that's good, but i will need to see a desktop wallet which shows the tx's for the blocks found

btw, it's cryptonight algo, what stops someone from using a gpu miner to leverage a high number of gpu's available, other than sacrificing some electricity? not saying i am doing it or that i am not Smiley
jlaranjeiro

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:32:46 PM by jlaranjeiro

i'm mining, found 3 blocks

BUT

having to wait for days for my coins to appear in a web wallet seems both sketchy and so 90's

the purpose of crypto is to facilitate near instant transactions, not to replicate old banking systems.

It almost makes me think this is cloacked type of nicehash thing where the avesta team(seems like one guy only) is harvesting cpu hashrate to actively mine something else other than the avesta token.

call me crazy but it's how it looks after registering an account and firing up the miner.

if i am mistaken that's good, but i will need to see a desktop wallet which shows the tx's for the blocks found

btw, it's cryptonight algo, what stops someone from using a gpu miner to leverage a high number of gpu's available, other than sacrificing some electricity? not saying i am doing it or that i am not Smiley

I am not a software/hardware expert, far from that, but if you find only 3 blocks i am pretty sure you are not using your GPUs to mine, and as far as I know, that is not possible, but Jan for sure will explain you better why later.

In some aspects you are right, this is more a centralized project, but if you don´t like it there are plenty of projects launched every day that could suit you. I personally would hope for some changes, but for now I am happy with the overall project. Do some research, this is a company with an ICO, so they are in their right to implement what they think is best for them, and we have the right to choose if you want be part of it or no.

As far as I know, there is no proper announcement regarding the mining of this coin, so you mine at your own risk as this is at a alpha/beta state. I am mining and I will do whatever i could to see this project to succeed.
jlaranjeiro

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

Information/Disclaimer: We the early miners noticed there is still a problem with the miner, roughly one of each 10 blocks are really submitted and credited to your account, even so the miner gives as a positive submission. We noticed this back when we were only a few people and it was impossible to all together have 10x times the blocks that should exist every minute.
jannoi (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:07:01 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:02:44 AM by jannoi

You don't have to wait for days for coins to appear in your account.
If you have mined a block (See explorer) https://app.avesta.io/explorer/v2
The coins will directly show as unconfirmed in your wallet (live)

And since the nodes decide the miner rewards and have to do the payouts. It can take at this moment several days for the balance to confirm, because we want to administrate and check fair payments. Which will become <1hr in the future.

The thing is, with a block-time this fast the change is very very big several people find the same block at the same time.
Thats why 1.0 AVE of the block-reward is held in by the nodes to payout the rest of the miners for their effort.

The nice thing of Avesta is that everyone gets rewards distributed more fair, and don't need the use of mining pools anymore.

For shifty252
- You don't need a desktop wallet to show the TX's of the blocks found, you need a block explorer.
- You can always download Avesta Core v2 and sync the blockchain and run your own explorer if you don't trust it.
- Mining is currently only supported with Mining software that connect with our custom protocol, and don't expect to see any GPU/Asics in the new future.
- Finding 3 blocks doesn't mean you get rewarded 3 blocks, you have the chance to get rewarded.
shifty252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

i get all the points you make, don't sweat it too much and understand that until it is a real crypto with all it needs, you'll receive this type of feedback

so, maybe focus on delivering those things which people are looking for in crypto
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:50:00 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:51:27 PM by cranefist

my command line

You should only run 7 threads with your CPU. Its cryptonight, so L3 cache divided by 2 is the optimal thread count.
cranefist

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

i get all the points you make, don't sweat it too much and understand that until it is a real crypto with all it needs, you'll receive this type of feedback

so, maybe focus on delivering those things which people are looking for in crypto

I think there are like 2000 coins that are like that already. I think they are trying to do things a bit different with avesta. And things are just starting to work. When I started mining, i did not see any balance on my account for a week.

You are complaining about the issues that actually has kept the diff relatively low. If this would be perfect & ready & polished now, you could not mine even a one block as there would be so much hashrate on this. So be happy that you have the change.
rambetiko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

You are submitting and already have 400 Avesta on the unconfirmed balance, so everything ok there. We were informed that now the unconfirmed will be confirmed in roughly 7 days, but in future this will be much faster.

thank you, now i have ave Smiley
miner2k18

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

what wallet do we use ?  Do we have to register on the website ?
jlaranjeiro

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

what wallet do we use ?  Do we have to register on the website ?

Yes the wallet address is your account number on the website after registering.
shifty252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

I think there are like 2000 coins that are like that already. I think they are trying to do things a bit different with avesta. And things are just starting to work. When I started mining, i did not see any balance on my account for a week.

You are complaining about the issues that actually has kept the diff relatively low. If this would be perfect & ready & polished now, you could not mine even a one block as there would be so much hashrate on this. So be happy that you have the change.

i beg to differ, there are not 2000 coins with closed sources, no block explorers, no real wallets, and tx backifiling via excel spreadsheets over the weekend cup of coffee.

If you look at how XDAG(Dagger) and Ravencoin started you would know what i mean, open source codebase and clients from the start, i gave you a now mediocre example and a now successful one also

neither of them raised any money via ico for fully closed sources and both of them enjoyed low diff for roughly two months which is a dream come true for any miner, especially on cpu

please do your research better next time and provide better arguments!

i am not here to bash the project and move along like i don't care, i am here asking for the things that a crypto coin should provide from the start.

if a money grabbing masternode scam can put all of them online from the start what the hell is stopping you from doing it right and being commited to progress and not to quick dirty bucks???
cranefist

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:35:19 PM by cranefist

i beg to differ, there are not 2000 coins with closed sources, no block explorers, no real wallets, and tx backifiling via excel spreadsheets over the weekend cup of coffee.

If you look at how XDAG(Dagger) and Ravencoin started you would know what i mean, open source codebase and clients from the start, i gave you a now mediocre example and a now successful one also

neither of them raised any money via ico for fully closed sources and both of them enjoyed low diff for roughly two months which is a dream come true for any miner, especially on cpu

please do your research better next time and provide better arguments!

i am not here to bash the project and move along like i don't care, i am here asking for the things that a crypto coin should provide from the start.

if a money grabbing masternode scam can put all of them online from the start what the hell is stopping you from doing it right and being commited to progress and not to quick dirty bucks???

I meant that there are 2000 coins like the one you wanted this to be. There are at least 2 new cryptonight forks per day, with all the copy paste real crypto things you are looking for.

I think this coin is directed at people who could use it, not to satisfy your tech gravings. Like switching from wallet addresses to account numbers, that one can actually write down and use.

"please do your research better next time and provide better arguments!" Please read before replying.

We have a discord channel here : https://discord.gg/AJRGAWU

You can speak to the devs there, and be part of the process.
jannoi (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

About the opensource / decentralised argument.

Our blockchain/node is open source.

The platform on that blockchain is closed.
This will be come a services platform for payment services and trading etc...

And blockchain is controlled for now for the sake of development speed. We can't add a feature to the blockchain if we would have to ask the community for updating their nodes and then have mining consensus. With the fear of forks.......

The development of the blockchain started in 2015 - and was aimed for Point of Sales and mass adoption.
We're here to bridge the gap for crypto's and fiat.

And offer services where we can
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

Hello,

i got this error when tried to build from github. any solutions guys?

Code:
-- Found Git: /usr/bin/git
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:150 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "external" which is not an existing
  directory.

CMake Error at tests/CMakeLists.txt:61 (set_property):
  set_property could not find TARGET gtest.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: