Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does someone implement a Bitcoin payment system?  (Read 508 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 04:43:28 PM

As you all know I've been studying programming for awhile now and I've of course started getting curious about how payment systems and such get coded, do you guys just look through the source code for Bitcoin and figure it out from there or are their tutorials from other areas of C++ that you look at or is it some kind of combination of the two? I've got no plans to mess with this stuff right now as I'm still just learning but I'd certainly like to take a look at it.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 04:46:02 PM

oh shit wrong section guys sorry Cheesy should be in project development or something shouldn't it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: