Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Osmium (OSM) The future is near, New Cryptocurrency cashback service  (Read 380 times)
osmiumtoken (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:49:01 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 02:37:41 PM by osmiumtoken

Osmium (OSM)
The future is near
Start Pre-ICO 1 October - 31 November
Osmium crypto-currency created on the basis of smart contracts that guarantee the security of transactions, anonymity and high speed of transactions. The total number of tokens that will be generated depends on the amount of collected funds for the first and second months on the pre-sale, but not more than 7,600,000 OSM.
Evolution in the world of crypto currency is provided by the service cashback. The essence lies in the following: Will be created a platform for trade in goods and products. On which one will be able to trade his things. It will create its own blockchain system that will work on the basis of ethereum blockchain. In which each participant will be generated two purses. One business purse for doing business. The second personal wallet for saving your money.
How does the cashback work? It's simple. The user from the business account displays his goods for sale. The user with a personal wallet buys this product. As a result, a transaction is made between the Business Account and the Personal Wallet. 10 percent of the sum sent to the business account for registration of the purchase-sale transaction will be returned to the personal wallet.
But with the diversion of funds from a personal account to a personal account, the cashback does not balk.

Thus, the function of cashback will give us all the opportunity to buy and save our money.
Mining coins will not be coins will be generated only based on cashback.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crumparm

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
osmiumtoken (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
http://osmium.ltd/pre-sale.html
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:31:09 AM

How is your proposal any better then literally anything that currently exists (centralized and decentralized)? Why do you need your own blockchaing for this and most importantly what are your plans for competeing currently working and planned systems (like Bitcoin Lightning network) ? What will make me, as a user to prefere your system over established platforms?

Also, what will my share represent. Say I own 1000 OSM after an ICO, what will be my profits? When and how I can redeem it?

Do you have prototypes, source codes, established legal entity, team of professionals? Please don't make me visit your website - write everything here, so I can have single point of access and refer to your web page only to validate what you state here if I want to.

Why your team members looks like it is jsut a bunch of different stock photos? Could you gather them all together to snap a pic and also why not add their names+social profiles?

What about your company? Is that your office those picture was taken? Do you have certificate of incorporation? Any existing business that glues your team together?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: