Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures Contract  (Read 1529 times)
JamesDonnovan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

So guys, I think that bitcoin also should be audited, but Idk any projects which can provide it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

So guys, I think that bitcoin also should be audited, but Idk any projects which can provide it Smiley

Audited? What are you talking about?
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

Recently,we saw CME announcing that it would release bitcoin futures which triggered the bitcoin price.It is a contract which is cash based.Here bitcoins could be sold and it could be delivered at the expiry date.So,speculators would have a great game to play.Heavy manipulation would take place.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Recently,we saw CME announcing that it would release bitcoin futures which triggered the bitcoin price.It is a contract which is cash based.Here bitcoins could be sold and it could be delivered at the expiry date.So,speculators would have a great game to play.Heavy manipulation would take place.
well maybe that can be a worse case scenario that will happen inside crypto industry, if what you have said will happen it will affect the major
part of investors side as more billionaires will paly and crashed out those small investors and manipulate the value of bitcoin, I don't think it will
be a good impact from our end.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

I am talking about simple auditing) Like its provided by such companies as PWC or E&Y in "simple" buisness. So maybe there is exist some audit projects on ICO which can provide accounting on ICO projects?) What do you think?
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:21:41 PM

contract for the future, where bitcoin will continue to increase until next year.

aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:18 PM

I am talking about simple auditing) Like its provided by such companies as PWC or E&Y in "simple" buisness. So maybe there is exist some audit projects on ICO which can provide accounting on ICO projects?) What do you think?

I heard that the field of the ISO project audit is not yet sufficiently developed, but there are already projects that are ready to deal with this. Check it in Google. Wink
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:07 AM

Why are you afraid of an audit? What have you got to hide?
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

This may well end up being a battle of whales versus the banks with banks trying to drive the price down because Bitcoin is a legitimate and definite threat to their business model, just like they do with gold.

The whales and hedge funds and others will likely try to pump to gain customers. A poster on here had some good points about Bitcoin being tough to short and cited some technical reasons, but I can't remember where it is and won't pretend to know if that is accurate info.

I do think it will attract quite a few investors, but I do worry about the banks and their continuous war against BTC. I'm sure the banks are in collusion and scheming.

And your trumpcoin will help that? not gonna happen
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

It seems to me that the experience of Tezos is an excellent example of that an audit of the ICO projects should be conducted without exception, so that all investors are calm for their funds. Wink
GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

It seems to me that the experience of Tezos is an excellent example of that an audit of the ICO projects should be conducted without exception, so that all investors are calm for their funds. Wink
Yeah!I heard about Tezos and this is very sad experience and i also think that every ICO projects have to be audited. And i really want to know which company can do this? Thank you!
AlexandrovaAnastasiya90

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Guys, I know that IPO has audit. What about ICO? Tell me your opinion about ICO audit reports, please  Smiley
GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:42 PM

Guys, I know that IPO has audit. What about ICO? Tell me your opinion about ICO audit reports, please  Smiley
ICO projects have their own internal audit. But in these reports we can not always see the full information, so it is better for the projects to provide an external audit so that their investors are calm for their savings, so all costs are shown in this reprots etc.
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

ICO projects have their own internal audit. But in these reports we can not always see the full information, so it is better for the projects to provide an external audit so that their investors are calm for their savings, so all costs are shown in this reprots etc.
You are talking about darfchain, aren't you?
ZedMain

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Yeah!I heard about Tezos and this is very sad experience and i also think that every ICO projects have to be audited. And i really want to know which company can do this? Thank you!
I agree with you i personally think that bitcoin can go very high because bitcoin is basically the good the choice of humanity i mean that people are very good if they choose bitcoin over anything at all because bitcoin can give you a lot.
Albertartur

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

I believe that the future contract will make the price higher and higher, look at the price now, i can't wait to see how much the price will be in 2019 or more.
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:03:16 PM

You are talking about darfchain, aren't you?

Yes, there are some companies who are ready to audit ICO and DAO. But Bitcoin no need in audit. It is not a project - no any activity inside, just emission and turnover.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

A futures contract is when a fork is not yet released and the exchange allows its users to trade "futures" as if it has been released, before the actual release date.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

There is no audit that i know off when it comes to ICO and so is the reason some countries are banning it,i am yet to see a complete audit report from any of the ICO i have seen in the past.
If you are aware of the future market it is the exact same thing,we set a price at a future date with delivery set at a future time,the market could swing if there is a huge order and so on,the speculation will be really high and the price could move simply because of the market situation .
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

I heard that Bitcoin futures contract is provided by CME Group in the middle of December. It will attract many investors and Bitcoin price will raise again

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀