Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nov 2017 Hardfork  (Read 337 times)
JusiW (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

Hi which trusted exchange I can save my BTC on it before Nov. hard fork in order to receive the free coins equal my BTC, I have saved mine last month in Yobit and got free BTG immediately, so which trusted exchange will do the same for the coming one.

Thanks
Masterio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

I got mine at Bittrex (got BCC at the last fork there).
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:08 AM

Hi which trusted exchange I can save my BTC on it before Nov. hard fork in order to receive the free coins equal my BTC, I have saved mine last month in Yobit and got free BTG immediately, so which trusted exchange will do the same for the coming one.

Thanks

People never learn... Please PO I see you are a newbie, Google MT.Gox. You should never ever leave your coins in an exchange, unless you are a trader. Always keep your coins in a wallet that will give you access to your private keys. Exchanges keep the keys for you. If they go bust, then you are screwed. So please do reconsider, if you want to be safe.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:23:51 AM

none of them are trusted. even bittrex that the first comment suggested is not at all trusted. they recently closed down a lot of accounts for no reason just to block their bitcoins. i would expect some money problems in bittrex, so staying away is advised.

other exchanges like coinbase are better for this case, or bitfinex. possibly even Yobit but only as last option.

Buying the dip...
AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

none of them are trusted. even bittrex that the first comment suggested is not at all trusted. they recently closed down a lot of accounts for no reason just to block their bitcoins. i would expect some money problems in bittrex, so staying away is advised.

other exchanges like coinbase are better for this case, or bitfinex. possibly even Yobit but only as last option.
I'm not defending Bittrex, but I think they were closing accounts in certain countries only and due to scam issues.

But I agree that Coinbase might be better is someone must keep them on an exchange for fast trading.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

I'm not defending Bittrex, but I think they were closing accounts in certain countries only and due to scam issues.

But I agree that Coinbase might be better is someone must keep them on an exchange for fast trading.

well not letting people from certain countries sign up in your exchange or if your rules change let them withdraw and close their accounts afterwards is one thing and most legit exchanges are doing this,
... but closing their accounts and stealing their money by blocking it because they suddenly changed their rules and not giving any answers to the users is quite another story.

Buying the dip...
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

I don't know about other exchanges but Coinbase will support the upcoming hardfork on November. For me Coinbase is one out of the best exchange for now and I'm using it as my main wallet to keep my Bitcoin and until know nothing bad happened Cheesy. Luckily i'm holding my Bitcoin in here so I don't have to send my Bitcoin to any other exchanges to claim BitcoinSegwit2x Smiley)
Theressuard

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:40:42 PM

thank you people very much for your very informative answers. they are realy helpful for me and i truly appreciate everything you just shared, however i wanted to ask, if i am going to have some questions, may i ask them here? could you answer them for me? thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: